Author Topic: what's yer angle, danny?  (Read 2930 times)

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
what's yer angle, danny?
« on: October 26, 2007, 05:23:34 PM »
let's have it, man. what's the deal?

first you were like rip's little lapdog, and even went so far as to get her to give you a picture of her so you could photoshop her head onto a naked body and put that up.

then you were right with the "crew" deal and were more than happy to post all of kiwi's PMs and be a little two-face so you could talk to him on the phone and then tear him apart on the board.

now suddenly you're mr squad fanboy, tearing rip apart and kissing kiwi's ass, talking about how you want to be a "squad associate" or whatever.

why the change of heart?

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Re: what's yer angle, danny?
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2007, 05:38:16 PM »
let's have it, man. what's the deal?

first you were like rip's little lapdog, and even went so far as to get her to give you a picture of her so you could photoshop her head onto a naked body and put that up.

then you were right with the "crew" deal and were more than happy to post all of kiwi's PMs and be a little two-face so you could talk to him on the phone and then tear him apart on the board.

now suddenly you're mr squad fanboy, tearing rip apart and kissing kiwi's ass, talking about how you want to be a "squad associate" or whatever.

why the change of heart?

I was never anyones lapdog Zachary. ::) I don't know how to photoshop, so even though I was in on that pic thing, I didn't have her give me a pic. I like Kiwi, he is a cool guy and a good mod. He called me and some of the things that happen on here are funny, so I poke fun of it. I wouldn't go as far as calling myself a Squad fanboy either ::) Lets just say that it was a huge honor to be an associate and to serve under owning machines like Olliver Klaushof and Columbusdude. You remind me of Johnny Moxon sometimes(google it). I think I should be asking you what your angle is? Why are you such a fan of Rip as a mod anyway? Shouldn't mods personalities be indicative of the boards they are running? Who is a better "owner", Rip or Squadfather? Why are you backing someone who has no business modding the V? Have you been promised protection from homosexual persecution? Is she fixing you up with her brother? Did she promise you naked pics of SS? Explain yourself Magoo!
E

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2007, 05:41:19 PM »
Did danny do that photoshop?

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2007, 05:45:44 PM »
Did danny do that photoshop?
No, I don't know how to photoshop. Did you promise Magoo something DP? He is awfully protective over Rip and quite worried about the Squad getting back together!
E

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2007, 05:46:53 PM »
i think it's funny that no one knows how to photoshop but somehow everyone gets a hold of photoshopped pictures. weird, that.

anyway, quit trying to act all innocent. you had pages of kiwi's pm's and were talking to him on the phone, acting like his friend but then somehow his shit would magically get posted. you were lovin it back when when rip was the "crew girl" and happily helped try and tear kiwi apart and bring the "squad" down. you had no problem pretending to be kiwi's friend but then throwing it all up on the board.

now all of a sudden you're bumping old threads and talking about the "good old days", blasting rip and talking about "owning machines", acting like you weren't the one who made all that shit public in the first place? i'm not going after you for doing it then, i'm just not getting why you've suddenly flipped a 180 now.

you sound like you had a crush on rip but she shut you down, so now you're passing around angry notes like a jilted high schooler. explain yourself.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2007, 05:49:12 PM »
No, I don't know how to photoshop. Did you promise Magoo something DP? He is awfully protective over Rip and quite worried about the Squad getting back together!

What ever happened to Oliver Klaushof and his 300 dollars for the mr getbig?

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2007, 05:51:34 PM »
i think it's funny that no one knows how to photoshop but somehow everyone gets a hold of photoshopped pictures. weird, that.

anyway, quit trying to act all innocent. you had pages of kiwi's pm's and were talking to him on the phone, acting like his friend but then somehow his shit would magically get posted. you were lovin it back when when rip was the "crew girl" and happily helped try and tear kiwi apart and bring the "squad" down. you had no problem pretending to be kiwi's friend but then throwing it all up on the board.

now all of a sudden you're bumping old threads and talking about the "good old days", blasting rip and talking about "owning machines", acting like you weren't the one who made all that shit public in the first place? i'm not going after you for doing it then, i'm just not getting why you've suddenly flipped a 180 now.

you sound like you had a crush on rip but she shut you down, so now you're passing around angry notes like a jilted high schooler. explain yourself.

Explain what? I like Rip, I just don't think she should be modding this board. I don't make personal attacks against her at all, and I won't. What are you not understanding? Do you think she is pissed at me? Cuz she's not. If you can't see whats going on, I don't know what to tell you, Moxon! :P
E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2007, 05:52:49 PM »
What ever happened to Oliver Klaushof and his 300 dollars for the mr getbig?
350 dollars and he reneged so Bluto and I chased him off here. Did you know that his sister can get into parties that 50 cent can't? Classy family.
E

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2007, 05:55:52 PM »
350 dollars and he reneged so Bluto and I chased him off here. Did you know that his sister can get into parties that 50 cent can't? Classy family.

like the ones in fiddys film in that old cab place?

