Author Topic: Vince B made Teutonic Knight and Hurricane look like complete morons.  (Read 17457 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Vince B made Teutonic Knight and Hurricane look like complete morons.
« Reply #100 on: February 23, 2015, 06:56:59 PM »
No problem Vince.  I get tired of seeing the stream of nonsense that is leveled unfairly towards you.  I have always valued your posts, intelligence and your overall curiosity of the universe.

The times you were with Arnold, what were the conversations mainly about?  Surely bodybuilding can`t be talked about the entire time. 
Top notch trolling, old chap!! ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #101 on: February 23, 2015, 09:56:43 PM »
Vince lived in a Penthouse suite and had his own private Jet---Proof

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #102 on: February 23, 2015, 11:32:22 PM »
How does taking pics of Arnold confirm Vinces story of Arnold forcing himself on an underage girl ???
You're really stretching here, Adonis. :-\

Facts get distorted plenty over time mainly because people can't comprehend the English language. There was no underage girl.

There was no rape. End of story.

You know, if TK and Beefy want the story forgotten then challenging me is hardly the way to go about it.

Look at this thread. Now more people will wonder what happened. Is that what these guys want? Seems counterproductive to me.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: February 24, 2015, 06:48:57 AM »
How does taking pics of Arnold confirm Vinces story of Arnold forcing himself on an underage girl ???
You're really stretching here, Adonis. :-\
Actually to be fair to Vince I heard this story years ago

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: February 24, 2015, 06:50:27 AM »
Facts get distorted plenty over time mainly because people can't comprehend the English language. There was no underage girl.

You know, if TK and Beefy want the story forgotten then challenging me is hardly the way to go about it.

Look at this thread. Now more people will wonder what happened. Is that what these guys want? Seems counterproductive to me.

so in other words Arnold was having sex with a chick in the bathroom

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #105 on: February 24, 2015, 07:38:28 AM »

THE BEEF thinks this and similar threads need to be sent to the administration of Arnold's website.

THE BEEF

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: February 24, 2015, 07:05:58 PM »
I never hung out socially with Arnold. I talked to him a bit when I trained at Golds Gym. I found out he fancied big gals but wouldn't be seen with them at the beach. Very political, our Arnold.

We had him at our gym in 1974 to pose and give a seminar. Cost us $500 but we lost money because Paul Graham gave us only a couple days notice so we couldn't advertise it.

I interviewed Arnold before he posed. I knew he drove a BMW and had an expensive home near or on the beach. I got him to reveal a few things the audience enjoyed hearing.

When he was warming up to pose we had a couple of our junior bodybuilders pose both as a contrast and to fill the time Arnold needed to get a pump. The guy was huge.

After posing he came out and showed us exercises. He demonstrated how he did curls and how Sergio cheated. Tell the truth his style didn't look much different! Clearly, Arnold

had a good sense of humour and knew how to entertain everyone. He even stood on a wooden block to do rows. We called that Arnold's block afterwards.

Arnold met up with us after he posed at Tony's Gym. Nailon took one of Arnold's most famous shots that night. Someone took a flash photo from a different angle and Robert

got a winner in that shot. Arnold and his group came over to our top floor apartment after that. He was impressed when he stood on the balcony overlooking Manly Beach from

15 floors up. I recall that he said, "Very nice." He sat on a chair in our lounge room and we all had T-bone steaks. I don't know how Roz had so many to cook for the guests.

In the meantime, several of the guests sat around Arnold in chairs or on the floor. Robert Nailon was there. So was John Medlin. Graham Martin from our gym was another.

I think Tony Benn was there as well. I asked Arnold how he pronounced his last name. Schwarzen - eggar not neggar he insisted in his strong accent. I asked him about Sergio

Oliva. He confessed that had he been Sergio he would have won the times they competed. That was a surprise to hear from the Oak. When I asked about Sergio at first

Arnold said he was a pig. Same with Robby Robinson, Chris Dickerson, Bill Grant and a few more black bodybuilders. We all knew Arnold was racist because this shocked us.

I told him he was racially prejudiced. He denied any such thing and quipped that he just didn't like any of doze guys! We talked about who should have won various Olympias

and he said whoever lost always claimed the contests were fixed. Franco and Sergio and Mike and everyone else who came second said that. I immediately questioned him about the

time Frank Zane beat him in a contest in Miami in 1968. "That contest was fixed!" insisted Arnold. I told Arnold he didn't look like a movie star so he wasn't going to be as

famous as Steve Reeves was when he played Hercules. Arnold told me he liked when people said that because it made him try harder!

