Author Topic: Kelly Ann Conley - is hot  (Read 111533 times)

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Kelly Ann Conley is hot
« Reply #250 on: January 15, 2020, 05:39:15 AM »
I have no doubt she cucks that liberal husband.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #251 on: January 15, 2020, 01:50:12 PM »
Who is Kelly Ann Conley?

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #252 on: January 15, 2020, 02:50:30 PM »
Who is Kelly Ann Conley?

STFU you anally bored-out soggy old queer.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #253 on: January 15, 2020, 02:51:54 PM »
She looks like a gloriously youthful person who is so visually striking that if you saw her in person, you'd be blown away. Her features appear to be almost perfectly symmetrical and proportional. Shes has pale blue/green eyes and  flawless skin. Shes masculine in terms of her facial structure and physical build. The only flaw I see is that she is too perfect, which sometimes translates to being pretty...a term best saved for her.

Being handsome is great. But, it isn't enough. What else does she have going on? Does she have substance? Is she intelligent? Is she interesting? Does she have a good sense of humor? Is she compassionate? Is she romantic? Is she a winner? Is she sexual?

I've met people who were so beautiful or handsome that at first that's all you saw about them. Once they started talking and you looked deeper, you were let down because you realized their good looks were all there was positive about them. They were just a beautiful storefront on an outhouse. You cannot judge a book by its cover.

For her sake, I hope she's got more going for herself  than just how well she photographs.

This is going to give the "Sons and daughter" speech a run for it's money.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #254 on: January 15, 2020, 04:18:28 PM »
STFU you anally bored-out soggy old queer.

Treacher Collins syndrome (TCS) is a genetic disorder characterized by deformities of the ears, eyes, cheekbones, and chin.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #255 on: January 15, 2020, 04:22:15 PM »
Treacher Collins syndrome (TCS) is a genetic disorder characterized by deformities of the ears, eyes, cheekbones, and chin.

I remember growing up and there was a girl who lived across the street from me who had Treacher Collins Syndrome. I was scared to death of her and would freak out when I saw her. I was young, and of course, did not know better. It must be rough having it.
X

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #256 on: January 15, 2020, 06:59:12 PM »
I remember growing up and there was a girl who lived across the street from me who had Treacher Collins Syndrome. I was scared to death of her and would freak out when I saw her. I was young, and of course, did not know better. It must be rough having it.

You are right, it would be rough to live with something horrific like this. Are you saying I should cut Pellius some slack, considering his affliction? At least this poor fellow doesn't have Dumbo ears, like Pellius.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #257 on: January 15, 2020, 07:03:34 PM »
You are right, it would be rough to live with something horrific like this. Are you saying I should cut Pellius some slack, considering his affliction? At least this poor fellow doesn't have Dumbo ears, like Pellius.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vice.com/amp/en_us/article/7bwqg4/canada-uncle-pats-fifi-bag

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #259 on: January 15, 2020, 11:38:07 PM »

Bahahaha! Coming from a big-nosed, bald, wrinkled saggy body whose skin looks like it's melting off of him.

You have the classic look of a dirty old pervert hanging out at the parks looking to follow some boy into the restroom.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #260 on: January 16, 2020, 08:12:01 AM »

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #261 on: January 16, 2020, 08:17:03 AM »
More of your coose stink?

You sure take this serious for a self proclaimed soggy old queer who doesn’t take this too serious !

Deviant pervert.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #262 on: January 16, 2020, 01:05:49 PM »
Bahahaha! Coming from a big-nosed, bald, wrinkled saggy body whose skin looks like it's melting off of him.

You have the classic look of a dirty old pervert hanging out at the parks looking to follow some boy into the restroom.

You seem to know a lot about wrinkly, saggy bodies and melting skin, but not nearly as much as you know about hanging out near park restrooms and following boys into them. You being the voice of experience, why don't tell us more.  ::)

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #263 on: January 16, 2020, 04:41:23 PM »
You seem to know a lot about wrinkly, saggy bodies and melting skin, but not nearly as much as you know about hanging out near park restrooms and following boys into them. You being the voice of experience, why don't tell us more.  ::)

Hey little boy, want a cheeseburger quarter pounder w/cheese?

TTfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #264 on: January 16, 2020, 05:17:20 PM »

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #265 on: January 16, 2020, 05:20:56 PM »
More make up than Monica Brant.  :-X :-X

I'd like to mouth fuck her in the same fashion Jeff Goldblum did Chuck Bronson's daughter in Deathwish whilst calling her cun't several times.

My dick is harder than it's been since I whacked off last night.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #266 on: January 16, 2020, 09:58:25 PM »

Oh brother, what a pathetic comeback. Just when you claimed that I am attracted to you. You're losing it. Everybody but you sees it. Even Basile, who is older than you, still has his wits and is much younger looking than you are as you continue to regress to a senile, broken, anally bored-out soggy old queer.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #267 on: January 16, 2020, 10:23:03 PM »
Oh brother, what a pathetic comeback. Just when you claimed that I am attracted to you. You're losing it. Everybody but you sees it. Even Basile, who is older than you, still has his wits and is much younger looking than you are as you continue to regress to a senile, broken, anally bored-out soggy old queer.

Saggy it's time to vaporate, before somebody locate your son & grand daughters .

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #268 on: January 16, 2020, 10:29:35 PM »
Saggy it's time to vaporate, before somebody locate your son & grand daughters .

For the most part you do a good job considering ESL. 

But, I think you meant evaporate.

Salam, brother.

;D

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #269 on: January 16, 2020, 10:34:09 PM »

SAGGY:

a) why not posting real info's & evidence , you can prove that statement RIGHT

b) if he pisses you so much, >>> Hawaii & physical confrontation

c) just fuck OFF

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #270 on: January 17, 2020, 01:33:59 PM »
For the most part you do a good job exposing pedo religion. 

But, I think you meant  execution of goat suckers.

SHALOM , Sheitan.

;D

fixed  ;)

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #271 on: January 17, 2020, 01:53:43 PM »
I'd like to mouth fuck her in the same fashion Jeff Goldblum did Chuck Bronson's daughter in Deathwish whilst calling her cun't several times.

My dick is harder than it's been since I whacked off last night.

typical muhammedans cultural lingo

::)

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #272 on: January 17, 2020, 02:06:21 PM »
Whoever thinks that thing is hot should remove themselves from posting further on this site. Gross

herne

• Getbig V
« Reply #273 on: January 17, 2020, 02:09:43 PM »
&feature=emb_logo

[/youtube]

herne

• Getbig V
« Reply #274 on: January 17, 2020, 02:21:14 PM »