Author Topic: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th  (Read 119353 times)

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
Re: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th
« Reply #3975 on: May 09, 2024, 04:58:47 PM »
Definitely go for a black achilles.

"Black Achilles" would make an excellent grindhouse type horror film. BHank is slowly getting faster, he develops a taste for grape soda. His hair grows back in, but it's an afro. He accidently renames Spencer, Spentavius......

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #3976 on: May 09, 2024, 05:18:57 PM »
Thats why you wont be going
He’ll be there at the same time he’s on stage at the Arnold strict curling, right after he fights Josh.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #3977 on: May 09, 2024, 05:21:21 PM »
Just checking in. So Hankins still looks like shit.....
Got it.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #3978 on: May 09, 2024, 05:38:31 PM »
Got it.

Be kind Shizzo.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #3979 on: May 09, 2024, 05:41:26 PM »
"Black Achilles" would make an excellent grindhouse type horror film. BHank is slowly getting faster, he develops a taste for grape soda. His hair grows back in, but it's an afro. He accidently renames Spencer, Spentavius......

All because of the transplant tendon.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #3980 on: May 09, 2024, 10:07:46 PM »

:D ;D :D

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3981 on: May 09, 2024, 10:40:33 PM »

Big BHank, what happened to the left lat? It looks like it's missing a piece. See if the doc could fix that.

I see the little spot you are talking about - but the fact is that Brian has ZERO lat development- I don’t understand how he can think he is huge looking like he does.
When I first got into training - LONG before I ever competed - and it stuck with me… “when you do a fdb and raise your arms your late should flare out not disappear” - paraphrasing but it was close to that.

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3982 on: May 09, 2024, 10:49:26 PM »
Got it.

Dude - don’t try to “get in with the guys” - nobody likes you and everyone knows what a morbidly obese slob you are. It’s disgusting that you e been desperately trying to fit in for decades and still don’t have the self discipline to at least build a physique that looks like you do something other than sit on your fat ass eating Cheetos and drinking sugar water.

I probably shouldn’t tell you this but when guys are kind to you it’s just to keep you here for us to laugh at. Kind of like when they made Carrie the prom queen just to humiiliate her.

If you weren’t such a cock sucker and treated others with respect and knowing your place as one of the “lesser thanks” - I would pity you and would do nothing but encourage you to turn things around. You do have the power to change it all and a slim chance to be an actual member and not just fodder for entertainment:.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #3983 on: May 10, 2024, 02:52:54 AM »
Dude - don’t try to “get in with the guys” - nobody likes you and everyone knows what a morbidly obese slob you are. It’s disgusting that you e been desperately trying to fit in for decades and still don’t have the self discipline to at least build a physique that looks like you do something other than sit on your fat ass eating Cheetos and drinking sugar water.

I probably shouldn’t tell you this but when guys are kind to you it’s just to keep you here for us to laugh at. Kind of like when they made Carrie the prom queen just to humiiliate her.

If you weren’t such a cock sucker and treated others with respect and knowing your place as one of the “lesser thanks” - I would pity you and would do nothing but encourage you to turn things around. You do have the power to change it all and a slim chance to be an actual member and not just fodder for entertainment:.
I'm jealous of your "Members Only" jacket.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #3984 on: May 10, 2024, 04:29:33 AM »
I see the little spot you are talking about - but the fact is that Brian has ZERO lat development- I don’t understand how he can think he is huge looking like he does.
When I first got into training - LONG before I ever competed - and it stuck with me… “when you do a fdb and raise your arms your late should flare out not disappear” - paraphrasing but it was close to that.

It's weird to me how you guys think you can judge my lats from the front when I am doing a double bicep. When I do a double bicep I flex my abs when I flex my abs my lats are not spread. I am also not fully flexed in the screenshot but whatever

I feel confident my back is better than yours if we turned around

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #3985 on: May 10, 2024, 04:44:44 AM »
"Black Achilles" would be a cool superhero name.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #3986 on: May 10, 2024, 04:47:20 AM »
It's weird to me how you guys think you can judge my lats from the front when I am doing a double bicep. When I do a double bicep I flex my abs when I flex my abs my lats are not spread.

Your back development (lack of thickness) indicates a lack of heavy rowing.

