Author Topic: Pellius,I'm ready to fight  (Read 23990 times)

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Pellius,I'm ready to fight
« Reply #175 on: June 18, 2019, 07:04:58 PM »
There will be no fight. Neither here nor there nor anywhere!

Not with a fox or in a box? Not here or there nor anywhere?

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #176 on: June 18, 2019, 07:11:45 PM »
Post a few pictures and a good story , people don't have time to fact check.
" che " sparred with Oscar De La hoya , yeah sure he did.  ::) posting an internet challenge which he knew was never going to happen.  ::) Same reason why people respected this fucking idiot , who claimed people mistook him for a pro  ::)  ::)

Hey Mr fact checker you got pretty quiet when I posted this pic .

Yeah he's going to wear an 8 year old shirt to the fight  ::)  yeah nothing suspicious about posting a picture from 2011  ::)

BTW get your facts straight ,I've never said I sparred Oscar De La Hoya , what  I said  is that I fought Oscar at Nationals ,you wouldn't know the difference anyways.

I know you are busy guy and you would never spend ten years of your  life arguing with a faceless gimmick  or look at peoples post history for hours every day ,but I'll give you some homework for this week anyways ,  what year did I fight Oscar , I give you a clue  it was before the 1992 Olympics.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #177 on: June 18, 2019, 09:32:32 PM »
Not with a fox or in a box? Not here or there nor anywhere?
No fight on the rocks, no fight with their cocks, no fight in the ring, "no fight" getbig will sing!!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #178 on: June 18, 2019, 09:50:27 PM »

BTW get your facts straight ,I've never said I sparred Oscar De La Hoya , what  I said  is that I fought Oscar at Nationals ,you wouldn't know the difference anyways.

I know you are busy guy and you would never spend ten years of your  life arguing with a faceless gimmick  or look at peoples post history for hours every day ,but I'll give you some homework for this week anyways ,  what year did I fight Oscar , I give you a clue  it was before the 1992 Olympics.

With a post as serious as this, my money is on Che.  He will put Pellius in the hospital, there is no doubt!   8)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #179 on: June 18, 2019, 10:02:57 PM »
With a post as serious as this, my money is on Che.  He will put Pellius in the hospital, there is no doubt!   8)

That I Very Much Doubt - The Twat was exposed as a gimmick posting pics off of other posters
Accounts - Can’t be taken seriously.
Very much doubt he could fight his way out of a wet paper bag.
He should be abused & ridiculed at every opportunity.

Remember Pellius is known He posts pics of himself previously & now No face coverups
We know where he lives & His Name.

She ( che) posts others pics / doesn’t show his face / post his name or address,
Completely Anonymous ( As most of us are ) Yet says Wants to Fight - From that Safe Anonymous Haven.

You’ve got treat him as a Twat & Joke
Respect to Pellius for Being Highly Visible & Identifiable.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #180 on: June 18, 2019, 10:22:24 PM »

That I Very Much Doubt - The Twat was exposed as a gimmick posting pics off of other posters
Accounts - Can’t be taken seriously.
Very much doubt he could fight his way out of a wet paper bag.
He should be abused & ridiculed at every opportunity.

Remember Pellius is known He posts pics of himself previously & now No face coverups
We know where he lives & His Name.

She ( che) posts others pics / doesn’t show his face / post his name or address,
Completely Anonymous ( As most of us are ) Yet says Wants to Fight - From that Safe Anonymous Haven.

You’ve got treat him as a Twat & Joke
Respect to Pellius for Being Highly Visible & Identifiable.

So, you doubt che boxes Oscar? 

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #181 on: June 18, 2019, 10:24:55 PM »
So, you doubt che boxes Oscar? 

About the only thing Sche boxes is shopping or Christmas presents 🎁
The pathetic gimmick

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #182 on: June 18, 2019, 11:25:56 PM »
Aww how cute, the 60 years old pedophile ''owned ''me  ::)
Let's recap you were coming to the states to break arms and choke people  to death ,I called your bluff  and you went into hiding for 4 days like a real pussy , all of a sudden the Pedo  found a couple of E friends and his tiny  virtual balls are growing back again.LOL

Nice spin, queer. Nobody buys it. Your posts proves you're the pedo. You claim to challenge me and I'm the one that has incur all the expenses. When I challenged Valentino it was incumbent upon me to go to him at my own expense.

Take note. That's how a man behaves.

If you make a thread directed at me PM me so I know it's there. I don't assume anyone reads the board everyday and notices all threads except for ratherbebig. That's what I do. That's how men behave. Pay attention. There's more to a man than a beret, swashbuckling beard, and a cool name like "Che" that shoots children in the back of the head.

And you imply that you were a Marine, or do you just like to wear the shirt like you do a Che shirt?

Thread number three where I bitch slap you.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: June 18, 2019, 11:31:49 PM »
With a post as serious as this, my money is on Che.  He will put Pellius in the hospital, there is no doubt!   8)

Very possible. I've lost many fights. But I fight. And I would have no problem after I regain consciousness to shake and raise his hand and acknowledge and congratulate that he was the better man.

When you accept that you may lose or even die there is nothing to be afraid of.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #184 on: June 19, 2019, 12:22:33 AM »
In all seriousness, i think Pellius would be quite the scrapper.