Shortly afterwards Arnold got up and we assumed he went to the bathroom. He seemed to be gone a long time while we waited.

Then the parents of one of our babysitters asked me if I had seen their daughter. Nope. Nailon, 'The Brain' as he is called, jumped

up and headed down the corridor of our apartment. He returned moments later with a shocking story.......

I don't like your stupid line skipping. Those aren't paragraphs, dummy.

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: February 25, 2015, 04:36:21 AM »
Vic is not that bright.

THE BEEF

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: February 25, 2015, 11:02:12 PM »
Quote from: Hurricane Beef ! link=topic=5 :'(65627.msg7954746#msg7954746 date=1424867781
Vic is not that bright.

THE BEEF

fat is obstructing his mental vision  :'( :'(

:D

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
« Reply #109 on: February 26, 2015, 02:45:14 AM »

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: February 28, 2015, 10:35:44 PM »
The episode with the babysitter. No further details will be posted here.

No babysitter existed. Roz had no children.

THE BEEF

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #114 on: March 01, 2015, 01:37:32 AM »

THE BEEF

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: March 01, 2015, 01:49:27 AM »

THE BEEF

Rozalia was more into Greeks & Croats like Tom C., than into Sicilianos  ;)

Hey Beefy, if U have a kid would U name him Zorba or Spiridon  :P

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: March 01, 2015, 09:22:23 AM »
Rozalia was more into Greeks & Croats like Tom C., than into Sicilianos  ;)

Hey Beefy, if U have a kid would U name him Zorba or Spiridon  :P

THE BEEF has sired many children by many bitches and non are named vic.

THE BEEF

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: March 01, 2015, 10:59:42 AM »
Why U a so STUPID

Yes, Shakespeare his damn self couldn't have put it more eloquently.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #118 on: March 01, 2015, 12:02:47 PM »
Gay font reported.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #120 on: March 01, 2015, 09:06:10 PM »
I never spoke to John Fair or gave him permission to use my photos. He quotes me re the judging at the

1980 Olympia and makes a false statement about what I said.

I was standing in the Opera House before the judging started that day and was chatting to Peter McCarthy and Frank Burwash.

Someone came up to Peter and told him the judges meeting had already started. Peter swore and ran to the meeting. He was

upset that he wasn't notified about the start of the meeting. Later we found out that because he had missed most of the meeting

he couldn't judge except as an alternate judge in case another judge was removed. Peter, who had won Mr Australia more than

once and other top contests in Australia was replaced by young Brendan Ryan who had won a couple of junior contests. When

Brendan visited LA he stayed at Arnold's place according to my mate Nailon. Brendan placed Arnold first in every round and the

posedown. He separated the bodybuilders so his score carried more weight than most. McCarthy voted for Dickerson in each

round and if you include his scores and omit Ryan's you end up with a much closer contest. I don't know if the outcome would

be any different because Arnold looked bigger than Chris on stage and during the posedown. So Arnold would have won the posedown

and earned enough points to overcome any deficit during the judging.

I had stories published in a few magazines. I wrote a story about the judging but Peary Rader wouldn't publish it. No publisher would.

I eventually gave the article to Mike Mentzer in 1991 when I spoke with him at Golds Venice. I was staying with Ray Mentzer in

Torrance. Ray and Kathy and their daughter Dagnie stayed at my place for months when he lived in Sydney. I introduced Ray to

Pam who he married but they eventually divorced. She was there in 1991.

Recently I spoke with Randy Roach who is writing another book about bodybuilding and this time the 1980 Mr Olympia. Should be

interesting.

Peter McCarthy is standing behind Mike so was at the judges meeting. He should have been the judge from Australia.

Did Arnold successfully force himself onto you as well?

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: March 01, 2015, 10:02:20 PM »
THE BEEF has sired many children by many bitches and non are named vic.

THE BEEF

www.asic.gov.au

more infos about his shitty business  :D

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: March 01, 2015, 10:06:13 PM »

Peter McCarthy is standing behind Mike so was at the judges meeting. He should have been the judge from Australia.

Say's WHO ?.