Author Topic: Keith Jones / Onlyme - The Beginning of an Epic Thread  (Read 67098 times)

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
Re: Keith Jones / Onlyme - The Beginning of an Epic Thread
« Reply #50 on: March 04, 2010, 08:30:40 AM »
You pulled that shit on Derek Anthony and cost him a career as a police officer

Lol, putting on a helmet and some handcuffs at the Blue Oyster is the closest he'd ever come to being a police officer.
O

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
« Reply #51 on: March 04, 2010, 08:33:59 AM »
Is there anyone here who has just one account anymore?
yeah for real..this gimmick shit is annoying as hell...  >:(
The Number 2 in Scranton

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #52 on: March 04, 2010, 08:41:39 AM »
lol @ posting a photo of Vince here, trying to make him look bad,

Think for a minute who you're comparing him to haha.  Someone who cant walk, cant fuck, havent seen his dick in 10 years, takes 4 hours to take a shit, cant get in a car, cant run, cant anything lol.

You know Swede you make me laugh so hard.  You are what 20 something.  You are a loser and you are still young.  Lets see what I did by the time I was your age.  Wait a minute, just read the articles on my website or look at the photos.  Oh yeah there is Time Magazine article too.  Even at my weight now I am productive than you.  You should be embarrased to be such a loser and you are still young.  What the fuck you think you are going to be like at my age.  You got nothing now going for you yet you are in the prime years and you spend your time on the internet supporting your black counterpart.  Funny how guys like you think.  How pathetic.  I guess if I had nothing going for me, never done a thing in my life, have no money, nothing to do except act tough on an internet site I would be pissed off too.  Man, guys like you really make me feel good about my life even during this time.  I want to thank guys like you and Goodrum.  Even to what happened to me I am luckier than you and I sure in the hell have had a much better life.  Thank you.
No Worries 4 me

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #53 on: March 04, 2010, 08:50:55 AM »
 :D

Stavios

« Reply #54 on: March 04, 2010, 08:56:41 AM »
Haha gayer than being married to a dude

will938

• Getbig III
  • No Bull!
« Reply #55 on: March 04, 2010, 09:02:31 AM »
Goodrum, you are a fvkin waste of space, go and troll some other forum you fuxstick bender ::)
Team Efferding

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #56 on: March 04, 2010, 09:09:42 AM »
Keith, for quite some time I've held my tongue on a few things about your business dealings.  Since 2007, I've received various reports about you allegedly stealing money from people.  Until now, I've not any documentation or any actual names of the parties so I've simply brushed as off but recently someone has forwarded me a transmission of emails from you regarding something about the Muscle Mafia this morning.  I have gotten a long page of differents emails back and forth with various people however this one actually caught my eye which was postdated Tuesday September 9, 2008

----- Forwarded Message ----
To: Keith D. Jones <keith@epicsportsclub.com>
Cc: morrydubravica@yahoo.com.au; Louis Laurita <louis.laurita@yahoo.com.au>; Thomas Ockerman <musclefactorymaui@yahoo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, 9 September, 2008 10:41:53 PM
Subject: Re: Muscle Mafia

Hi Keith,

Ok, I really need to know when this is going to get paid. After my last email with Tom he made mention that this was going to be finalised on the 15th July. From then this is what has happened.

18/7/2008 "I am waiting on my check."
24/7/2008 "What I aim do is send half hopefully by the end of the week and the rest next week if thats okay"
30/7/2008 " I am told it could be by this Saturday"
7/8/2008 "my investor has held up the funds for he says 30 to 60 days because of the economy"
21/8/2008 "I am hoping to get a draw on Friday or by Monday"
2/9/2008 "I am working on getting a retainer paid so I don't have to wait any longer"

We are coming up to two months since we agreed to be reimbursed. We are also getting close to 9 months since I paid.

Please understand that I have been patient and understanding but I have other people to consider as well. Surely considering the amount it is that it isnt that much of an issue??

