Author Topic: Vince Goodrum probably has an IQ of around 80–89  (Read 11404 times)

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
Vince Goodrum probably has an IQ of around 80–89
« on: November 03, 2014, 12:04:14 AM »
Would you agree?  Not that bad really for a bodybuilder.
Ψ

B R

• Getbig IV
Re: Vince Goodrum probably has an IQ of around 80–89
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2014, 12:54:57 AM »
Bodybuilder?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2014, 01:31:25 AM »
How dare you make such disparaging comments about a Getbig Hall of Famer. >:(

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2014, 03:55:02 AM »
vissy brings out the best in him

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2014, 05:38:07 AM »
Would you agree?  Not that bad really for a bodybuilder.

I think your being generous here to be honest... :-\

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2014, 05:51:34 AM »
The last IQ test I took was in high school and it was 131.....definitely smart enough to get the drop on a tub of shit such as yourself ;D
A

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2014, 05:52:46 AM »
The last IQ test I took was in high school and it was 131.....definitely smart enough to get the drop on a tub of shit such as yourself ;D

I doubt that.  80-90 sounds about right.
A

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2014, 05:54:39 AM »
I took an online IQ test and it told me that I was a moron...for taking an online IQ test.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2014, 05:55:46 AM »

::)

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2014, 06:00:26 AM »
Vince writes in an eloquent manner, I'd believe that he has above-average intelligence. 

Common sense seems to be what is lacking, or whatever aspect of intelligence would allow Vince to profit from his work.  Money seems to avoid him despite all of his best efforts.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2014, 06:01:35 AM »
Vince writes in an eloquent manner, I'd believe that he has above-average intelligence. 

Common sense seems to be what is lacking, or whatever aspect of intelligence would allow Vince to profit from his work.  Money seems to avoid him despite all of his best efforts.

Average intelligence for whom?  Ok, maybe 95.
A

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2014, 06:02:37 AM »
Vince is as thick as a divers boot

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2014, 06:21:54 AM »

Your business IQ is probably around 98.  How many failed ventures have you had?  It's also nice to see you got rid of the chicken suit wearing freak.  >:(

Man, go out and get nice Chocolate Tranny and make getbig proud of you.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2014, 06:26:41 AM »
Vince G is extremely unintelligent. I attempted to do some business with him and found him to be rude and incompetent. For someone who claims to be a great retailer he's a terrible salesman. Couldn't sell pussy to the Navy.

He would lack inspiration.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2014, 06:28:04 AM »
Yeah....he's a real brain  ::)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2014, 06:29:49 AM »
We all know you went to a "special" high school, Goodcum.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2014, 06:38:16 AM »
I was 137 repeatedly in school.   Feels about right.   Anyone at this range knows what comes with it... attention deficit, frustration, bouncing off the walls, more frustration, a million ideas, partial photographic memory, over-analysis, never happy with anything.  Success most people wouldn't mind and you're never happy.  If I was born 100, I think i'd be watching Friends on Netflix all day at 24% body fat.  

My neices, nephew, offspring, they all test in around 130s, up to the 140s on the math/logic.  There's a burden that comes with it.  I've met a few people who were near 150 and they were a mile quicker than me.  Such a chasm from 2 standard deviations to 3.  And the near-150 people were crazy, batshit crazy.  Then I've met girls who claimed they were 160 and I had to explain the simplest things to them... I didn't put much credence in their results.

Then again, the school tests can be skewed too.  My son got 115 on the test, and so did several other family members.  Identical scores, which is already fishy.  They got into gifted, since you get 15 more points for being poor, and he didn't qualify.  But on the national standardized tests, my son was 99th percentile and they were 70s and 80s.  Every year, he's 99th percentile and competes the 75 minute test in under ten minutes, every time.  But he's not "gifted".  *shrug*

IMO, the IQ test in elementary school should be taken into account with a lot of other things.
Anyway, back to Vince, he's an entreprenuer and driven, I'd put him way above 80 to 89.  I've been in the south for 20 years now... I can't understand some doctors down here due to their drawl, but they are brilliant.  Can't hold his accent against him.  Look at Jameis Winston - he was off the charts intelligence in high school, and because of immaturity/drawl, people think he's not bright. He's very bright. 

I believe Vince tested 131, without a doubt.  Look at the higher level thinking he's shown on getbig... takes a special something to get under people's skin, that's mental horsepower that a lot of people do not have.  The most effective getbiggers lure people into self-owning traps and they never see it coming - Vince is very good at that.  And he hustles.  I'd agree with the 131. 

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2014, 06:42:34 AM »
I was 137 repeatedly in school.   Feels about right.   Anyone at this range knows what comes with it... attention deficit, frustration, bouncing off the walls, more frustration, a million ideas, partial photographic memory, over-analysis, never happy with anything.  Success most people wouldn't mind and you're never happy.  If I was born 100, I think i'd be watching Friends on Netflix all day at 24% body fat.  

My neices, nephew, offspring, they all test in around 130s, up to the 140s on the math/logic.  There's a burden that comes with it.  I've met a few people who were near 150 and they were a mile quicker than me.  Such a chasm from 2 standard deviations to 3.  And the near-150 people were crazy, batshit crazy.  Then I've met girls who claimed they were 160 and I had to explain the simplest things to them... I didn't put much credence in their results.

