Author Topic: Best of Getbig - Quotes, Pictures and Videos  (Read 1234264 times)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Re: Best Getbig quotes from 2013 - 2014.
« Reply #2500 on: September 06, 2014, 02:36:25 AM »
Re: bitches be out of control - all out cat fight over halo

While in the club do you constantly have a drink in your hand so your arm is at 90 degree angle showing off the 18" guns?

i mix things up (muscle confusion)

sometimes i sit on a bar stool with my forearm resting on my knee in hammer grip position and other hand holding my wrist to get a nice relaxed but full view

sometimes when i feel veins popping i let arm hang

several women squeezed my arms last night, i was thinking "i wish getbig was seeing this shit"

i was standing in front of a couple at the bar taking money out of my wallet to order and i could see in corner of my eye that both of them were in awe of my guns

i think the man is a creatine warrior with 15" arms of peace

i felt like i was cuckolding him just standing there

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
« Reply #2501 on: September 06, 2014, 12:19:26 PM »

i feel like Falcon should have been a model jet setting from paris to nyc to london to tokyo

and tlaking about things like grass diets and eating dirt

even the way he talks about elecctricity sounds like it's coming from some female 21 year old model who has done a ;week of the noone diet eaten 1000  calories in the last few days and is on too much amphetamine salts (that's the key to that diet btw. not attainable otherwise if you want  your brain to funciotn that part was left out of book though. shots fired well cum on me bro)

but then he forgot to lift

must have eaten that bad dirt that one time

WITH RESPECT TO THE+ LEGEND. THE FALCON WILL FLY AGAIN

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #2502 on: September 06, 2014, 01:45:15 PM »
Falcon needs to rediscover the consumption of orange clay from a two-foot depth.

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
« Reply #2503 on: September 06, 2014, 01:58:03 PM »
Falcon needs to rediscover the consumption of orange clay from a two-foot depth.

i agree that was when he was on fire

literally, i think he was on fire and trying to figure out how to put it out while he made those posts

i sometimes think "what is falcon doing NOW"?

lieterally i do, when i'm out, he is the ONE getbigger (as well as uncle) who i think "what are THEYYYY doing?"

in other words i want to start a reality show where myself and junior and lobstah drive down to be hired as painters for FAlcon's company  a

we will go to the gym daily

and go clubbing or to the bar or whatever they do in the south and eat Dirt and fuck whores and and blow coke and talk electricity

johnny will lose weight and go back to being a man dime

i am a perennial man dime

lobstah is dime-mynd (so much dime she shines bright like zee diamonds) and i am secretely in love with her because her writing so subtly hillarious

there will be a twist

shizzo dies!

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #2505 on: September 07, 2014, 01:49:50 AM »
Re: Live from Romania (Radu took steroids)

He wasn't on that amount. You're just repeating what you have read.

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #2506 on: September 07, 2014, 01:54:40 AM »
i agree that was when he was on fire

literally, i think he was on fire and trying to figure out how to put it out while he made those posts

i sometimes think "what is falcon doing NOW"?

lieterally i do, when i'm out, he is the ONE getbigger (as well as uncle) who i think "what are THEYYYY doing?"

in other words i want to start a reality show where myself and junior and lobstah drive down to be hired as painters for FAlcon's company  a

we will go to the gym daily

and go clubbing or to the bar or whatever they do in the south and eat Dirt and fuck whores and and blow coke and talk electricity

johnny will lose weight and go back to being a man dime

i am a perennial man dime

lobstah is dime-mynd (so much dime she shines bright like zee diamonds) and i am secretely in love with her because her writing so subtly hillarious

there will be a twist

shizzo dies!
This is the best idea anyone has had all week, until that last line...
...which was the best proposal of maybe the year.
Liver complications?  Brain death? Can people die of carpal tunnel, because I imagine between furiously pumping out inane shit in the name of "owning" people on getbig, and jerking off to screenshots of his own troll jobs, the dude might be at risk.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #2507 on: September 07, 2014, 02:02:10 AM »
War Machine vs Craig Titus  , for the LOVELOCK CORRECTIONAL CENTER  belt, who takes it?

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
« Reply #2508 on: September 07, 2014, 02:45:27 AM »
war machine sounds like he'd be awesome at parties

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #2509 on: September 07, 2014, 08:18:34 AM »

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #2511 on: September 07, 2014, 09:50:31 AM »
Re: Getbigger Footwear

AJ. I was about to make a thread about what you wear, specifically (not you, but anyone) in the UK board. I don't actually give a fuck what most anyone on the G+O has to say.

But i am going to check this thread later for the lolz.

If I am going out casual status

Frye boots with the LOW heel (1/2 inch heel/sole meaning they give LESS height than a pair of van sneakers).

