Author Topic: ESF - Discussion  (Read 147325 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: ESF - Discussion
« Reply #1475 on: October 04, 2019, 08:25:01 PM »
I like this thread much better lately.  ;D

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #1476 on: October 04, 2019, 08:46:41 PM »
Not really, just a guy that has a lot of time and prefers to spend in here and not with his Teens...

Eric dosent give 2 shits and is laughing his ass off while Tim is almost getting on a plane to fight the guy and fuck up his real life. you

This is accurate AF

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #1477 on: October 04, 2019, 08:48:12 PM »
:D

Just realised we've got out very own 'Tim & Eric Totally Awesome Show Thread' going on right here!

Notice I'm the top

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #1478 on: October 04, 2019, 09:03:22 PM »
Notice I'm the top

Of course you are.  Had no idea you wore eye glasses. 

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1479 on: October 04, 2019, 09:14:35 PM »
Of course you are.  Had no idea you wore eye glasses. 
ABRAHAM THERES A FIHG HTON:

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1480 on: October 04, 2019, 09:15:16 PM »
NEVERMIND..........dude got kod !

DarwinnPrice KO`s BREIDAS PRESCOTT

SHITTYFIGHT.

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1481 on: October 04, 2019, 09:16:21 PM »
This is accurate AF

Accurate that you don’t give a damn about those kids of yours??? Cause you  DONT Love em that’s for sure. I know their moms are skanks but hopefully they found halfway decent men to raise those poor children.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1482 on: October 04, 2019, 09:18:57 PM »
I don`t give 2 shits either.
Fighting and arguing is nothing new in my life.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #1483 on: October 04, 2019, 10:23:43 PM »
NEVERMIND..........dude got kod !

DarwinnPrice KO`s BREIDAS PRESCOTT

SHITTYFIGHT.

Tonights card on DAZN with GGG is pretty stacked.  Main event should be fun while it lasts.  Rumor is that GGG had a great camp.  If he blows this guy away (which I don't think he will) I'll be even more eager to see him and Canelo go again.  I'm not sold that Canelo gets by Krusher Kovalev.

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1484 on: October 04, 2019, 10:37:20 PM »
Tonights card on DAZN with GGG is pretty stacked.  Main event should be fun while it lasts.  Rumor is that GGG had a great camp.  If he blows this guy away (which I don't think he will) I'll be even more eager to see him and Canelo go again.  I'm not sold that Canelo gets by Krusher Kovalev.

Who do you like GGG v Canelo?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1485 on: October 04, 2019, 11:25:31 PM »
I started a thredd on it here somewhere.

I got ggg in the later rounds.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #1486 on: October 04, 2019, 11:30:50 PM »

Accurate that you don’t give a damn about those kids of yours??? Cause you  DONT Love em that’s for sure. I know their moms are skanks but hopefully they found halfway decent men to raise those poor children.

Yet your wife would spit out my nut and try to push it in her pussy to have my baby and have you pay for it.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #1487 on: October 04, 2019, 11:36:27 PM »

Yet your wife would spit out my nut and try to push it in her pussy to have my baby and have you pay for it.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #1488 on: October 04, 2019, 11:51:55 PM »
Well done ESF.  Some things are funnier the 2nd time.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #1489 on: October 04, 2019, 11:54:34 PM »
Who do you like GGG v Canelo?

I thought GGG clearly won the 1st fight.  I thought GGG just barely eeked out the 2nd.  I am probably on record at the time saying that if they go a 3rd time that I'd heavily favor Canelo.  Right now, I'll stick with my Canelo pick.  How GGG looks tomorrow night might influence my decision.  Also, when they fight will make a difference.  If they fight next May, GGG still has a chance.  The longer Canelo makes him wait, the longer the odds for GGG just because of age, etc.

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1490 on: October 05, 2019, 12:54:25 AM »

Nah - she isn’t trash like those skanks you got prego. Plus she kind of digs the way I love our family and the fact that my kids love me. Yours think another dude is their daddy. She wouldn’t fck up her genetics by mixing with you. Oh yeh - my kids granddad is a war hero not a fckn fagg - so there that too.
Pop a benzo (your Klonopin) and get some rest little fella.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #1491 on: October 05, 2019, 01:23:20 AM »
I am not too sure many women would want a kid by you.

I think you'd be surprised. 

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1492 on: October 05, 2019, 01:28:37 AM »
Threats from whom? bike-stealing travellers or an organised paramilitary group? You should try to entice Kwon out of retirement - he's got an extensive martial arts background and an orange belt in Taekwondo.

KWON IS A DEADLY MARTIAL ARTIST!!
X

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #1493 on: October 05, 2019, 01:59:54 AM »
Nah - she isn’t trash like those skanks you got prego. Plus she kind of digs the way I love our family and the fact that my kids love me. Yours think another dude is their daddy. She wouldn’t fck up her genetics by mixing with you. Oh yeh - my kids granddad is a war hero not a fckn fagg - so there that too.
war hero meaning he sharpened pencils and ate ice cream while real men did work?

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1494 on: October 05, 2019, 02:42:14 AM »
war hero meaning he sharpened pencils and ate ice cream while real men did work?

No - he received multiple medals. Meanwhile your dad has his tongue in your stepdads hairy asshole. Gdam that’s gross to even type. My pops and I talk about our time in the military (along with other normal shit) what do you and your dad talk about - LOL.
Good thing you never have those kids - you don’t want dad kissing em with man shit breath.

DooM_

• Getbig III
« Reply #1495 on: October 05, 2019, 03:49:38 AM »
No - he received multiple medals. Meanwhile your dad has his tongue in your stepdads hairy asshole. Gdam that’s gross to even type. My pops and I talk about our time in the military (along with other normal shit) what do you and your dad talk about - LOL.
Good thing you never have those kids - you don’t want dad kissing em with man shit breath.

esf living in your head  . . .

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1496 on: October 05, 2019, 03:53:19 AM »
esf living in your head  . . .

its always been the same on this forum, someone hands down a major owning and there is always some fuckwit who seems to believe that the victim is the victor.

DooM_

• Getbig III
« Reply #1497 on: October 05, 2019, 05:51:08 AM »
its always been the same on this forum, someone hands down a major owning and there is always some fuckwit who seems to believe that the victim is the victor.

the twit makes fun of esf's father , with scummy comments against his family , nothing to do with the thread ,  hardly a ' owning ' . . .

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1498 on: October 05, 2019, 06:45:56 AM »
the twit makes fun of esf's father , with scummy comments against his family , nothing to do with the thread ,  hardly a ' owning ' . . .

Worst than that, I saw one homo poster judging the guy for his mistakes and 'sins', but forgot to look on his own.

Lame, to say the least..

sarcafago

• Getbig III
  • Keep your whip hand strong.
« Reply #1499 on: October 05, 2019, 07:36:32 AM »

You’re not married nor do you have any kids you fat fucking cuck.