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2007, 05:56:40 PM »
like the ones in fiddys film in that old cab place?

No, his sister has more status than the real Fiddy cent :o
E

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2007, 05:59:02 PM »
No, his sister has more status than the real Fiddy cent :o

You hurt that guy bad  ;D

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2007, 06:01:18 PM »
You hurt that guy bad  ;D

He reneged. He deserved it.  >:(
E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2007, 06:13:38 PM »
Dammit Magoo, you started this thread, now stop staring at the pics of SS on the Y and get back here. I gotta get in the shower and leave soon.
E

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2007, 06:20:48 PM »
hahahha  great thread.   ;D

:)

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2007, 08:55:30 PM »
Dammit Magoo, you started this thread, now stop staring at the pics of SS on the Y and get back here. I gotta get in the shower and leave soon.
I just got chills reading this.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2007, 09:20:26 PM »
I just got chills reading this.
dam right big man it aint normal lol :D

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2007, 09:24:25 PM »

I know you completely doctored our MSN conversation and posted it here so it'd look like I was talking shit about everyone. I still have the original saved and unlike the one you posted, you can tell mine's unaltered ;D

But what's the point. The whole thing made everyone cringe, myself included. Not exactly the first time I've freaked people out to so great an extent :-\ ;D

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2007, 12:19:56 AM »
so danny, what's with your current campaign to have SF put in as mod, and why is it you think you can deliver rip ultimatums now? you're talking about SF giving her "72 hours" and shit like that?

and wait, didn't you "know" who was going to be put in as mod along WITH rip? remember you were saying that "2" had something to do with it? whatever happened to that inside knowledge? ::)

maybe you think no one's picking up on your tendency to kiss someone's ass for a while and then turn on them, but we're not all half-retarded from our vicodin/jagermeister cocktails.

when the "wrecking crew" saga happened, you were all over rip and right there trying to tear down SF and kiwi, but now you're licking their assholes and trying to get rip de-modded. i hardly give a fuck about who mods what, its your two-faced bullshit that gets to me.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2007, 12:33:18 AM »
so danny, what's with your current campaign to have SF put in as mod, and why is it you think you can deliver rip ultimatums now? you're talking about SF giving her "72 hours" and shit like that?

and wait, didn't you "know" who was going to be put in as mod along WITH rip? remember you were saying that "2" had something to do with it? whatever happened to that inside knowledge? ::)

maybe you think no one's picking up on your tendency to kiss someone's ass for a while and then turn on them, but we're not all half-retarded from our vicodin/jagermeister cocktails.

when the "wrecking crew" saga happened, you were all over rip and right there trying to tear down SF and kiwi, but now you're licking their assholes and trying to get rip de-modded. i hardly give a fuck about who mods what, its your two-faced bullshit that gets to me.
:o

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2007, 01:39:01 AM »

Sorry my two faced bullshit gets to you Magoo ::) This is the V, toughen up a little ffs. Squadfather would make a better mod than Rip, so I voiced my opinion. Now go relax and suck a dick or whatever you do for fun these days.
E

evandatp

• Getbig IV
  • Haunted4Pay
« Reply #20 on: October 27, 2007, 02:19:40 AM »
Hehe, I was just thinking back to when danielson first arrived on getbig. It was a rough introduction but he managed to survive & thrive. Now he's a mod !! :o
You can't take it personally Magoo. It's danny's modus operandi, always has been.

Now go relax and suck a dick or whatever you do for fun these days.
e.g he used to be dead against the all that gay stuff.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #21 on: October 27, 2007, 02:24:19 AM »
Hehe, I was just thinking back to when danielson first arrived on getbig. It was a rough introduction
i think i was the very first one to get into it with him when he was on his original handle bobbybennet  :D

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #22 on: October 27, 2007, 07:37:57 AM »

hahahaha   ;D

:)

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #23 on: October 27, 2007, 07:40:17 AM »
Boy, it's a good thing "evandatp" showed up to make sense out of all this. ::)  Where did this tool come from anyway?

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: October 27, 2007, 10:01:53 AM »
Sorry my two faced bullshit gets to you Magoo ::) This is the V, toughen up a little ffs. Squadfather would make a better mod than Rip, so I voiced my opinion. Now go relax and suck a dick or whatever you do for fun these days.

i need to toughen up a little? you're the one crying about who got made a mod on here and starting a new thread about it every 20 minutes. greetings, pot.

you don't give a shit about that, though. you're just throwing a tantrum because it's rip and i'm wondering why. are you feeling rejected?