VERY good look. girls love proper boots.

or crockett and jones brown leather buckle low business shoes with gold strap (they're as classy as they get and about 400 pounds) . you can wear them to work also. very low sole as well. this is important. high soled shoes (a la timberlands or nike air force 1s, only chodes or white trash wear this out ) are bad for your back and no respectable female likes them

for a PROPER night out, a la shirt tie blazer slacks (business casual on business side )

i go for black on black crockett and jones low tops (1/4 inch sole). this is james bond shoe. unfortunately also 400+ pounds.

there are less expensive crockett and jones shoes out there, they are nice also.

also a company i bleieve which is called "ALDON" is also from UK (they make the best shoes and clothes in general actually). they make incredible boots. 250-350 pound range

this is expensive but all of them last forever and girls LOVE it. you have to dress right. i'll stop at shoes, but i just had to answer because i was about to make the thread myself.

i'll try to upload photos of the shoes when i get a seond.

ALDO? Or Alden? I have both you broke poser.

ALDO's are  Bulgarian euro-trash club shoes/boots. Good for pulling overly tanned whores who do anal on first date at the club. Paired with vneck, tight slacks, and dick skin vascular arms, you will pull a 21 years sloot any time.

Alden are $700 custom, hand-made. If a club whoor spilled her neon green drink on them I would skull fuck her to death on the spot.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
« Reply #2513 on: September 07, 2014, 12:08:16 PM »

Lol

Ironmeister is a legend

I have a theory that he is a billionaire video game designer who is a get bigger at heart

The shops are damned professional and hit the spot every time

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
« Reply #2514 on: September 07, 2014, 12:09:24 PM »
work is going on behind the scenes to set up a get big rock covers band

we need a name

some suggestions so far

guitars and opinions

princess l plates

6g and the sweet spots

booty and the tit wanks

the lizard men

3 weeks out

Sebastian and the charlatans

suggestions welcome  8)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #2515 on: September 07, 2014, 12:14:56 PM »
Drunk passenger challenges airplane captain to a fight after stripping NAKED

A DRUNK airline passenger stripped naked and challenged the plane's captain to a fight on airport tarmac before being tasered by police.
The burly, tattooed 36-year-old was caught on video stripping to his black underpants, shouting and remonstrating after stepping off the easyJet flight from Malta to Manchester.

He then removed his underpants and received a hard slap across his face by his  companion before putting his clothes back on.

The incident was caught on video. The stripper, who has not been identified but spoke with a Manchester accent, also urinated on the side of the Terminal One building at Manchester Airport and was later tasered and arrested by police.

Trouble reportedly first began mid-flight when the man became abusive and started swearing at fellow passengers and the captain left the cockpit controls to speak to him.

After being slapped following the plane's landing, he put his clothes back on before going to collect his baggage but police caught up with him.

They tried to control him but had to stun him using a "dry" Taser - where the gun is held against the target to cause shock and pain - when he refused to co-operate.

He was then arrested and given an on-the-spot fine.

A spokesman for Greater Manchester Police said: "At 9.50am on Thursday September 26 2013, police were called to Terminal One arrivals of Manchester Airport following reports a man was drunk and being abusive to passengers on a flight from Malta.

"As he left the plane, he took his clothes off and urinated against a wall."

"A 36-year-old man was stunned using an electronic stun gun and arrested on suspicion of being drunk and disorderly in a public place. He was issued a fixed penalty notice."

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #2516 on: September 07, 2014, 12:17:09 PM »
Re: Rhoden vs. Heath (gif)

240, are you looking forward to the Mr. Olympia?

I'm up more and more each night, preparing for it.  pacing, thinking.  I cannot imagine the pressure the reigning champ must be feeling on his broad shoulders.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #2517 on: September 07, 2014, 12:33:03 PM »
The Mayor has a message for Getbig's own Howard

Howies response

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #2518 on: September 07, 2014, 12:35:11 PM »
Re: No College (esp. 'the education system is nothing but a rip off')

While various forms of social advancement correlate to high academic achievement (vide, e.g., our very own Voodoo Vincenzo, CSN MFT, Dry Anal Gappa), one does not need a college degree or highfalutin credentials to attain conventional measures of success.

However, having said that:

Statistically: You're committing sampling bias.
Logically: You're committing a fallacy of composition.
Socially: You're ill-equipped to hold your own in intelligent, well-educated company.

Getbigically: Your reasoning is flawless. Carry on.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #2519 on: September 07, 2014, 12:51:58 PM »
 :(  :-X  :-\  :'(

ideal for fucking if you somehow can manage to get her dependent on your cash or free rides to they store

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #2520 on: September 07, 2014, 05:42:59 PM »
Re: ICloud Hacks - Jennifer Lawrence nudes got released among others

I never really like Bar before. 

I'm a big fan now that I've looked up her asshole. 

I'd like to "hack her account"

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #2521 on: September 07, 2014, 05:47:23 PM »
Re: Getbigger Footwear

Ignoring the night I was drunk and boasted about having expensive suits who cares how much clothes cost? Fatsos and ugly people can wear a million euro dress made  by some homo they still look shit.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #2524 on: September 08, 2014, 07:52:13 AM »
Re: IFBB PRO Darren Ball  gets mum's kidney

Everybody wana be a bodybuilder but ain't nobody wana be plugged into a heavy ass dialysis machine.

Yeah buddy