Author Topic: Best of Getbig - Quotes, Pictures and Videos  (Read 1234243 times)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Re: Best Getbig quotes and pictures from 2013 - 2016.
« Reply #3850 on: February 27, 2016, 12:38:57 PM »
Re: Fit hottie alert: Carriejune Bowlby

No real man uses the word "hottie." 

Or "selfie" for that matter.

You wouldn't know a real man if he punched you in your cum receptacle and took your lunch money.

Go search for your tiny cock and then fuck yourself with it.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #3851 on: February 29, 2016, 02:49:56 AM »
Pellius, why would I care what some girly boned homo like yourself thinks of me? Wait... Don't answer that as I simply don't read your responses, just pawing you around here as I have been all this thread.

You have the most narrow shoulders I've ever seen you make a guy like White Widow appear massive. You look like some retired lady boy who sucked cock for over 3 decades in Thailand, have developed the most advanced stage of Palumboisms of anyone on this forum.

You suck, fuckin kill yourself you skinny fat c un t.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #3852 on: February 29, 2016, 11:19:35 AM »

lol

Penislust always thinks he is owning people with his long drawn out responses saying shit like beta males etc when it's essentially that he owns no person, he just bores them to tears with his posts.

re the Beta Male stuff he throws around, lets see him go off test/gh for a year and see how Alpha(oh brother  ::) ) he still is
"

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #3853 on: February 29, 2016, 11:54:52 AM »
lol

Penislust always thinks he is owning people with his long drawn out responses saying shit like beta males etc when it's essentially that he owns no person, he just bores them to tears with his posts.

re the Beta Male stuff he throws around, lets see him go off test/gh for a year and see how Alpha(oh brother  ::) ) he still is

the only satisfaction penislust gets out of his pathetic life is smacking his dog on the snout. What a sad fuck and poor dog.  :-\

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #3854 on: March 01, 2016, 03:07:22 AM »
Re: Ronda Rousey has let herself go

Will she ever fight again?

:-X

(Source)
https://sports.vice.com/en_us/article/ronda-rousey-20-the-queen-of-all-media

Fugly hillbilly cow.....nm

You would eat her asshole while her mother pegs you unmercifully.

I wouldn't spit on her mustache even if it was on fire.....

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #3855 on: March 02, 2016, 09:08:06 AM »
Re: First Look: Bugatti Chiron

VW used the money they saved by installing cheat devices on their diesel cars to develop a 1500 hp W16 sports car.  It's like this company's run by an evil fourteen year old boy.   ???

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #3856 on: March 02, 2016, 09:48:52 AM »
Re: Has RONNIE a genetic defect so he can't store any subcutanious fat??

Srsly, the guy is in hospital for weeks all the time, no exercise, still seems to have not one ounce of subcutanious fat on his body (while obviously having tons of visceral fat in his bloated gut).

Either the guy is on high doses of GH and DNP year round, or he really has some sort of genetic defect and is unable to store fat under his skin. A genetic freak indeed.

Ronnie is the only man who wears posing trunks to the hospital on purpose. As opposed to Dillett, Munzer and Momo.

you musta been saving that joke for 20 years     

congratulations on finally being able to crowbar it into a thread

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #3857 on: March 03, 2016, 10:42:54 AM »
Re: Crazy Things You've Done For Love

Have never done anything crazy for love.
 apart from when I was a little teenage fag in first serious relationship I've never believed it truly exists appart from the love I feel for my two kids, I care about myself and kids and don't really give a shit about wor lass and would only feel bad for the kids loss if we split up.

Again with sex being the type of bloke who would fuck anything I've never had to go to any great length, I have been with some really ugly woman, the worst was barely female.

I met the she beast in my local nightclub and within 10 minutes I was taking her home, she looked and dressed like shit but never knew just how bad till later. We stopped at the pizza shop and she bought herself 6 cartons of chilli sauce with her pizza which I thought was strange. A couple of workmates seen me with the abomination in the pizza shop too so already I was dreading Monday morning.

We get back to my parents house (still lived at home) and went straight to my room, under the light the true horror was revealed, her teeth appeared to be in sideways as they were wider than they were long, had a big scar down her chin and some of the shittiest drawn tattooes I've ever seen. I soon found out why she bought the cartons of chilli sauce as she started Downing them in one the vulgar bitch she told me she was a scaffolder as well for fucks sake.

As we start getting into it she gets fucking worse, she was fucking almost rectangle shape with no curves at all, and had triangle tits with nipples about an inch long (honest they were vile). She told me she was shaved but when I got down there it was fucking stubbly but She could deepthroat and was a good fuck. But had to pretend I was going to sleep to get her off me.

The next day she was lying around naked and downed another 3 cartons of chilli sauce, I was disgusted by this sight but she started teasing albu alternating slow licking then swallowing down my tiddler, so I let her finish the job and she swallowed every drop before kicking her out, I told her my car was broken and she could catch a bus up the front street and told her the way.

Tried to sneak the ugly cu no out but my dad Seen and laughed like fuck.
My mates still tell every fucker the story to this day but I enjoyed the sex and sometimes still jerk off to it.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #3858 on: March 06, 2016, 04:22:49 AM »
Re: I can't take it anymore.  Enough is enough.  It's time for an intervention!

Great news, Groink's release date will be 6-9-16.  I for one am confident he will be a changed man...... for the better.  I'm hoping that maybe the collective of getbig can put together a care package for him, that we can deliver to him, once he is released.  I'll start a list of items to help him get back on his feet. 

