Author Topic: Best of Getbig - Quotes, Pictures and Videos  (Read 1234188 times)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Re: Best of Getbig - Quotes, Pictures and Videos
« Reply #5100 on: April 16, 2020, 10:12:46 AM »
In my next life, I want to be oversexed....like the proverbial teenager who gets hard all the time for no reason. It would be a nice change. Also along with being oversexed, I want a huge penis and a heavy sack but not so big that folks don't know what to do with it or that it scares them.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #5101 on: April 17, 2020, 01:54:42 AM »
To each their own. There's a type for everyone. Minsky knew this and was very successful as a result.

And yours are big fat anonymous cock pointing through a hole in the wall. No worry if it is diseased or not, I'm sure a person sticking his cock in a wall is very conscience of health and STDs. But, hey, a cock a cock, right soggy old queer?

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #5102 on: April 19, 2020, 01:12:41 PM »
It's no longer an online business.  I now have an office in Greenville, SC.  I handle commodities exchanges nowadays along with trade.  The other businesses run but it's mainly for additional capital

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #5103 on: April 21, 2020, 07:21:08 AM »
My wife fingered my ass once I didn't like it.

Did you remember to relax? I don't like it when the doctor fingers me to check my prostate....but then, he hasn't sucked my dick while doing it either....hmm?

Well, everyone is different. Some like tit play, some just like to fuck, some like oral (either giving or getting) some like to have that prostate massaged and some like it all. Don't feel bad if getting your butt finger fucked isn't your thing....that's your prerogative.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #5104 on: April 21, 2020, 07:36:25 AM »
First let me get this out of the way, I know this is an old post to which I am replying now.

The first time I officially had gay sex was when I was fifteen (let me qualify this by saying that I don't count an early teen circle jerk with several school chums one afternoon after school in the den at my parent's house as being gay sex). However, I thought about/fantasized sex with a man before that time.

I was fairly sexually experienced by the time I met my future wife at eighteen (we married when I was twenty). I wasn't looking to get married when I met her. Living in West Hollywood, CA in the early 1960's and working in display for a major department store, I didn't exactly feel a need to hide my sexuality in the "closet". So, for me your theory about bisexuals doesn't apply.

My wife and I will be married forty-seven years this October. We've had a really good life together. However, one could argue that that her description of me as her complicated husband is apt. At our age sex today isn't as big a deal as it once was. So with respect to that, our life together is considerably less complicated (by my extra curricular activities) than it was in the beginning of our marriage.

I think BayGBM is correct. It takes all kinds of people and all manner of situations to make up this world. I don't judge others for what they do as long as they don't intentionally hurt other folks. In order to manage my chosen life, I compartmentalized my feelings. Once I was with my wife, I decided I was no longer available to others in a romantic sense. Having sex is easy. Making a commitment, falling or being in love is a whole other issue. I love my wife.

I am bisexual. I am neither vile nor shit stained.

As I mentioned to Stark, dreams supposedly mean the opposite....therefore in real life you'll unsuccessfully try to fuck two men with no breasts using your 3" cock....or, two hairy chested men fuck you in the ass at the same time with their 13" cocks. Scary proposition, huh?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #5105 on: April 21, 2020, 09:51:09 AM »
FitnessFrenzy, It is amusing that you have made a point of saving so many of my posts so that you can quote them here. It's almost like it is an obsession. Do you quote my Getbig posts when conversing with your friends, (should you have any) and family too? If I were a famous person, you might be able to have a book of them published. As it stands, I am not famous and nobody besides you would be interested in reading your work. One question, when do you find time to live up to your handle, i.e. staying fit. Maybe you should change it to Primemuscle Frenzy.  ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #5107 on: April 21, 2020, 10:02:13 AM »
FitnessFrenzy, It is amusing that you have made a point of saving so many of my posts so that you can quote them here. It's almost like it is an obsession. Do you quote my Getbig posts when conversing with your friends, (should you have any) and family too? If I were a famous person, you might be able to have a book of them published. As it stands, I am not famous and nobody besides you would be interested in reading your work. One question, when do you find time to live up to your handle, i.e. staying fit. Maybe you should change it to Primemuscle Frenzy.  ;D

sorry I will tone it down, there was just so much gold in your old posts!  :D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #5108 on: April 21, 2020, 10:19:21 AM »
sorry I will tone it down, there was just so much gold in your old posts!  :D

Don't be sorry. Being famous/nortorious for speaking frankly on Getbig is such a great achievement. So, I should be thanking you. And who knows, if you can't get a book of my little golden nuggets published, at least you've made it easier for me to do.

Incidentally, I stand by most of what I posted here over the last 16 years or so. I've been consistently honest, which is more than can be said for a lot of folks here who for some reason feel they must lie about themselves to a bunch folks most of whom are strangers. Occasionally, one of my posts is misread or misinterpreted. But, that's just how these things go.

