Author Topic: Best of Getbig - Quotes, Pictures and Videos  (Read 1234383 times)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Re: Best of Getbig - Quotes, Pictures and Videos
« Reply #5150 on: August 01, 2020, 01:53:27 AM »
For SoulCrusher
Elin Hedström (also Swedish)

Her instagram with all her pics, only works if you can open Aquafina

KNOCK YOURSELF OUT SOUL CRUSHA CHRIS, BANE OF AQUAFINAS!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CC6REIQJkuS/

I would try to physically get my tongue past her asshole and into her actual ass.

That was so Poetic, tears started rolling down my eyes as I read this, pure soul! ;D

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #5152 on: August 07, 2020, 05:10:35 AM »
Re: Ronnie Coleman trains triceps.

Herr Professor Doktor Coleman seems to be employing the Sartrean X-Phi training principle to his "nonceps" – for the absence of triceps suggests the being of not-having-triceps. The notion can be traced back to Parmenides' belief that 'nothing is something' (or, more accurately, that "out of the abyss of nothingness is but a peanut") -- indeed, as Wittgenstein famously inscribed on his weightlifting belt -- "the peanut is all, that is the case."

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #5153 on: August 07, 2020, 12:21:06 PM »
Good to know. Thank for the warning. Knock yourself out (use a sledge hammer). Warning, my life is pretty dull....so, don't expect to find out any juicy tidbits about me that people don't already know.

Oh, and if you post on Getbig what you uncover, like my Facebook page, my address or my phone number. Well, it's been real. Bye, bye. Have a nice life.

Seems this emoticon is all the sense of humor I can muster for you.....Yup! that's about it.

Why are you crying now, you soggy old queer ?

You told me to go ahead and knock myself out exposing you. You even cried to OMR about it, he PMed me and asked me not to out you. I told him I would hold onto to the information (including the posts by JOsbo3 on Boychat.org) and if you didn’t stop your bullshit with me, then I would post your info. OMR said he would ask you to stop and warn you of the consequences. I’m 100% sure he did...and you’re so stupid, you ignored his warning.

Do you really think someone like me needs to pay for your personal information ? Jesus Christ you’re a senile old liberal bitch queer. You can’t begin to comprehend the cliff of shit you’re teetering on.

So now you come back whining and crying again when clearly in the post up above...you said you would fuck off if you got outed.

You were warned...same as XFACTOR, and you’ve kicked the wrong beehive you miserable old phaggot.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #5154 on: August 13, 2020, 09:25:52 AM »

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #5155 on: August 17, 2020, 12:19:31 AM »
Re: When Shizzo sucked a dick

I don't see a problem in this. I know some will retreat to the easy rebuttal of, "well you're a fucking homo", but really putting preference aside, you have to appreciate that the extremes others will go to for our entertainment, are in fact extremes we shelter ourselves from, but eagerly pay attention to for our amusement.

Moreover, as with any and all forums left on the internet, content is King. If you can stir up conversation via financial, political, current events, controversial and/or attention-seeking material, it will lead to heated debates and sometimes, in between it all, laughter will also ensue.

Like many here, I come here for the laughter and camaraderie built over the years with you guys. If Shizzo can add to the story of this place, then so be it.

Here's to Shizzo sucking more cocks!

"1"

Big question is....would you allow shizzo to put your penis in his mouth?

No. I'm past that level of desire or hypothetical consideration. He has bigger and younger cocks to pick from. Maybe even a multitude of slightly different colored cocks to pick from.

"1"

brooklyn

• Getbig III
« Reply #5156 on: August 17, 2020, 01:13:06 AM »
Love to see this modern fitness babe pics like our ex member M.khani ;D

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #5157 on: August 17, 2020, 01:20:01 AM »
Love to see this modern fitness babe pics like our ex member M.khani ;D

Agreed, friend. How can you really judge the looks of a woman without seeing her pussy and butthole?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #5158 on: August 17, 2020, 04:02:06 AM »
Agreed, friend. How can you really judge the looks of a woman without seeing her pussy and butthole?

Best thing would be ( if she did the same pose) if Ron showed up just like he did in the Mercedes-pic :D
Q

brooklyn

• Getbig III
« Reply #5159 on: August 17, 2020, 06:06:46 AM »

Ron The Iron man can make impossible to possible..
I like 3rd pic  :D

Best thing would be ( if she did the same pose) if Ron showed up just like he did in the Mercedes-pic :D

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5160 on: August 17, 2020, 11:49:00 AM »
Ron The Iron man can make impossible to possible..
I like 3rd pic  :D
Who is she me likey.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #5161 on: August 21, 2020, 12:11:58 AM »

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #5162 on: August 24, 2020, 11:32:24 AM »
You seem to know a lot about wrinkly, saggy bodies and melting skin, but not nearly as much as you know about hanging out near park restrooms and following boys into them. You being the voice of experience, why don't tell us more.  ::)

Oh brother, what a pathetic comeback. Just when you claimed that I am attracted to you. You're losing it. Everybody but you sees it. Even Basile, who is older than you, still has his wits and is much younger looking than you are as you continue to regress to a senile, broken, anally bored-out soggy old queer.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #5163 on: August 28, 2020, 11:19:19 AM »
Re: Can we unite in a collective effort? strawman and prime homo need to go

Prime's posts can scan a range of from insightful, to obtuse, to blantant falsehoods, to downright revolting, disgusting and vile.

