Author Topic: Best of Getbig - Quotes, Pictures and Videos  (Read 1234418 times)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Re: Best of Getbig - Quotes, Pictures and Videos
« Reply #5175 on: November 20, 2020, 03:54:51 AM »
Re: T-Shirts that say "Pain is temporary, pride is forever" in the gymnasium

Everytime I see an imbecile in the gym wearing shirts with this type of slogan (some idiots even have this slogan tattood on their forearms), I really shake my head at the irony and tragic stupidity.

A more accurate slogan would be: "Muscles are temporary, organ, skeletal and nerve damage are forever"

I wonder if there is a market for such t-shirts tho ::)

"Money is temporary, G4P is forever"

Halo was temporary, but gimmicks are forever

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #5176 on: November 27, 2020, 02:00:52 AM »
Wacky world!

And you’re one of the (not good) freaks.

You suck trouser snakes, you gross, soggy cum-guzzling toolbox.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #5177 on: December 12, 2020, 12:30:52 PM »
I'm dying from laughter here! The "Goodrum Group", which is just some dude living in a used cardboard box, wants to help others achieve financial stability and acquiring wealth, something that the "founder" of the "Group", which is just some dude living in a used cardboard box, has never achieved himself?

Seriously, you have tips like "store eggs frozen for a few months" and "buy a sack of lentils, cook them 3 a time in a teaspoon of your salty tears and enjoy tasty savings!" your readers will be well on their way to a stable and secure financial future full of gourmet treats.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #5179 on: December 27, 2020, 03:21:36 AM »
I thought about asking you to be on my buddy list for Christmas. However, I was tempered by the fact that you would probably want to have sex with me. No means NO!

LOL!

Well, Thanks for the thought anyway. I appreciate it. NO HOMO.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #5180 on: December 27, 2020, 06:41:09 PM »

Yup. Those are some zingers. Happy to have helped inspire them.

Clearly, once the cat's out of the bag, there's no putting it back.  LOL!

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #5181 on: January 03, 2021, 09:38:18 AM »

balzac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5182 on: January 03, 2021, 01:18:23 PM »
beautiful poem...

It's hard for me to have any pity for these girls. Sure, they probably have messed up past lives to able to get to the casting couch, but their lust for fame and attention is what drives them. They are so cracked that they never look at the long term effects of their actions and will degrade themselves to the upmost to get there. That older blonde complained about the shit on Rocco's dick, but she still sucked it. Good for her, that's her legacy. Let them get what they deserve.

While there are a few good women out there, the majority of them are gone. And I can say this as a fact because in the last five years I've been traveling all around the world among thousands of people from all walks of life; rich and poor. From what I've seen in this social media hypnotized world of today, it's mostly the women who have lost their way. I must say, I agree with Matt on his perspective of them. Like it or not, most of us are better off without them.

Beauty and lust is a tough persuasion, I get it. But when I see strong men who had it all, on a ledge wondering how their lives got so out of control because of their wives or girlfriends, I'm telling you, it isn't worth it.

Jerk off, go to bed and see the sun in the morning with freedom in the air as a single. You'll thank yourself for it in the long run.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #5183 on: January 07, 2021, 11:51:29 AM »
Lastly...the speed I type has been confirmed to be faster than that of Stephen King in his prime.  I need to record myself typing one day and post the video so that everyone here sees for themselves.

It would blow your mind.  And the speed I speak - Eminem is the only human being I know who can speak faster than me.  And the speed I think for that matter.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #5184 on: January 08, 2021, 12:56:44 PM »
Primemuscle in a nutshell.

You are a mentally deranged sad old lonely fool. Why lie about it, Getbig is all you have in your life. 

You posted about 50 times yesterday and all of them were moronic cut & paste stupidity. You interject yourself into every topic and are clueless at how much you’re truly despised by other members.

You are a mentally deranged sad soggy old queer who raised a brood of white trash. Why lie about it, Getbig is all you have in your life.

The only difference between you and Shizzo is the type of alcohol bottle you suck on every night.

You are a mentally deranged lying narcissistic fool. Why lie about it, Getbig is all you have in your life.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #5185 on: January 08, 2021, 01:03:23 PM »

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #5186 on: January 08, 2021, 06:08:00 PM »
You guys all seem to spend an awful lot of your time posting/discussing Optimus Prime Muscle these days.  What gives?  Is it the orange boxer briefs?

