Author Topic: Tips to stop masturbating?  (Read 21974 times)

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
Re: Tips to stop masturbating?
« Reply #75 on: November 21, 2014, 03:08:16 AM »
I was talking about characters throughout history, where genius was present there was usually some level of chastity too.

Knowing ones true nature is original insight.

How many wanks have you had today already?

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: November 21, 2014, 03:11:01 AM »
I was talking about characters throughout history, where genius was present there was usually some level of chastity too.

I like you Ro, but come on. No history book will detail how many wanks a historical figure had a day.

And if somebody knows they're a wanker, isn't that original insight?

Me personally,  started one but didn't bother finishing  :D

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #77 on: November 21, 2014, 03:13:00 AM »
do you think Einstein, Tesla, Da, Vinci were cracking one off in the shower every morning? I doubt it :)

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: November 21, 2014, 03:15:20 AM »
do you think Einstein, Tesla, Da, Vinci were cracking one off in the shower every morning? I doubt it :)

I have no reason to believe they didn't. And reason to believe if they did they wouldn't be shouting about it.

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: November 21, 2014, 03:16:11 AM »

I'm pretty sure they all build devices that did it for them, such was their intellect. A man has needs.....

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #80 on: November 21, 2014, 03:22:35 AM »

WoW!  Know you are professing to know how much geniuses throughout history masturbated.  I don't think I have ever encountered a more deluded individual.  You simply just make stuff up and sell it as truth or common knowledge.  This is simply wishful thinking on your part.  This is what happens to people who don't value evidence.
V

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: November 21, 2014, 03:24:33 AM »
My observations are very subjective, however, if I crack one off during the day I find that my motivation for 'inspired' activities such as songwriting/refurbishing our home/writing of any sort, diminishes massively. BigRo may have a point there.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: November 21, 2014, 03:24:52 AM »
Mona, those alternate motions are all relative
More than likely, if not they were nutting some woman.  Throughout History there have been countless examples of those who achieve power and status who have voracious sexual appetites, from Muhummad to modern Day Arnold Schwarzenegger.

As a matter of fact, Einstein was a known slut, Even though he was married twice (once to his cousin), he cheated on both of his wives with about 10 different women. Though in his defense, he presented his first wife with a list of rules, one of which was "expect neither intimacy nor fidelity."
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: November 21, 2014, 03:27:27 AM »
My observations are very subjective, however, if I crack one off during the day I find that my motivation for 'inspired' activities such as songwriting/refurbishing our home/writing of any sort, diminishes massively. BigRo may have a point there.
I hate to break your self obsessed bubble, but your experience doesn't constitute reality or how masturbation affects the other 4 billion men on the planet.

And what makes you think you pre-wank songwriting is any good to begin with?
V

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: November 21, 2014, 03:35:05 AM »
I hate to break your self obsessed bubble, but your experience doesn't constitute reality or how masturbation affects the other 4 billion men on the planet.

And what makes you think you pre-wank songwriting is any good to begin with?

Sorry Mr Fapfip. I though my usage of the words 'very' and 'subjective', coupled with the phrase 'BigRo may have a point' would be enough of a disclaimer for 'astute' individuals as yourself. As for my songwriting, I can only go on your mothers reviews.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: November 21, 2014, 03:41:00 AM »
Sorry Mr Fapfip. I though my usage of the words 'very' and 'subjective', coupled with the phrase 'BigRo may have a point' would be enough of a disclaimer for 'astute' individuals as yourself. As for my songwriting, I can only go on your mothers reviews.
My Mum informs me that that she thinks that your songwriting sucks.  She wants me to ask you how your impotence is coming along and she is sorry you couldn't perform.  She tells me, apparently this is common in Beta men with poor libidos whose dick and balls are rendered useless through inaction.

Why don't you guys just admit it, you have been infected with religious moral ideas and have been made to feel guilty about masturbation so you come up with all this superstitious nonsense like brain energizing, enhanced mental faculties and insight as a way to justify and explain your self loathing.
V

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: November 21, 2014, 04:02:52 AM »
My Mum informs me that that she thinks that your songwriting sucks.  She wants me to ask you how your impotence is coming along and she is sorry you couldn't perform.  She tells me, apparently this is common in Beta men with poor libidos whose dick and balls are rendered useless through inaction.

Why don't you guys just admit it, you have been infected with religious moral ideas and have been made to feel guilty about masturbation so you come up with all this superstitious nonsense like brain energizing, enhanced mental faculties and insight as a way to justify and explain your self loathing.

There are only a few people on getbig with the power to delete this shitty post. You are one of them. Utilise that power.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #87 on: November 21, 2014, 04:46:36 AM »

Same with me too.  I am definitely more energized if I don't wank.
Ψ

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: November 21, 2014, 04:57:29 AM »
Same with me too.  I am definitely more energized if I don't wank.
Not me.  I can masturbate or have sex and then go for a ten mile run. I never considered some men didn't have a strong enough constitution to tolerate ejaculating.  Maybe some more cardio might help.
V

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: November 21, 2014, 05:01:55 AM »
Not me.  I can masturbate and then go for a ten mile run. I never considered some men didn't have a strong enough constitution to tolerate ejaculating.