However, he's more of a board member than someone who "is back" who nobody remembered who they were originally.

Starting a thread about it is the ultimate in gayiety.

As for TDS affected malcontents who are incapable of having any legitimate discussion like Straw, they're easy to ignore and pity.*

*All of the above are better than shizzo.

A few years ago you were the guy who admitted to having sex with his mother when you were a teenager. Does your opinion really count?

*See, the blatant falsehood thing isn’t fun or funny.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #5164 on: September 05, 2020, 10:11:22 PM »
Matt C vs. Thunder Bay’s Heaviest Dumbbell

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #5165 on: September 08, 2020, 09:37:10 PM »
Jon Bon Jovi gets Darren Avey harder than Joe Biden in a kindergarten class

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #5166 on: September 12, 2020, 03:27:05 AM »
You got a pretty mouth...

Not pretty enough for you, I'm afraid, for you gap-toothed, peanut-headed fat queer who was rejected by a wonky-eyed twink.  Try to approach my mouth with your "member" and you'll be met with several hollow points to your skull.  :)

Do you really want to pursue this?  I doubt it.  You let Abeles humiliate you.  That other guy,the Synthol freak, spit in your face.  You are a joke.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #5167 on: September 12, 2020, 03:45:37 AM »
Dīckotomy

by Edgar Allen Hoe (a poem from the unpublished "drawer" manuscripts)

I

It was some or many a year ago,
   In a forum parts crazy :: funny,
That a creature there wrote whom you came to know
   By the name of the Ass Bunny;
In his furry attire, was but one desire
   To be reamed, to be creamed,
As he beamed while he screamed,

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuh huck meee!"

II

Then we saw with wide eyes the Ass Bunny's cries,
   When he turned to Christianity,
No more progress pics or lust for big dicks
   From his home or the penitentiary;
The former man whore deigned to sin no more,
    By casting out demons, eschewing men's semen
From Heaven above, h'was made good through His love!

Or was he?

III

For the moon never beams, without bringing him dreams,
   Of the cocks that filled him with glee, 
For the stars always rise, harking back his eyes,
   To that addict and tweak, to that costumed freak,
With a hole in his seat, horny tricks at his feet,
   Of the once, of the great, of the reprobate,
Glory*holy*ous

Ass Bunny

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #5168 on: September 13, 2020, 11:04:51 PM »
From the gym to the sales floor -

"Put that creatine down, creatine's for closers"

Hahaha - legit reference  8)

Always Be Closing Squatting

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #5169 on: September 14, 2020, 02:01:49 PM »
Perhaps vince really wanted to keep his disgusting shameful faggotry a secret and still resents keith for bringing it to getbigs attention

That wasn't Keith , that was Vissy stupid friends Derrick and Robin contacting Billy Guns wanting help stabbing me in the back to break up our relationship.   Derrick was staying in a room in the trailer and went through my computer.  Both of them are fortunate that they still have their teeth and spine...threw Dare-bear's ass out the house

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #5170 on: September 20, 2020, 12:25:28 PM »
Re: Melvin Goodrum please clear this up

Primemuscle is doubting you have an 8 inch kielbasa. Can you put him in his place?

Me, Adonis, Squad, and a few others raided his sex channel one time and roasted him when he was naked...it was about 6 inches...average....noth ing special

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #5171 on: October 02, 2020, 06:11:53 AM »
Re: Trump and Melania test positive

Posting to avoid a jago thread, which I don't read

You stole Jagoffs thunder. Im sure he will start an all caps thread anyways.

Yep, he got up at 5:52 AM to try to sneak it, but I was ready

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #5172 on: October 16, 2020, 05:52:26 AM »
In Japan some mothers jerk off their sons so they stop thinking about girls and concentrate on school work.

That's nothing. In America, some fathers jerk off their Getbigger sons so they stop thinking about oiled up muscle men and concentrate on avoiding work.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #5173 on: October 17, 2020, 02:02:28 PM »
I had to shoot a mountain lion that was stalking me a couple of decades ago when I was out hiking alone in L.A. I tried several times to scare it away but it kept coming back. Because they are a protected species they have lost all fear of humans. These are ambush predators and it was stalking me from the back and was camouflage and blended well into the environment. It got pretty close and if I didn't know I was being stalked I wouldn't have noticed.

After that unfortunate incident, in addition to my 586 Smith and Wesson .357. I also carried a pellet gun that hopefully would give a decent amount of sting to chase it off. Despite it's appearance and ferocity, mountain lions don't put up the amount of a fight that you think it would and have heard countless stories of how people have fought them off unarmed. If I had know this at the time I would have charged it with a stick (gun still in hand of course) to attempt to scare it off and make it realize that I would not be an easy kill. Of course, I always keep a four inch tanto on me which would help fighting off a cougar if it came to that. I really didn't want to kill it. They are really beautiful and magnificent animals when you see them in the wild. All the big cats are.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #5174 on: November 14, 2020, 02:42:13 AM »
I was once set up on a date with a pretty Italian woman who seemed to look in fairly decent physical shape. She had two kids from a previous marriage. We got along really well and after a few dates, it was go time for sex. Once those clothes came off and she spread her legs for entry, I noticed the nastiest stretch marks below her belly that I had ever seen. It was just absolutely vile looking. Looked like a gathering of white vertical bulbous earthworms strewn together in a sloppy mess. I was gassed up on testosterone so I fucked her anyway. That would be the first and last time.