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #5187 on: January 10, 2021, 04:37:08 AM »
I'm not dead...but I'm spiritually dead.  From a POS woman I was seeking in 2018, to a wonderful woman I was seeing in 2019 until this past August who miscarried what would have been my fourth child four days before my birthday last year, to this COVID hysteria which I have zero reason to believe will end, short of a social uprising [which could very well end up being coopted, and exploited in the same way that COVID itself has been exploited], to police and lawyers who don't even understand the law, to being in the biggest recession since The Great Depression...

Your first mistake is thinking Getbig is real, it’s not, get off the internet and go live your life.
Only you can solve your problems, stop blaming others for the situation you’re in.

Stop soliciting for, and taking advice from, the dregs of society. Do you really want to make life choices based on the advice of a soggy old queer?
This thread is nothing more than a thinly veiled cry for attention, stop whining and start acting like a man.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #5188 on: January 13, 2021, 11:28:49 AM »
Re: Big Sean Allan is Now

Even if Big Sean hasn’t slurped a cack or bent over for a phag he’s still got honorary AIDS.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #5189 on: January 16, 2021, 06:50:03 AM »

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #5190 on: January 19, 2021, 03:03:39 PM »
I have a big cock.
I fuck loads of girls.
I fuck men with cocks removed (but thats not a deal breaker)
I have big arms.
Im always ripped.
I can pull off a girls t-shirt (wearing it I mean)
Im gorgeous.

Signed Galeniko

Thread end

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #5191 on: January 20, 2021, 12:46:30 AM »
Since when does having every member of Getbig think you’re a disgusting, perverted, senile, soggy old queer pedo constitute owning real estate in someone’s mind ?

Your fucked up coping mechanisms suggest that there is something seriously wrong with you and your life choices.

here
knock yourself out with this one
I let a guy blow me once--yes knowingly

who gives a shit? Doesnt affect your life does it?

LMFAO.  19 days into the new year and you are a lock for Comeback Getbigger of the Year!

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #5192 on: January 20, 2021, 05:35:10 AM »
Jane vs Josh wow wish I could sell tickets for this one. Surely one for the ages, King Kong vs Godzilla would be on the undercard with this as the main event. Good vs evil or just bad-ass vs bad-ass? Jane the avenging angel, she scalped Xfactor and Primemuscle in one fell swoop.  Josh the Pennywise of getbig, a man who has made more unwanted phone calls than the entire double-glazing industry.

Then there is the whole dick-sucking thing and does it matter? Yes? No? What do the fans think?

Ps no Shizzo you can't be special guest referee. You are a jobber, a ham and egger. You are the pasty, fat slob that gets annihilated in three moves. Know your role.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #5193 on: January 20, 2021, 05:35:47 AM »
You have no fucking clue what you are talking about unless of course the chick was Roseann Barr

I think I`d more than likely let Jennifer Lopez finger or tongue my asshole,or both if she wanted to while she was giving me head ......if you wouldn`t let her, or you wouldn`t admit to this, you`re either a fucking liar or a virgin.

I`d brag abut that shit and shout it from the fucking hilltops forever.   ;D

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5194 on: January 21, 2021, 02:44:10 PM »

This is actually how I picture the majority of the posters here.  ;D

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #5195 on: January 22, 2021, 02:31:09 AM »
Galeniko is such a good poster that he can admit to wearing shirts intended for homosexuals half his age and having volitional sex with transvestites and suffer no negative repercussions whatsoever.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #5196 on: January 24, 2021, 05:19:57 AM »
Matt is probably ok in real life just extremely awkward online. In addition to being Thunderbay’s richest small property owner he is also the strongest sub 200 pound narcissist in the Province. He’s a  borderline autistic and one of the top 7 fastest typers in the world. He’s also proud of his race, and there’s nothing wrong with that, but is not fond of other ethnicity’s.

Matt has struggled finding sustainable long term love from a woman but it hasn’t prevented him from fathering several children out of wedlock. It’s fair to say he’s not a traditionalist and that he walks to the beat of his own drum.

