Author Topic: Gotta Love American PitBull Terrier  (Read 40213 times)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Re: Gotta Love American PitBull Terrier
« Reply #350 on: March 14, 2012, 09:46:06 PM »
LOL. Seek help twink.
HA HA - Twink - I love it - HA HA HA HA  I cant stop laughing - imagining Chaos with a steroid fueled Red Faced having a litle hissy fit because other people dont agree with his retarded opinion.  Chaos must be used to bullying people in real life and not having to deal with people who dont back down from his tough guy BS!
V

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #351 on: March 14, 2012, 09:49:50 PM »
HA HA - Twink - I love it - HA HA HA HA  I cant stop laughing - imagining Chaos with a steroid fueled Red Faced having a litle hissy fit because other people dont agree with his retarded opinion.  Chaos must be used to bullying people in real life and not having to deal with people who dont back down from his tough guy BS!
It's quite obvious you're being a little bitch here, crying about dogs cause they kicked your ass. You're the one that turned a perfectly enjoyable thread into some knd of tantrum over pitbulls.

And lol @ you for thinking anyone is getting angry or "tough" with you on the internet. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #352 on: March 14, 2012, 09:54:57 PM »
It's quite obvious you're being a little bitch here, crying about dogs cause they kicked your ass. You're the one that turned a perfectly enjoyable thread into some knd of tantrum over pitbulls.

And lol @ you for thinking anyone is getting angry or "tough" with you on the internet. ::)
It's not a tantrum you idiot - I have been running breed ban advocacy material for the last 18 months , youtube videos, pressuring governments and seeking legal action all in relation to this issue - also writing a book as we speak - this is my life - this is no tantrum!  - If you think this is a sook, you haven't seen anything, I am just getting warmed up - I intend to spend the rest of my days proving and dismantling the Bullshit Propaganda Campaign Pidiots have been running for 90 years - So you better get used to it, because I am just building momentum.
V

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #353 on: March 14, 2012, 09:59:21 PM »
It's not a tantrum you idiot - I have been running breed ban advocacy material for the last 18 months , youtube videos, pressuring governments and seeking legal action all in relation to this issue - also writing a book as we speak - this is my life - this is no tantrum!  - If you think this is a sook, you haven't seen anything, I am just getting warmed up - I intend to spend the rest of my days proving and dismantling the Bullshit Propaganda Campaign Pidiots have been running for 90 years - So you better get used to it, because I am just building momentum.
I can see this is far beyond a tantrum, it's a full scale, massive meltdown. Your blood pressure must be through the roof, relax E-Kunt, you'll live longer.

Unless of course the pitbulls get you again. :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #354 on: March 14, 2012, 10:06:01 PM »
I can see this is far beyond a tantrum, it's a full scale, massive meltdown. Your blood pressure must be through the roof, relax E-Kunt, you'll live longer.

Unless of course the pitbulls get you again. :D
You know what - I have never ever had an issue with blood pressure - even when I have been on a rant and doctors have taken my blood pressure and nothing - I usually am in perfect health!   What you see as a rant! is a focused detrmination to save lives - the words are typed effortlessly with a calm mind - not a ripple of emotion! with a conviction that the truth will always be a truth, even if it seem to be always the last to arrive - I fight with an urgency, for the sooner the truth is accepted, the sooner the attacks and deaths of children will stop!
V

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #355 on: March 14, 2012, 10:18:18 PM »
You know what - I have never ever had an issue with blood pressure - even when I have been on a rant and doctors have taken my blood pressure and nothing - I usually am in perfect health!   What you see as a rant! is a focused detrmination to save lives - the words are typed effortlessly with a calm mind - not a ripple of emotion! with a conviction that the truth will always be a truth, even if it seem to be always the last to arrive - I fight with an urgency, for the sooner the truth is accepted, the sooner the attacks and deaths of children will stop!
Your efforts would be better put to use trying to keep kids off drugs, in school and out of violence than trying to get a breed banned. Maybe focus your efforts on mentoring a kid with no father, volunteering at an orphanage or helping with some after school programs. But we both know you're not really doing it for the kids, you're doing it out of revenge for getting your ass kicked. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

TonyAlva

• Getbig IV
« Reply #356 on: March 14, 2012, 10:19:59 PM »
 ???

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #357 on: March 14, 2012, 10:22:34 PM »
Your efforts would be better put to use trying to keep kids off drugs, in school and out of violence than trying to get a breed banned. Maybe focus your efforts on mentoring a kid with no father, volunteering at an orphanage or helping with some after school programs. But we both know you're not really doing it for the kids, you're doing it out of revenge for getting your ass kicked. ;)
I have mentored a child with no father for the past 8 years, in that time I also walked 100km as team leader in The Oxfam trailwalker raising tens of thousands of dollars for charity.  - I regularly helped out with people with addiction - even studied diploma in alcohol and other drugs to counsel drug addicts and now I am an anti war, humans rights and breed ban advocate - Do I really need to get out my resume demonstrating my social consciousness or is that enough for you!
V

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #358 on: March 14, 2012, 10:49:56 PM »
I have been running breed ban advocacy material for the last 18 months , youtube videos, pressuring governments and seeking legal action all in relation to this issue So you better get used to it, because I am just building momentum.

:D

your 'government pressure' is really paying off

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/story/2012/02/24/ontario-mpp-pitbull-ban-end.html

keep building that momentum!
b

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #359 on: March 14, 2012, 11:07:59 PM »

:D

your 'government pressure' is really paying off

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/story/2012/02/24/ontario-mpp-pitbull-ban-end.html

keep building that momentum!
I live in Australia - and yes things are slowly changing - it was unfortunate that the government had to wait until a 4 year old girl was mauled to death while clinging to her mother - the 4 year old girl was standing in her own house in her living room, when a neighbours pitbull ran in and proceeded to kill and injure everyone in the room.  Like I said, it was unfortunate, but things are starting to happen!  Pidiots are destined to lose! of this much I am sure!

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2012-02-14/vic-couple-fight-new-dog-legislation/3830142
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2012-02-14/vic-couple-fight-new-dog-legislation/3830142
V