Regards

Travis

/i]

I have no idea who Travis Anderson is or his agenda or even reason for emailing me these pages of emails between you and him but I will give you the opportunity to explain this.  According to Mr Anderson, it seems as though you did not pay him an amount of $2500.00.  

I will give you the opportunity to explain yourself.  Normally I would send a PM or email but since you are a nuisance, I've decided to put this out on the board for everyone to see.

Keith Jones....please tell us who Thomas Ockerman is as I like your side of the story

I just this whole thing.  You fucking moron.  You don't receieve shit from anyone or you have posted it.  Quit try9ing to make yourself like some person people would confide in.  I do believe though you got this from TRavis.  No doubt.  Big deal.  On the other note where you said I stole money.  Please Please put it up.  I am begging you where I stole money from anyone. Put it up you fucking guy.  I am giving you total 100% permission to post up anything anyone has sent you where I stole money from anyone.  you fuckin moron.  You try so hard to make it look like you are important or know something nobody else knows about and it backfires on you everytime.  You are a fucking homo idiot who truly does not belong anywhere.  The funny thing is how hard you try and yet accomplish nothing.  I love it.  As for Tom he is my partner in Muscle Mafia.  What else you want to know.  you have his email.  Email him and ask him anything you want.  Jeez instead of wasting time trying and failing so much can't you just shoot yourself.  You know how many people would laugh their asses off if you did that.  Come on, just do it.
No Worries 4 me

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #57 on: March 04, 2010, 09:26:14 AM »
Keith, how come you took my link off of your site?

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: March 04, 2010, 09:56:22 AM »
whats this whole beef about? what did keith say about the other dudes "husband" ? oh brother, i mutst type (no homo) just for typing that shit

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #59 on: March 04, 2010, 10:00:07 AM »
Keith, how come you took my link off of your site?

Coach, didn't know I did.  Which one was it.  I have been going back and forth with Tom this morning.  I thought Goodrum said that Tom told him stuff, so I had to get ahold and see.  he never said anything and he knows the real story behind the Travis deal.   Anyone on here can contact him directly and ask him anything you want about me or anything else.  Muscle Mafia was his idea and we both thought it was a great name.  We made some shirts and they sold pretty good but at the time I had Gold's and was doing other stuff and he was doing something else and just couldn't do what we wanted to do with it.  We sponsored some people with clothing and whatever.  We haven't done a thing with it for a year or more.  We just got in some new designs and may try it again.  I looking at trying to get it some of our shirts on Hawaii Five-0 and a film being done out there.  SO maybe we will get it going.  We both are just so busy doing other things.  We'll see.  But send me your banner and link and I will put it up today.
No Worries 4 me

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #60 on: March 04, 2010, 10:04:03 AM »
whats this whole beef about? what did keith say about the other dudes "husband" ? oh brother, i mutst type (no homo) just for typing that shit

There's no beef except for Vissy's in Goodrum's ass.  He is mad cause I exposed him as a Black Fag.  That's it.  All the other shit I say about him is all true and he is basically just a low life who comes on here and other boards and talks shit with nothing to back it up.  No one likes him anywhere, so I must not be to far off with anything I say about him cause everyone else says the same things.  He is someone who has had no life, has no future but he can come on here and PRETEND to be someone he is not.  The only problem is Getbig and all the other boards don't put up with his shit.  He fools no one but Vissy. 
No Worries 4 me

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #61 on: March 04, 2010, 10:36:42 AM »
Keith and Vince need to kiss and make up. After years and years of fighting someone is bound to cross the line. This is just a forum guys, you both need to relax a little.
E

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #62 on: March 04, 2010, 10:49:30 AM »

the homosexual negro getting owned in this thread.

homosexual negro. ahahahahahahahahaha
b

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #63 on: March 04, 2010, 10:52:04 AM »
Vince, you should really quit humiliating yourself and save some face. Everytime you call someone out it backfires. You called me out by calling me lier and now Keith. For the sake of getbig humanity (that's kind of an oxymoron I know) quit, although its entertaining as hell!