The covid lockdown has really done a number on his mental health, to the point that he’s heavily invested in American politics to an extreme level (see Kwon for a reference point) and he is now smoking a cigarette or 2 a week just for stress relief and mental clarity.

He’s eccentric with challenges  yes but not mentally retarded.

Also in the future please refrain form using the R word. It makes you look like a hypocrite.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #5197 on: January 28, 2021, 08:33:55 AM »
Exactly. I wouldn’t touch shitzo,  if he was the last man on earth. This thread is doing nicely without my input. I will add though that I feel a bit bad about being so harsh towards Matt. I am sorry Matt for being an asshole. I don’t agree with a lot of your rantings but you’re not a bad person. Nobody is bad here especially when you think back to posters such as pillowtalk. Everyone here is pretty harmless. Even poor shitzo.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #5198 on: January 30, 2021, 03:11:16 AM »
Walter Sobchak bashing adult Getbig members = seemed like he had a stick up his ass, but I didn't give it much thought.

Walter Sobchak trashing me as a father, and dragging my small children into this discussion = I thought: maybe he has psychotic depression, or some medicated psychiatric condition that he decided to reduce the intake of his prescription without consultation with his psychiatrist because the medication was making him "drowsy"?

I'm not one to speculate on the psychiatric status of anonymous negative people online. But who brings small children, one being only three years old, still learning to talk, into a discussion to trash a guy who never uttered a negative word to him prior to being the recipient of repeat personal attacks?

So Walter Sobchak - let's pretend all your claims are true:

You independently own two successful private companies, live in a home worth over one million dollars, bench press 405-lb, deadlift in the 500+ range for reps, earn a handsome annual income deep into the six figures, yet devote half the time you spend on Getbig personally attacking fellow members, some of whom [presumably not just me], literally didn't state a single negative word to you in all the time during which we both actively posted here.

Again - let's pretend all your personal claims are true:

It seems to me that your millions aren't making you happy.

Nor does being stronger than 99% of men make you happy. Nor does living in a big, expensive, no doubt very comfortable home made to your specifications, presumably in one of the safer urban areas near Chicago.

If you have all that going for you - if all those claims above that you've made about yourself in other threads are true - then you are in the top 1% of income, net worth, and physical strength. Independently owning two private companies would also put you in the top 1% of industriousness, risk-taking, and entrepreneurial ability. And if you carry the size and muscularity you claim, you would most likely be in the top 1% of male size/muscularity - effectively making you among the top 1% of biggest AND strongest men. That would mean you could walk into ANY gym in North America at any time, and always be in the top 10% of biggest and strongest men present.

If what you are saying is true, in most gyms, you would consistently be the strongest man in the facility, any time of day, any day of the week. The 10% figure is just in the event you walk into a gym, and happen into a group of top powerlifters training there. Most times you walk into a gym, there is NOT a 405-lb bench presser there.

And yet half your posts here are just taking other Getbiggers down a peg? Some of whom you have zero history with, and who have never posted a single iota of negativity towards you in their respective posting history?

If you have all the extensive business and personal success and vast financial and material wealth you claim you have, in addition to possessing a physical strength level which makes you stronger than 99% of men, why would you make fun of people beneath you?

If you are as strong as you claim, it would mean you are the strongest person at your gym almost every time you enter - and that would be true at almost any time in every gym in North America.

So here's the thing: men who are accustomed to being that strong have no need to tear down other people, consistently, with no basis. You'd be so accustomed to being the strongest man everywhere you go that you would take it for granted. And you'd also grasp that if a 175-lb lifetime lifter is consistently that size, that obviously he didn't ever devote to steroid cycling. And you would grasp that dabbling in steroids literally a decade or more earlier would have zero or next to zero benefit today.

If you are as strong as you claim, you either use steroids or eat high calories - or both. So you would be well aware that smaller lifters may do both, but at lower levels.

That fact that you think my 170-lb physique at around 15% body fat is the result of ANY serious level of steroids just makes me wonder if you even work out.

If you were like "Did you take a month of Anavar to look like that?", THAT would be a reasonable question...but NOTHING in my results should make any long-term lifter think I even remotely take steroids - or even a high-protein diet - seriously.

Frankly, I should be flattered you think I actively use steroids.

But the ONLY people I get that suspicion from are those who don't work out.

