Author Topic: The SQUAD will die on their arses this week!!!!!!!!  (Read 1176 times)

JasonH

• Getbig V
The SQUAD will die on their arses this week!!!!!!!!
« on: March 22, 2007, 01:03:14 PM »
You can just see the implosion before your eyes.

I can't even be bothered to write any more than that it's so fucking obvious.

Discuss.

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
Re: The SQUAD will die on their arses this week!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2007, 01:15:52 PM »
You can just see the implosion before your eyes.

I can't even be bothered to write any more than that it's so fucking obvious.

Discuss.
well littlejockstrap the squad is and always will be around,its part of the fabric of get big.The new wrecking crew well lets see i hope it works out for them.
I guess its safe to assume you couldnt get into the squad so you feel some resentment...

BOO FUCKIN HOO BITCH
p

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2007, 01:42:59 PM »
well littlejockstrap the squad is and always will be around,its part of the fabric of get big.The new wrecking crew well lets see i hope it works out for them.
I guess its safe to assume you couldnt get into the squad so you feel some resentment...

BOO FUCKIN HOO BITCH

this post should be in the dictionary under irony.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2007, 01:49:06 PM »
the SQUAD will never die! the couple that left to start their own "club" oh brother ::) just opens up new spots in the SQUAD for the up and comming tiny tit destroyers.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2007, 02:36:21 PM »
the SQUAD will never die! the couple that left to start their own "club" oh brother ::) just opens up new spots in the SQUAD for the up and comming tiny tit destroyers.

Exactly SSBG!!!   You've just moved on and are ushering in a new era for Getbig in the formation of the Wrecking Crew.....y'all have full MOS support!

Richard2004

• Getbig IV
  • REAL explosive strength!
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2007, 03:58:05 PM »
But, but, when is ANYONE of the members of Getbig's "Squadsucker gang" going to be MAN ENOUGH to match my OFFICIAL-Olympic-weightlifting-contest/FULLY-DOCUMENTED-OUT-THE-ASS (on Getbig's boards!) Clean-and-Jerk of 155 lbs. over bodyweight! ::)

I mean, after all, my 340 lb. C&J was done TOTALLY drug-free, as a skinny 185 lb. teenage CHILD, wearing ONLY a 4-in. wide lifting belt!!   The squat clean phase of this lift was done by pulling the bar from the floor-to-the-shoulders w/o touching the body on the way up AT ALL!

I mean, I'm giving you Squadsucker gang members all the ADDED artificial/cheating advantages of using BB drugs and multi-ply support clothing to help you match my long-ago (1959) feat of ALL-NATURAL athletic strength...AND YOU STILL CAN'T DO IT...ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC!!

I mean this is a weightlifting/bodybuilding board/forum...not just an INTERNET BULLSHIT one!!??

Gosh, I'm not asking you Squadsucker gang members to match my ADULT (at a 210 lb. bwt.) gym lifts of 310 lb. power clean and military press (NO foot movement power clean and military press with knees locked!), 340 lb. power clean and push press (no foot movement!), 605 lb. top-of-thighs-parallel-to-floor back squat, 520 lb. front squat (same depth), 620 lb. deadlift, AND 1,015 lb. FRONT-quarter-squat in the power rack...i.e moving the loaded bar about three inches off of the rack pins and supporting it in FRONT-of-the-sternum/on-the-collarbone (!) for several seconds, before setting the bar back down on the pins!  ALL of these lifts done as an ALL-NATURAL BBer/lifter wearing ONLY a 4-in. wide single-ply lifting belt!  :o

Uhhh...just match my puny 155 lb. over bwt. C&J (DONE OFFICIALLY) as a mere, skinny, 185 lb., all-natural, CHILD...using all of your artificial/cheating advantages!??   JUST FUCKIN' DO IT!!???

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2007, 04:05:18 PM »
But, but, when is ANYONE of the members of Getbig's "Squadsucker gang" going to be MAN ENOUGH to match my OFFICIAL-Olympic-weightlifting-contest/FULLY-DOCUMENTED-OUT-THE-ASS (on Getbig's boards!) Clean-and-Jerk of 155 lbs. over bodyweight! ::)

I mean, after all, my 340 lb. C&J was done TOTALLY drug-free, as a skinny 185 lb. teenage CHILD, wearing ONLY a 4-in. wide lifting belt!!   The squat clean phase of this lift was done by pulling the bar from the floor-to-the-shoulders w/o touching the body on the way up AT ALL!

I mean, I'm giving you Squadsucker gang members all the ADDED artificial/cheating advantages of using BB drugs and multi-ply support clothing to help you match my long-ago (1959) feat of ALL-NATURAL athletic strength...AND YOU STILL CAN'T DO IT...ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC!!

I mean this is a weightlifting/bodybuilding board/forum...not just an INTERNET BULLSHIT one!!??

Gosh, I'm not asking you Squadsucker gang members to match my ADULT (at a 210 lb. bwt.) gym lifts of 310 lb. power clean and military press (NO foot movement power clean and military press with knees locked!), 605 lb. top-of-thighs parallel to floor back squat, 520 lb. front squat, 620 lb. deadlift, AND 1,015 lb. FRONT-quarter-squat in the power rack...i.e moving the loaded bar about three inches off of the rack pins and supporting it in FRONT-of-the-sternum/on-the-collarbone (!) for several seconds, before setting the bar back down on the pins!  ALL of these lifts done as an ALL- NATURAL BBer/lifter wearing ONLY a 4-in. wide single-ply lifting belt!  :o

Uhhh...just match my puny 155 lb. over bwt. C&J (DONE OFFICIALLY) as a mere, skinny, 185 lb., all-natural, CHILD...using all of your artificial/cheating advantages!??   JUST FUCKIN' DO IT!!!
calm down tiger, calm down, those are great lifts BTW.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2007, 06:55:47 PM »

Gosh, I'm not asking you Squadsucker gang members to match my ADULT (at a 210 lb. bwt.) gym lifts of 310 lb. power clean and military press (NO foot movement power clean and military press with knees locked!), 340 lb. power clean and push press (no foot movement!), 605 lb. top-of-thighs-parallel-to-floor back squat, 520 lb. front squat (same depth), 620 lb. deadlift, AND 1,015 lb. FRONT-quarter-squat in the power rack...i.e moving the loaded bar about three inches off of the rack pins and supporting it in FRONT-of-the-sternum/on-the-collarbone (!) for several seconds, before setting the bar back down on the pins!  ALL of these lifts done as an ALL-NATURAL BBer/lifter wearing ONLY a 4-in. wide single-ply lifting belt!  :o

Uhhh...just match my puny 155 lb. over bwt. C&J (DONE OFFICIALLY) as a mere, skinny, 185 lb., all-natural, CHILD...using all of your artificial/cheating advantages!??   JUST FUCKIN' DO IT!!???
::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!