Author Topic: is tren over rated (5x more anabolic than test bla bla bla; feromones bla bla)  (Read 41035 times)

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
Dafuq? I've seen your avatar and there's no way you're in the double digits! You look fantastic and will look even better after some tren and mast. 8)

LOL, you've mistaken me with someone apparently. I have tons of fat on stomach man.

I look like sheit hope this helps.

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
50 mg tren A ed
50 mg test p ed

or

250 test E  1 pin per week
50 mg tren A ed

how long would you run them? 8 weeks?

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
lots of fascinating drug advice in this topic...

i'll stick to beer & weed

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
50 mg tren A ed
50 mg test p ed

or

250 test E  1 pin per week
50 mg tren A ed

how long would you run them? 8 weeks?
You will see better results using the one I underlined. Now tren at 100mg per day I would not run for more then 16 weeks for your average gym rat, but most do it for 10-12 weeks, now at 50mg per day you can run it for up to 6 months without any heavy taxation on the body, again for the average gym rat.

Just my 2 cents but cycles should not be lower then 10 weeks. I mean the real results start going at the 5 week mark so at least ride it out for another 5 weeks.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Well I'm 15% according to me and 13% according to Onetimehard :D Veins on arms popping, abs visible when flexed, first signs of veigns on legs showing up. Gonna starve and use tren as an anti-catabolic, it worked wonders last time I tried.
Actually I changed my mind you are not 13% on clipers................. .

you are 12% ;)

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
You will see better results using the one I underlined. Now tren at 100mg per day I would not run for more then 16 weeks for your average gym rat, but most do it for 10-12 weeks, now at 50mg per day you can run it for up to 6 months without any heavy taxation on the body, again for the average gym rat.

Just my 2 cents but cycles should not be lower then 10 weeks. I mean the real results start going at the 5 week mark so at least ride it out for another 5 weeks.

thanks  8)

noc

• Getbig IV

almost almost makes me wanna go hop back on tren and masteron and the likes, eventhough i said never again...

What sides do you get?

dustin

What sides do you get?

Sweating, trensomnia and anxiety are the most common sides.

Lord Chronos

• Getbig III
What sides do you get?

Cant tell you yet, ask me when Im 50, if Im still around by then.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
From what country does tren come from? I heard about guys taking it in the US I just wonder how it got into the US?Is it a veterinarian steroids for animals?  I would imagine it first makes it's way through Mexico.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
Powder comes from china like everything else.

dustin

LOL, you've mistaken me with someone apparently. I have tons of fat on stomach man.

I look like sheit hope this helps.

I shit. I must be then. All the best though. If you do some tren you'll surely shred down, especially if you've never used it before. It's the poor man's GH. Take ephedrine along with it and you'll spend an extra half hour in the bathroom every morning when you're checking yourself out. Same goes for at night too. Before bed it's too hard not to pull my shirt off and have a full blown posing session in front of the mirror. I always love throwing up a bitchin' front double biceps with cuts all down the front and nice separation and definition. Nothing feeds the ego any better than looking like a Greek statue. 8)

@oldtimer1 there's not too many sources for good tren pellets from what I hear. A lot of them have binders that can be a bit of a nuisance to get rid of. And certain brands actually contain estrogens because it helps to promote brutal mass in cattle. I know a few farmers who said they've used tren pellets to bulk up cattle and then use the non-estrogenic versions to shred them down before sale. If you can find it, you'll be sure to save money but it's usually a lot easier to just buy a dozen vials at a time and shoot for a bulk subsidy instead. There's a lot of good tren out there and it's not tough to find.