You would not get away from that fight without injury, 60 years or not.
Q

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #185 on: June 19, 2019, 03:16:54 AM »

:o :o :o :o  ::) ::) ::) ::) wow you posted a pic  ::) I didn't go silent. That ' pic ' doesn't prove shit. You've posted plenty of pics. I've already proven you tried to pass other members pics off as yourself. There for ....you're full of shit. ANY picture you post if worthless.

Yeah and gh15 was a professional bodybuilder who competed with Yates  ::) don't tell me you boxed prove you boxed. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof , until you post proof you're just another shit talking gimmick on Getbig.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: June 20, 2019, 02:02:06 PM »
Hey Mr Gimmick you got pretty quiet when I posted this pic . ;)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: June 20, 2019, 02:31:45 PM »
Hey Mr Gimmick you got pretty quiet when I posted this pic . ;)

Ha ha ha
Sche Being owned & Exposed By Yourself & Pellius at Every Turn - Great.

🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #188 on: June 20, 2019, 03:41:31 PM »

LOL 

Old cats "worried" about others getting 'owned' at threads

Now I really know that life over 50 sucks big time. Retired farts 'celebrating' when one guy reply to the other. so they can 'applause' and pretend theyre relevant online.

Really sad

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #189 on: June 20, 2019, 03:52:33 PM »
You'd respect me in prison!!
CLASSIC !  LOL  :)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #190 on: June 20, 2019, 03:53:57 PM »
Did the fight occur yet and is there a link/stream?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #191 on: June 20, 2019, 04:10:26 PM »
Did the fight occur yet and is there a link/stream?

The fight did occur but it cost $999.99 to view.

It cost a lot to watch two getbig spartan warriors fight.
X

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: June 20, 2019, 08:15:41 PM »
Sadly a very Bad Smell has Returned to Post
And Ruin this Thread Again  ::)

The Bad Smell emanating from someone’s pants who’s Shit themselves
When Called out To Fight Pellius

Shit Legs Got a Lot To Say Now  ::)

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: June 20, 2019, 09:27:56 PM »
Sadly a very Bad Smell has Returned to Post
And Ruin this Thread Again  ::)

The Bad Smell emanating from someone’s pants who’s Shit themselves
When Called out To Fight Pellius

Shit Legs Got a Lot To Say Now  ::)

x2.

I was having a friendly disagreement with a friend and he mocked challenged me to "take it outside"
 I said sure if he gives me two grand and two months to train and signs a waiver. He was like, "Huh? Where did that come from?" Then I told him about the thread and we had a good laugh. He agreed with me that the pussification of men is very real. Not just that but not defending yourself because that's the job of the police.

TheGreatOak

• Getbig II
« Reply #194 on: June 20, 2019, 11:00:57 PM »
Over the years there have been a number of GetBig fight challenges. Have any actually resulted in a fight?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: June 21, 2019, 12:18:18 AM »
Over the years there have been a number of GetBig fight challenges. Have any actually resulted in a fight?

You talking to me?  😊

Obviously, it's a bit over board for someone going through the time, expense, and act of traveling across the country to fight someone that pissed you off on a message board.
But sometimes your temper gets the better, or rather, the worse of you. You're not thinking rationally. I've made many threats over the years⅞ but this was the first time I directly challenge someone. And I definitely got a lot of flack at home. But I wasn't going to break my word.

Still, it would have been epic whether I won or lost.. Imagine if it could be streamed live? I wonder what numbers it could generate?

TheGreatOak

• Getbig II
« Reply #196 on: June 21, 2019, 12:54:19 AM »
You talking to me?  😊

Obviously, it's a bit over board for someone going through the time, expense, and act of traveling across the country to fight someone that pissed you off on a message board.
But sometimes your temper gets the better, or rather, the worse of you. You're not thinking rationally. I've made many threats over the years⅞ but this was the first time I directly challenge someone. And I definitely got a lot of flack at home. But I wasn't going to break my word.

Still, it would have been epic whether I won or lost.. Imagine if it could be streamed live? I wonder what numbers it could generate?

Yeah, it's pretty silly really... but speaking logistically, if it were to be streamed, I think the numbers would be decent. Wearing full head gear and boxing gloves, it would probably be interesting for many people here to watch two icons of the board in a light-contact sparring. Because really, when you met face to face, all issues would be resolved so there'd be no need for a real fight.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: June 21, 2019, 12:57:27 AM »
Yeah, it's pretty silly really... but speaking logistically, if it were to be streamed, I think the numbers would be decent. Wearing full head gear and boxing gloves, it would probably be interesting for many people here to watch two icons of the board in a light-contact sparring. Because really, when you met face to face, all issues would be resolved so there'd be no need for a real fight.

If I had to wear boxing gloves I wouldn't have a chance against Che.

LOL at "icons". You are very generous.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #198 on: June 25, 2019, 02:08:48 PM »
Che You've gone silent , Where you at??  ???

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #199 on: June 25, 2019, 02:10:57 PM »

Yes, and it was one of the biggest battles ever seen: the legendary posedown between Vince Goodrum and Derek Anderson