I suggest this basic exercise done for 4-5 sets of 6-8 reps several times a week:

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #3987 on: May 10, 2024, 04:49:37 AM »
Definitely go for a black achilles.

Would he look like this?

"1"

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #3988 on: May 10, 2024, 04:51:52 AM »
Would he look like this?

"1"

I like it. 

Definitely has a shield.  Also a sword with powers like Thors hammer.

A cool origin story too.  Like bitten by a magical scarab and put into suspended animation inside a fallen Greek temple for thousands of years, only to emerge after an earthquake releases him, now with vast physical powers.

He has a weakness and like the original Achiles, it's his heel which is his weakpoint.

Also he has a super-villain nemesis named Paris.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3989 on: May 10, 2024, 05:08:03 AM »
It's weird to me how you guys think you can judge my lats from the front when I am doing a double bicep. When I do a double bicep I flex my abs when I flex my abs my lats are not spread. I am also not fully flexed in the screenshot but whatever

I feel confident my back is better than yours if we turned around

You don't have lats.   Your lack of back development speaks volumes about your crappy worth ethic. 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3990 on: May 10, 2024, 05:14:26 AM »
You don't have lats.   Your lack of back development speaks volumes about your crappy worth ethic.

Back looks good to me in fact I would say it won the show

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #3991 on: May 10, 2024, 05:28:00 AM »

Upon spreading those wings, the city of Charlotte experienced a momentary solar eclipse that day.

"1"

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #3992 on: May 10, 2024, 05:32:39 AM »

Bianca  you can delude yourself & say how great you are
over & over again - The rest of us are NOT Deluded & can plainly
see who you really look.

Carry on Cup Cake with your Delusion & Utter Stupidity.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3993 on: May 10, 2024, 05:34:47 AM »

Bianca  you can delude yourself & say how great you are
over & over again - The rest of us are NOT Deluded & can plainly
see who you really look.

Carry on Cup Cake with your Delusion & Utter Stupidity.

I am in great shape anyway you slice it. By all means illuminati throw up a current pic and show us the benchmark. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3994 on: May 10, 2024, 05:36:15 AM »

This is what a back looks like from someone who actually trains hard and does not abuse drugs.    You equals completely done 

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #3995 on: May 10, 2024, 05:40:35 AM »
I am in great shape anyway you slice it. By all means illuminati throw up a current pic and show us the benchmark.

Bianca - Why would I do that & embarrass you even more
+ I've told you keep you Queer Faggott desires of other men to yourself
I am not providing you with my pics so you can wank yourself silly. 

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #3996 on: May 10, 2024, 05:58:48 AM »
This is what a back looks like from someone who actually trains hard and does not abuse drugs.    You equals completely done

For perspective, Crusher lives in a loft and is standing in his living room practically taking up all the space in there. Members that have met him mentioned that he drives a Humvee due to his lat span.

"1"

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3997 on: May 10, 2024, 06:06:53 AM »

Lol a 30 year old pic and a 1/4 shot. Look man I am glad you workout. Good for you. But there is a difference between a pic you take in your bathroom and winning on stage standing next to other people your age and size that also train. They have shows every weekend all over NYC, NJ, and Connecticut. I see I have inspired you and that is great. Now go get you an NPC win in 2024 then let's talk.

https://www.bevfrancis.com/npcnortheast/2024-npc-northeast-schedule/

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3998 on: May 10, 2024, 06:09:33 AM »
Bianca - Why would I do that & embarrass you even more
+ I've told you keep you Queer Faggott desires of other men to yourself
I am not providing you with my pics so you can wank yourself silly. 

You are a bodybuilder with Blue stars it's kind of pathetic you have to then use the gay dog whistle to avoid showing your physique. Get back in shape and we will try again in say 6 weeks? It really doesn't take long. When did you give up and let yourself go?

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #3999 on: May 10, 2024, 06:15:57 AM »
Brian if oyu knew who you were talking to you'd be fucking embarassed. He's too humble but he's smashed it at bb and at powerlifting- international level. He's in shape now too at about 63 I think. Glad he won't drop to your level but you are making an even bigger idiot of yourself here- if it was possible.

You still chickened out of Vegas. If so you owe me 20k.

Iroinically I may pay Josh to collect it!
B