1. Some new striped shirts that aren't purple.
2. A new sphincter.
3. Some running shoes.
4. A picture of Tbombz.

Please feel free to add to the list.   :-*

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #3859 on: March 06, 2016, 01:52:35 PM »
Re: Spunk, strength, wit and grace shape JODI LEIGH MILLER's thread of peace!!!!!!!!

Whoever owns the sites like Shemuscle, Herbiceps and Herflexappeal is still making some bank because honestly I had a hard as FUCK time finding any of the pics that were exclusively on there without signing up.

Yes, I paid out of my pocket to keep this thread going.  :-\

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #3860 on: March 09, 2016, 12:42:10 AM »
Re: THE ORIGINAL EARTH IS FLAT!  FACT!

Wiggs, although I already shared this with you, I think its appropriate it to share it with getbig.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #3861 on: March 09, 2016, 11:54:15 AM »
Re: IFBB pro Mikaila Soto needs your help

Is this you referring to?

Wow..giving the finger to the camera. How hardcore is that? ::)

About as hardcore as calling oneself "conservative" while growing the national debt from 5.7 to 10.6 trillion.   A greater debt ratio than Obama, even.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #3862 on: March 10, 2016, 12:39:05 AM »
Re: confession

Your post reeks of logic, so I can't really disagree with you.

I don't really know what skorpio is about really. But I can't know what j is REALLY about neither. So, both jj and skorpion  could be bullshiters, or they could be both for real. This goes for all of us really.

It's just that according to the evidence we have...

And pellius, if your hair line is that high, the hair needs to go. His hairstyle reeks of dwelling in the past just like the man himself, lol

His post reeks of jealousy a lot more than logic. I guess if I'd introduce some of my friends who are about Scorps age and their lifestyle - dude would off himself (realizing that some people really live in "heaven" while still being alive).

I guess anyone who posts here about real life success and has means to prove it - is like a sore thumb for plenty of jobless steroid addicted losers who lurk here. And having fun while sharing your success stories online is "seeking for validation". Yeah, I get it, sharing stories about suicidal thoughts and depression makes everyone feel a lot better than someone who is flaunting money, hot bitches and expensive trips around the world. I feel sick of this kind of two-sided animal nature in humans. Everyone enjoy seeing someone suffer, very rare enjoy seeing someone kicking ass, esp. when that someone is seemingly "one of us".

Keep watching your teen angst movies you get all of your deep thoughts from....

I'd probably off myself in prevention of meeting any friends of yours because I couldn't handle so much drama masquerading as deep thinkers in the same room.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #3863 on: March 12, 2016, 11:24:08 AM »
Re: Scott Alexander update

So by known him personally for years, you mean you spent a few hours in total chatting?

Not sure what the point is.  He befriended me on Facebook a few years ago so I had a good chat with him and sporadically over the years.  I've not talked to him in quite some time though....enough to consider him a friend but not the same as someone like maybe Aaron Singerman, Skip La Cour, or Bob Chick. 

I think Scott gets too much flack as an arrogant asshole but he's actually a pretty nice guy and cares about his clients getting in shape and anyone who helps me out in my goals is someone I consider a friend as I find his lifestyle and habits very motivating.  His title of being "Britain's Most Vainest Man" is far from the truth.  He simply works harder than everybody else and doesn't make excuses.   

Why the fuck would he be interested in befriending a stupid, black fag like you? ???

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #3864 on: March 14, 2016, 01:20:19 AM »
Re: Why do people work 16 hours a day and prioritize money over happiness.

"Everybody wanna be happy, but don't nobody wanna exercise arete" -- Aristotle (Arrie) Coleman

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #3865 on: March 14, 2016, 12:27:01 PM »
Re: THE ORIGINAL EARTH IS FLAT!  FACT!

We don't live on a spinning ball.

The earth is concave/flat.

I have science and my five senses to back this up.

I dont know dude. the shadow on the moon is pretty round to me.

would love to meet you and have a discussion about the gravitational pull on uranus.

I saw what you wrote there..

I wish I didn't.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #3866 on: March 15, 2016, 06:13:07 AM »
Re: Photoshop experts

Something looks off in this pic. Am I just being a hater?

yes here is the real pic >:(

Unless you hid a Tbombz in there I can't really see the difference

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #3867 on: March 15, 2016, 12:50:44 PM »
Re: Random Bodybuilding Pics

Can you post a clearer photo of that ponytail? I'm into buns and ponytails lately.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #3868 on: March 16, 2016, 09:04:36 AM »
Re: Shizzo and Rx muscle

Shizzo giving fitness advice to competitors on RX Muscle.  :D :D :D :D

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #3869 on: March 16, 2016, 09:19:00 AM »

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #3870 on: March 16, 2016, 09:38:42 AM »
Even in absentia, the King is busy conquering other lands to add to his vast domain.

August 6, the day of reckoning, when his majesty will drop the bomb on villainous picaroons thereby tickling their catastrophes.

Hic est Shizzorus, rex quondam, rexque futurus!

a

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #3871 on: March 18, 2016, 04:07:00 PM »
If shizzo spit in a cup at a sperm bank, they'd accept it.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #3873 on: March 20, 2016, 11:47:58 AM »

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #3874 on: March 20, 2016, 12:20:35 PM »
<

it was rice cakes with peanut butter, and a little strawberry jam on top.
Bodybuilding approved!