Author Topic: NYTimes slays Phil Heath  (Read 7373 times)

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
Re: NYTimes slays Phil Heath
« Reply #25 on: October 31, 2016, 07:21:25 PM »
Not sure if the article is mocking him in a way  :D

one of the best article written on Pro bodybuilding from a mainstream magazine was back in 1998 from Sport Illustrated, it's titled "Muscle Murders".....used to have a copy of that and lost it.....

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #26 on: October 31, 2016, 07:31:33 PM »
Chang, who oversees the Mr. Olympia contest, said that I.F.B.B. testing is random, but is not conducted during the Mr. Olympia contest itself.

this is fucking laughable.....who are these clowns bullshitting?.......testing is random?.....testing on what?......Pro Bodybuilding is 100% natural.....they just eat their Wheaties and Get Big..... ::)

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #27 on: October 31, 2016, 07:33:14 PM »
six hours to cook, she isn't very efficient. Fuck I can cook 10-15-20 meals in the same time I can cook 5(within a 60 minute-2 hour block). And I do so a few times a week

Just don't fuck around while cook, and clean as you go, pretty simple yet these competitors over complicate shit.

I love the $1000 a week for food nonsense, thats just a cover for $400 a week in food, $600 for "supplements"

Think about it, chicken breast is what 3-5 a lbs depending, and these guys buy in bulk so I am gonna go in the middle with $4. Even if someone eats 5lbs meat/chicken a day that is $20 a day=$140 a week,

What rice and broccoli cost $860 a week
"

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: October 31, 2016, 09:50:38 PM »
six hours to cook, she isn't very efficient. Fuck I can cook 10-15-20 meals in the same time I can cook 5(within a 60 minute-2 hour block). And I do so a few times a week

Just don't fuck around while cook, and clean as you go, pretty simple yet these competitors over complicate shit.

I love the $1000 a week for food nonsense, thats just a cover for $400 a week in food, $600 for "supplements"

Think about it, chicken breast is what 3-5 a lbs depending, and these guys buy in bulk so I am gonna go in the middle with $4. Even if someone eats 5lbs meat/chicken a day that is $20 a day=$140 a week,

What rice and broccoli cost $860 a week

95% of BBing is how much time you spend cooking, gear is just the finishing touch

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #29 on: November 01, 2016, 08:43:31 PM »
I noticed the six hours in the article...How the fuck does it take that long to cook?

Shurie's natural habitat:

The wingspan of a hummingbird.  The brains too...What a maroon is Phildo.  Probably gets turned away at Disneyland due to not coming up to the minimum height line on more than a few rides.  If only they measured his ego...

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #30 on: November 01, 2016, 09:45:02 PM »
The wingspan of a hummingbird.  The brains too...What a maroon is Phildo.  Probably gets turned away at Disneyland due to not coming up to the minimum height line on more than a few rides.  If only they measured his ego...

He barely makes the height limit but he's too narrow for the shoulder restraints.