Yes, but other men don't wank themselves while watching the mens 1500m.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: November 21, 2014, 05:05:18 AM »
Yes, but other men don't wank themselves while watching the mens 1500m.
I'll take your word for it, I find it highly probable that you possess the relevant experience to attest to what other men wank to.
V

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: November 21, 2014, 05:08:21 AM »
I'll take your word for it, I find it highly probable that you possess the relevant experience to attest to what other men wank to.

Including yourself, i've observed a lot of these homos on the G&O over the last 11 years.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: November 21, 2014, 05:11:39 AM »
Including yourself, i've observed a lot of these homos on the G&O over the last 11 years.
I 100% believe you when you say you have observed a lot of homos.
V

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: November 21, 2014, 05:13:46 AM »
I 100% believe you when you say you have observed a lot of homos.

Why, did you see me looking at you with a clipboard?

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #94 on: November 21, 2014, 06:32:14 AM »
why stop masturbating?!

I don't get this pussy "no fap" generation----do they think that masturbating will make you desire pussy less?

REALLY?!

I'll give you all a bit of newsflash----CAVEMEN MASTURBATED ALL DAY LONG....THEY SHIT, ATE, KILLED, BEAT OFF, BEAT OFF, BEAT OFF, BEAT OFF, SLEEP'D, AND DIED

...and yet with all that beating off they still had enough desire in them to procreate with women...procreate so much that they had helped humans keep going for millions of years

also i'm gonna give you all another shock....THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE ORGASM YOU GET FROM YOUR HAND AND THE ORGASM YOU GET FROM A PUSSY.....A BIG DIFFERENCE

and no matter how good of a orgasm your hand gives you a pussy will give you that but ten folds greater

tl/dr----jerk off as much as you want---IT WON'T DESENSITIZE YOU TO ACTUAL PUSSY AND WON'T MAKE YOU NOT WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH WOMEN

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #95 on: November 21, 2014, 06:36:53 AM »
In addition to my last comment- do you know who doesn't masturbate?

WEIRDOS

people who shoot up schools
priests who fuck boys
John DuPont

those are the guys who don't beat off

.....THE FUCK OUTTA HERE WITH THIS NO FAP BULLSHIT

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: November 21, 2014, 06:39:13 AM »
why stop masturbating?!

I don't get this pussy "no fap" generation----do they think that masturbating will make you desire pussy less?

REALLY?!

I'll give you all a bit of newsflash----CAVEMEN MASTURBATED ALL DAY LONG....THEY SHIT, ATE, KILLED, BEAT OFF, BEAT OFF, BEAT OFF, BEAT OFF, SLEEP'D, AND DIED

...and yet with all that beating off they still had enough desire in them to procreate with women...procreate so much that they had helped humans keep going for millions of years

also i'm gonna give you all another shock....THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE ORGASM YOU GET FROM YOUR HAND AND THE ORGASM YOU GET FROM A PUSSY.....A BIG DIFFERENCE

and no matter how good of a orgasm your hand gives you a pussy will give you that but ten folds greater

tl/dr----jerk off as much as you want---IT WON'T DESENSITIZE YOU TO ACTUAL PUSSY AND WON'T MAKE YOU NOT WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH WOMEN

Wankathon induced meltdown

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #97 on: November 21, 2014, 07:03:44 AM »
Cavemen needed their extra strength to survive and fend off the cold so I doubt they beat off all day. They were also less neurotic as they lived in relative harmony with the environment so the compulsion to try and satiate a restless mind was not there.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: November 21, 2014, 07:15:28 AM »
When I was 14 I invited a hot girl from a neighbouring school to come and sleep in a tent in my garden so we could 'practice how to camp in the wild' lol. After bedding down for the night, I tried furiously to coax her into unlawful activities but she wouldn't let me further than a hand up the top before saying goodnight. 5 minutes later i'm furiously trying to rub one out convertly in my sleeping bag without making it obvious, after 10 minutes of M15 level helmet operations, she turns over and goes "What the hell are you doing?" I said "I'm scratching my leg, I think I have a mosquito bite from when we set up the tent" and she replied knowingly "Ok, just hurry up and finish scratching it please i'm tired!" Hahaha busted

Good story.

1. Mistake one - You had her in a tent within ear shot of anyone that heard her scream and she wasn't falling down drunk or drugged.

You should have used your youthful energy to build an underground sex bunker in the back yard.
With enough drugs and regular visits to the bunker, you could have made her your teen sex slave for years.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: November 21, 2014, 07:21:17 AM »
Good story.

1. Mistake one - You had her in a tent within ear shot of anyone that heard her scream and she wasn't falling down drunk or drugged.

You should have used your youthful energy to build an underground sex bunker in the back yard.
With enough drugs and regular visits to the bunker, you could have made her your teen sex slave for years.

:-\

Let them go Howard, you can't force those women to love you. At least let your children see what the sun looks like.