If you are a legit 405-lb bench presser, by necessity, you know what it takes to achieve that. And a lifter in the 170's with 15% body fat shouldn't even register as a steroid user to you. If you don't work out, then yeah - I could see why you would think I use steroids.

When gyms reopen, you better believe I'll be benching 360-370 at 175-lb body weight.

And if another Getbigger was benching 280 and throwing his hat in strongman contests in his region, it wouldn't cross my mind to make fun of him - because everyone would know I'm stronger, so why point it out just to poke fun?

Do you think I'm a long-term steroid user, stuck at 175-lb?

If so, did you think that maybe I DON'T WANT to get any heavier than 175-lb? I have three small children who need me. Do you think I want to put on size to gain strength, knowing it can ONLY hurt my health? Did you ever stop and think that some of us don't want to reduce our organ integrity, tax the processes of our bodies, reduce mobility, potentially reduce our lifespans, and risk injury, just for a plastic trophy?

How about a friendly bet, Walter Sobchak?:

When gyms open in Ontario, I'll surpass all my previous best lifts at 175-lb, within six months. I'll give you a 70-lb weight advantage [245-lb], and we'll both upload our top lifts, and post them here. Let's see how much you can out-lift me with a full 70-lb body weight advantage. You can feel free to use whatever steroids you want, as well. I would do it drug-free - not like you'd believe me anyway.

Then let's see how much you make fun of me for being "weak".

I'll give you a 100-lb weight advantage of you want. I'm not saying I'd beat you - I just want you to eat your words, seeing my "weak" top lifts at 175.

And back to my previous point - do you think it's cool bringing my children into this discussion and speaking negatively about them?

Do you think it makes you a big man to talk badly about a 3-year-old girl, still in the process of learning to speak? Even my two oldest children are 11 and 10, and you have the audacity to state they were raised poorly?

I'll say this as a general statement:

If anyone in person ever bashed my commitment as a father, or insulted my children, I'd very politely ask them to apologize. If they refused to apologize, I'd give them one more warning.

Then a switch would flip in my brain, that I have no  control over.

Then I'd go to jail.

So my STRONG SUGGESTION to you, Walter Sobchak, is: continue to be an internet tough guy, while you are safe behind your computer screen. But I must SERIOUSLY caution against you talking trash about a man's family in real life - especially insulting his commitment as a father, or telling him his children didn't get a proper upbringing.

The odds of you travelling to Middle-of-Nowhere, Northern Ontario are about 0%, but I am absolutely, positively 100% confident that if anyone disrespected my commitment as a father, or insulted the upbringing of my children in person the way you did online, I'd very politely ask them to apologize.

And they would apologize.

And that would be the end of it.

Once again - my kids are my life. I take any issues involving my children very seriously.

And you would NEVER insult a father in real life. Or bring up his children in ANY context. Not just to me - but to ANY man with kids. You're too scared to post using your real name, and you're describing yourself as a badass. Do you REALLY think anyone here believes any of your claims?

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #5199 on: January 31, 2021, 02:29:27 AM »
I could easily see where a 36 year old welfare bum is a steep step up from you.

Matt, how often do you think the last girlfriend cheated on you?

While you were at home paying her bills do you think she was out riding cock like a fat kid on a Disneyland ride? I am starting to see why you think all vagina tastes like stale man batter.

Very good question, Walter.

Again, keep in mind, I was an ATM for her. She was at my house 8-10 hours a day [to get access to my money], and worked full-time as a janitor. And she lived with her mommy and daddy.

Truth be told, there wouldn't have been much time for her to cheat. Not much, anyway.

Also, she had some very bad sexual experiences with her ex of BDSM going to far. SHE requested it, but regardless, it was taken to far.

So I think that the BDSM hitting and choking damaged her sexuality and sex drive a bit - not to mention the masses of Percocets she was  buying with my money. Percocets/opiates reduce sex drive...or prevent/delay orgasm at least [by retaining sexual fluids]

Don't get me wrong - you bring up a valid question. But all things considered, I don't think she was having much sex, if any at all.

By August 2018, I had enough waiting. I fucked four women that month.

That is NOT my style, but WTF benefit was I getting waiting and waiting for NOTHING?

God, what a horrible experience.

Have you ever dated lying piece of trash, Walter?