Then again, the school tests can be skewed too.  My son got 115 on the test, and so did several other family members.  Identical scores, which is already fishy.  They got into gifted, since you get 15 more points for being poor, and he didn't qualify.  But on the national standardized tests, my son was 99th percentile and they were 70s and 80s.  Every year, he's 99th percentile and competes the 75 minute test in under ten minutes, every time.  But he's not "gifted".  *shrug*

IMO, the IQ test in elementary school should be taken into account with a lot of other things.
Anyway, back to Vince, he's an entreprenuer and driven, I'd put him way above 80 to 89.  I've been in the south for 20 years now... I can't understand some doctors down here due to their drawl, but they are brilliant.  Can't hold his accent against him.  Look at Jameis Winston - he was off the charts intelligence in high school, and because of immaturity/drawl, people think he's not bright. He's very bright. 

I believe Vince tested 131, without a doubt.  Look at the higher level thinking he's shown on getbig... takes a special something to get under people's skin, that's mental horsepower that a lot of people do not have.  The most effective getbiggers lure people into self-owning traps and they never see it coming - Vince is very good at that.  And he hustles.  I'd agree with the 131. 

More importantly, what do they bench?
X

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2014, 06:52:20 AM »
More importantly, what do they bench?

it's the weirdest thing.  There are 5 in all.  Four grew up in foster homes.  They're all short, and narrower than a Mr Olympia crawlspace.  They break bones, they grow slowly.

The kids and nieces that grew up with lots of protein/carbs/EFAs with solid families looks like Arnold next to their Jocelyn peletier. 

It's terrible that foster home nutrition is so shoddy.  We're talking kids of the same ilk that look completely different side by side.  All nutrition.   Lesson here?  Feed your kids when they're hungry.  Every other meal is fruit, every other drink is water.  My kid eats 7x a day, because he respects the Weider principles. 

MikMaq

« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2014, 06:55:50 AM »
Iq tests are total bullshit. 99 percent of people are pretty much average.

Even with people with apparently low iq have been proven and proven time and time again to be much more neurologically active than they appear.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2014, 06:56:25 AM »

how is that airsoft conversion going there chief?   ;)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #21 on: November 03, 2014, 06:57:27 AM »
it's the weirdest thing.  There are 5 in all.  Four grew up in foster homes.  They're all short, and narrower than a Mr Olympia crawlspace.  They break bones, they grow slowly.

The kids and nieces that grew up with lots of protein/carbs/EFAs with solid families looks like Arnold next to their Jocelyn peletier. 

It's terrible that foster home nutrition is so shoddy.  We're talking kids of the same ilk that look completely different side by side.  All nutrition.   Lesson here?  Feed your kids when they're hungry.  Every other meal is fruit, every other drink is water.  My kid eats 7x a day, because he respects the Weider principles. 

There is even a difference in brain size between children that are well fed and those that are malnourished.
X

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #22 on: November 03, 2014, 07:02:21 AM »
There is even a difference in brain size between children that are well fed and those that are malnourished.

Can parents make their kids smarter? New research published in the journal Intelligence suggests they can’t influence intelligence— at least beyond their genetic contribution.

To answer the oft-asked question, professors at Florida State University, the University of Nebraska, West Illinois University, King Abdulaziz in Saudi Arabia, and Erasmus University in the Netherlands used an adoption-based research design.

The study authors drew participants from a representative sample of between 5,500-7,000 non-adopted youth and a sample of between 250-300 adopted children from the National Longitudinal Study of Adolescent Health.

Researchers first administered a Picture Vocabulary Test (PVT) to middle and high school students and then repeated the test when the participants were between the ages of 18 and 26. The PVT served as an IQ test in which participants had to identify photos of people, places and things. Researchers also analyzed their parents’ behaviors.

Researchers found that parental socialization had no detectable influence on children’s intelligence later in life.

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2014/10/30/genetics-not-upbringing-main-influencer-in-childs-iq-study-says/?intcmp=ob_homepage_health&intcmp=obnetwork
A

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #23 on: November 03, 2014, 07:03:03 AM »
I like vince. I bust his balls a lot but think he's well meaning enough.  that being said he is educated. you can tell from the way he writes and expresses himself he's spent time in school and was probably a good student.

but I also knew a girl who was an honour role student. deans list I think you Americans call it. but to talk to her she was the DUMBEST chick ever. like vacuous. deer in the headlights.

educated and intelligent don't mean the same things and don't parallel each other exclusively.

b

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #24 on: November 03, 2014, 07:08:21 AM »
Can parents make their kids smarter? New research published in the journal Intelligence suggests they can’t influence intelligence— at least beyond their genetic contribution.

To answer the oft-asked question, professors at Florida State University, the University of Nebraska, West Illinois University, King Abdulaziz in Saudi Arabia, and Erasmus University in the Netherlands used an adoption-based research design.

The study authors drew participants from a representative sample of between 5,500-7,000 non-adopted youth and a sample of between 250-300 adopted children from the National Longitudinal Study of Adolescent Health.

Researchers first administered a Picture Vocabulary Test (PVT) to middle and high school students and then repeated the test when the participants were between the ages of 18 and 26. The PVT served as an IQ test in which participants had to identify photos of people, places and things. Researchers also analyzed their parents’ behaviors.

Researchers found that parental socialization had no detectable influence on children’s intelligence later in life.

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2014/10/30/genetics-not-upbringing-main-influencer-in-childs-iq-study-says/?intcmp=ob_homepage_health&intcmp=obnetwork

A good friend of mine won a fullbright scholarship years ago and went to the US for a masters. He has 3 sons, and 1 adopted daughter. His sons all have masters from foreign universities, his daughter barely finished highschool.