Which of us, Tbombz or me, do you think has been the most open and direct in our communications here? Some of his posts are extraordinary. He was just a mixed up kid when he first arrived on the scene. I was already an old man.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #5109 on: April 21, 2020, 10:35:37 AM »
I thought only Sinatra and Friends used the term, "broads".

CalvinH has been using the word broads in his posts for years!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #5110 on: April 21, 2020, 10:40:14 AM »

CalvinH has been using the word broads in his posts for years!

Says CalvinH.  ;)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #5111 on: April 21, 2020, 11:27:26 AM »
Which of us, Tbombz or me, do you think has been the most open and direct in our communications here? Some of his posts are extraordinary. He was just a mixed up kid when he first arrived on the scene. I was already an old man.

I would say you have been the most honest of you two.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #5112 on: April 21, 2020, 11:31:18 AM »
Do you quote my Getbig posts when conversing with your friends, (should you have any)

I don't have many friends, but mainly because I might be slightly towards the introverted side.
I have a few old friends, which I value. And then I have some acquaintances, but they are not really friends.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #5113 on: April 21, 2020, 01:06:59 PM »
I don't have many friends, but mainly because I might be slightly towards the introverted side.
I have a few old friends, which I value. And then I have some acquaintances, but they are not really friends.

Good friends seem like they are getting harder and harder to come by. In my case it is a matter of laziness. I have a ton of casual friends because of my involvement in labor, politics and unions. The very few people I consider close friends, I've known my entire adult life. For the most part, I am a very outgoing person who has no trouble striking up a conversation with strangers. There have been moments when I felt like I was being an introvert.

As for friends with benefits, there are none, which is fine with me. I doubt I'd remember how to use those benefits these days, it has been that long. :(

Honesty is one of those few things in life we have control over. I am a control freak....specially when it comes to myself. I gave up lying early in life because it was the one thing I would get in trouble for when I was a kid. What is the value in lying? If you can't be truthful then say nothing at all.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #5114 on: April 22, 2020, 12:18:29 AM »
The blonde prioritized ass during quarantine.

Dibbs on the big 'un!

Haha your more than welcome to the Fat cunt mate

Mo' cushion fo' da' pushin !!

Methyl m1ke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5115 on: April 22, 2020, 02:45:33 AM »

Very much agree. For me I value honesty perhaps a bit too much. If i get the feeling a person is shinibg me on i pretty much put them into the acquaintance zone and quickly move on.

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5117 on: April 22, 2020, 05:45:24 AM »

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5119 on: April 22, 2020, 06:19:58 AM »

You need to start your own gallery in a thread.  This is hilarious 

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
« Reply #5120 on: April 22, 2020, 06:23:21 AM »
You need to start your own gallery in a thread.  This is hilarious 

Will do  ;D

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #5121 on: April 23, 2020, 12:47:02 PM »

She has the same hair style that Arnold had in Pumping Iron

She'd fuck like an asthmatic slug.

Would love to hoist her into my bed using a whale sling, hose down her blowhole and feed her a bucket of mackerel

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #5122 on: April 26, 2020, 02:39:23 AM »
No longer a home based business.  I now have an office in the heart of downtown Greenville.   Lamp should be in Monday but that's about it.  The vintage Park Sherman Pen Holder from the 60's is the finishing touch that I needed.

And Vince Basile once said I was too fallible...guess he didnt count in a pandemic that dropped the cost of office space drastically to where it's a bargain for me

I said almost everything you did failed. Businesses, discussion forums, website, jobs, relationships, etc.

Words Related to fail: flounder, struggle, decline, sink, skid, slip, slump, wane, crash, crumble, miscarry, misfire, go under, implode, self-destruct!

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #5123 on: April 29, 2020, 02:38:37 PM »
Re: Does Go4It have the Covid-19 and is he a SuperSpreader?

Since he sails the high seas on the Love Boat and I cannot be bothered at the moment to do an extensive forum search, I was hoping that the research in question would have been completed beforehand by one of you astute members.

I would like to know if he is still stuck at sea with his fellow seamen or if he jumped ship and switched  cruise lines in order to avoid the petri dish of filth.

WELCOME TO THE THUNDERDOME............. ........................ .................FUCKFAC E !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111111111

8)

For some reason I feel at home, could it be deja vu of some sort?

Sinoda is just Adonis spelled backwards champ  :D

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #5124 on: May 07, 2020, 02:43:43 AM »
so you have made it your mission to follow me around the boards of Getbig, and its you inside my head???

My mission is to one day experience the great pleasure of pissing on your grave.

golden showering , necrophilia, homeless hoing, burger buggering - is there no end to your talents ?