Author Topic: Bill Gates learned something about China  (Read 6317 times)

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
  • HAIL SATAN. I'm a bad ass...You're just an ass.
Bill Gates learned something about China
« on: December 13, 2014, 07:22:49 PM »

This might be the most mind-blowing fact I learned this year: http://t.co/jJB3cEoq7j pic.twitter.com/Dr34RLeJbU
    — Bill Gates (@BillGates) December 12, 2014

The significance of cement can't be understated. A powdery substance made with calcined lime and clay, it is a binder that enables the creation of concrete (along with water and gravel or sand).

Concrete, according to Smil (whom Gates calls his favorite author), is the most important man-made material in history. It has been used in everything from the Pantheon to the Hoover Dam to China's incredibly big Three Gorges Dam.

Where there's cement consumption, there's growth, and there's never been anything like what's happening in China.

Gracie Rules

MikMaq

Re: Bill Gates learned something about China
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2014, 07:26:44 PM »
Bunch of horeshit, more isn't better with concrete.

All that shit will have to be redone in a few years.

Why built something twice if you don't have to?

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2014, 07:43:47 PM »
Bunch of horeshit, more isn't better with concrete.

All that shit will have to be redone in a few years.

Why built something twice if you don't have to?

"Growth".  it was just the richest man in the world poiting it out some facts. ;)
Gracie Rules

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2014, 08:23:28 PM »
1. Bill Gates is not the richest man in the world.  The Rothchilds and other "old money" have much more assets and cash.  These people own the federal reserve and central banks of the world..

2. Fuck Bill Gates he's a scumbag eugenicist and globalist.

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2014, 08:35:26 PM »
if america is Mike Mentzer/Dorian Yates, china is a marathon jogger

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2014, 08:46:04 PM »
America would be a disgusting place if it grew like that.

We have such a beautiful country in the west, midwest and all up and down the east coast where its not populated.  They are content to live like Termites in China.  I would not want that at all.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2014, 08:56:12 PM »

We have such a beautiful country in the west, midwest and all up and down the east coast where its not populated.  They are content to live like Termites in China.  I would not want that at all.

Brutal truth.
$

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2014, 09:05:37 PM »
1. Bill Gates is not the richest man in the world.  The Rothchilds and other "old money" have much more assets and cash.  These people own the federal reserve and central banks of the world..

2. Fuck Bill Gates he's a scumbag eugenicist and globalist.

Nat's net worth is $1 Billion.

The bank of International Settlements did have some private shareholders in the past, But the BIS bought out the remaining private shareholders in 2001.
 Back then 14% of the shares were in private hands, but private ownership of shares carried no right of voting or representation at annual general meetings and extraordinal meetings of the BIS.

The private shares were trade in Paris and the Swiss Exchange in Zurich. It's possible that Rothschilds owned some part of these shares, but i've never seen any evidence of it.

The member central banks own and controls the BIS, but the BIS does not have any direct control over the central banks.

- Some Rothschilds may or may not owned some private shares of the BIS in the past.
 - The private shares did not enable any control of the BIS. no vote rights.
 - There haven't been any private shareholders for several years now.

Now... if you are counting the entire family, that might be a little different story.
Gracie Rules

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2014, 09:49:48 PM »

Shenzhen late 70s

Shanghai 1990

Now.

And if you think thats incredible you should read about the Pearl River Delta Mega-Region plan. They want to combine the biggest cities of the Pearl River Delta together creating a city with more than 100.000.000 people. Thats 1/3 of the US living in one urban area. Cities like Shenzhen will grow immensely. There are so many skyscrapers planned that reach 600, 700 and 800 meters in height.

Towers like Ping An (660 meter) are already a long way under construction and even higher towers are soon to commence construction

Shanghai Towers...not finished yet.

Success breeds jealousy.
Gracie Rules

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2014, 09:52:33 PM »
Shenzhen late 70s

Shanghai 1990

Now.

And if you think thats incredible you should read about the Pearl River Delta Mega-Region plan. They want to combine the biggest cities of the Pearl River Delta together creating a city with more than 100.000.000 people. Thats 1/3 of the US living in one urban area. Cities like Shenzhen will grow immensely. There are so many skyscrapers planned that reach 600, 700 and 800 meters in height.

Towers like Ping An (660 meter) are already a long way under construction and even higher towers are soon to commence construction

Success breeds jealousy.
I think its disgusting.

You like to live like a Termite.  You are all enthralled by Iphones and plastic gadgetry and bullshit.  Morons like to destroy natural landscapes and think modern buildings are great things.

If anyone is jealous of living like this, they should be sterilized.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2014, 09:56:09 PM »
You should be jealous of this:

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2014, 10:00:56 PM »
What video game is that Adonis? Graphics look real as shit!
$

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2014, 10:02:44 PM »

Jealous about trees and forests? LOL ;D

Guess you don't know where the lungs of the planet are located. ;)

Btw: Google this.. Fernando de Noronha.
Gracie Rules

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2014, 10:11:08 PM »
Jealous about trees and forests? LOL ;D

Guess you don't know where the lungs of the planet are. ;)

Btw: Google this.. Fernando de Noronha.
Needs more buildings and pollution.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 13, 2014, 10:42:59 PM »

That's beautiful. However not all of America looks like that and China has beautiful areas as well. When comparing city to city China is making USA look like it is from the stone age.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2014, 10:46:43 PM »
Shanghai 1990

Now.

I am looking and can hardly identify any building from 1990 in the current photo.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2014, 03:05:05 AM »

That is beautiful.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2014, 03:13:05 AM »

This is exactly what I was thinking. China just sees dollar signs and builds wherever. At least in Murcia we set aside land for national forests and other types of natural areas. We even have building zones. Doubt china does much of that, nothing seems sacred to them.

MikMaq

« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2014, 05:28:41 AM »

Severe logic fail, by having high denscity cities on the east coast, the majority of china will be kept wild.

If you knew anything about actual population denscities you'd realize china isn't that much more severe than america's.

When you factor in america's rising population, and china demographic collaspe which is coming, the two countries will be more similar than you think.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2014, 06:10:05 AM »
Lots of "ghost cities" built in China over the last 10 years.  Lots of concrete/cement used in that process.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2014, 06:49:47 AM »
Shenzhen late 70s

Shanghai 1990

Now.

Success breeds jealousy.

I prefer the older versions.

It's a pity they're destroying a lot of their old architecture.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #21 on: December 14, 2014, 07:27:09 AM »
In America, any time that you want to build something there is a thousand bureacrats blocking you with their hands out. In China, those same bureaucrats are handing out cash and paving the way.

Without the fucking boat anchor of our government sclerosis, we'd have skyscrapers on the fucking moon by now.

Galvatron

• Getbig III
  • I have contacts in Washington
« Reply #22 on: December 14, 2014, 07:31:15 AM »
In America, any time that you want to build something there is a thousand bureacrats blocking you with their hands out. In China, those same bureaucrats are handing out cash and paving the way.

Without the fucking boat anchor of our government sclerosis, we'd have skyscrapers on the fucking moon by now.

Government wants more and more power. But let's not forget how fucking corrupt china is either.

With the current dem-rep system the US is fucked. There is no real democracy. Because either way you vote they will take away your freedom and put money in the pockets of big business (and themselves of course).

MikMaq

« Reply #23 on: December 14, 2014, 08:44:53 AM »

I don't think you quite get it.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #24 on: December 14, 2014, 12:52:46 PM »
I don't think you quite get it.

By all means, please enlighten me.