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: March 04, 2010, 10:54:06 AM »
Vince proving he's on the same level as Johnny Falcon by involving small children in his bullshit.  Leave them out of it you stool pushing scumbag. 

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #65 on: March 04, 2010, 11:04:28 AM »
Vince airing personal stuff on a public messageboard.

Wow, Vince surely represents the lowest characteristics of a human being.

That's even lower than Glocalnet.
Q

newmom

« Reply #66 on: March 04, 2010, 11:06:56 AM »
Kwon I agree but Keith isn't so innocent either. They both have crossed the line. It's kind of stupid

spinnis

« Reply #67 on: March 04, 2010, 11:08:28 AM »
:D

Wow, how the F did you find that hahaha, I cant even find it!

Anyway, well yeah, good improvements, how thats a bad thing? lol

I felt bigger in the before photo then I do now lol. Thx again for the photo!  ;D

can you find more?

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #68 on: March 04, 2010, 11:09:56 AM »
Nice try monkey. I can just see Goodrum sitting there with his inner tube lips at his computer in his trailer in the backwoods typing this old stuff about me. Sure I had some financial problems but in my life I have achieved things and pulled off million dollar deals the likes of which Goodrum can only dream of. I've drunk champagne with Jonesey and Stallone, was 10 yards from Steven Seagal , what has Goodrum done? He has drunk queer vissy cum,that's it. So call me fat and broke but you will never get close to the stuff I've done.
holy shit! Ten yds from Segal. One time I was 50 yds from the New England Patriots! True story there was like 70000 at the stadium to back me up

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #69 on: March 04, 2010, 11:11:08 AM »
I just think everyone on here should be smart enough to stay away from anything that has to do with young kids,  say whatever the hell you want about one another but there's no reason to involve kids.  

spinnis

« Reply #70 on: March 04, 2010, 11:12:08 AM »
I just think everyone on here should be smart enough to stay away from anything that has to do with young kids,  say whatever the hell you want about one another but there's no reason to involve kids.  

does young kids own their own buisnesses?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #71 on: March 04, 2010, 11:13:23 AM »
Kwon I agree but Keith isn't so innocent either. They both have crossed the line. It's kind of stupid

Innocent or not, that's his private business, and nothing for Getbig to know about.

What has Vince got to do with it?

I am sure Keith had his reasons for not paying, but even if he did or did not, it's none of our business.

Q

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #72 on: March 04, 2010, 11:14:41 AM »
I don't think Keith cares about the alleged business stuff....it's bringing his family personally into it.

newmom

« Reply #73 on: March 04, 2010, 11:15:32 AM »
I meant Keith went after Vince's "hubby" (Vince's words) is what I meant. I would like to think most on this site dont care i Keith pays his bills or not or wether Vince is the pitcher or the catcher

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #74 on: March 04, 2010, 11:16:26 AM »
I just this whole thing.  You fucking moron.  You don't receieve shit from anyone or you have posted it.  Quit try9ing to make yourself like some person people would confide in.  I do believe though you got this from TRavis.  No doubt.  Big deal.  On the other note where you said I stole money.  Please Please put it up.  I am begging you where I stole money from anyone. Put it up you fucking ####.  I am giving you total 100% permission to post up anything anyone has sent you where I stole money from anyone.  you fuckin moron.  You try so hard to make it look like you are important or know something nobody else knows about and it backfires on you everytime.  You are a fucking homo idiot who truly does not belong anywhere.  The funny thing is how hard you try and yet accomplish nothing.  I love it.  As for Tom he is my partner in Muscle Mafia.  What else you want to know.  you have his email.  Email him and ask him anything you want.  Jeez instead of wasting time trying and failing so much can't you just shoot yourself.  You know how many people would laugh their asses off if you did that.  Come on, just do it.

Ok, you asked for it..... ;D
A