Author Topic: 77 today.  (Read 58233 times)

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
Re: 77 today.
« Reply #325 on: October 15, 2019, 11:47:04 AM »
This place is always very nurturing and caring.

it is, actually... peeps is only harsh – because they care.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #326 on: October 15, 2019, 11:02:42 PM »
it is, actually... peeps is only harsh – because they care.

I agree, we all get what we deserve and we deserve what we get!

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #327 on: October 28, 2019, 06:58:39 PM »

The story was lost on Getbig in 2005 along with everything else posted
Before then.
Only it was just Your Arnold Story that was being targeted For removal.  ::)
And What’s stopped you from reposting the story in the intervening 14yrs ???

The story Basile posted about Arnold raping a 16 year old at his condo and did nothing about it is still alive and well here on GetBig. You can click on the title to read the entire post by Basile that I left out since it's so long. I just left in the pertinent stuff.

Arnold got up and we assumed he went to the bathroom. There were two in that nice apartment called Pembroke. Arnold was gone for a long time. The parents of one of our baby sitters asked me if I had seen their daughter. No.

On hearing this Robert Nailon jumped up. He is called the brain by his mates in Australia. Robert returned in a minute and said Arnold was having sex with one of the babysitters. Apparently he forgot to lock the balcony door that Robert

opened. Someone alerted Arnold that the babysitter's parents were looking for her. Next thing Arnold and Paul hastily departed. I asked the babysitter what happened and she said Arnold forced her. I asked why she didn't shout out or

say anything and she said she didn't want to cause any trouble. Since the girl's parents were there I felt they were responsible for her. She was 16.

I related this story to John Balik who published Ironman Magazine. He wrote back that a similar story could be told maybe 1000 times about Arnold from all over the world.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #328 on: October 28, 2019, 07:37:24 PM »
The story Basile posted about Arnold raping a 16 year old at his condo and did nothing about it is still alive and well here on GetBig. You can click on the title to read the entire post by Basile that I left out since it's so long. I just left in the pertinent stuff.

Pellius joins team Iron Cross! Lots of people on the payroll now
. ::)

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #329 on: October 28, 2019, 08:51:25 PM »

This post shows how delusional you are. Bad enough that a fatso looking like you considers himself an expert on bbing and "hypertrophy" training, but it's really so hard to believe that people just simply dislike you because you are just a thoroughly dislikable individual and don't have to be paid to do so.

The utter absurdity that someone would pay money to another member to express their contempt for you is just breathtaking. You are the most unpopular member here and Getbig's resident punching bag that no one needs to pay anybody. But to you, we are all on the payroll.

You are truly a sad person. BTW, how's your "unfinished business" threat you made to me, Philip Gilkey, coming along?

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #330 on: October 28, 2019, 10:58:12 PM »

Hell Yes, team Iron Cro$$  ;D

Let's name other team members  ;)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #331 on: October 29, 2019, 12:30:34 AM »
This post shows how delusional you are. Bad enough that a fatso looking like you considers himself an expert on bbing and "hypertrophy" training, but it's really so hard to believe that people just simply dislike you because you are just a thoroughly dislikable individual and don't have to be paid to do so.

The utter absurdity that someone would pay money to another member to express their contempt for you is just breathtaking. You are the most unpopular member here and Getbig's resident punching bag that no one needs to pay anybody. But to you, we are all on the payroll.

You are truly a sad person. BTW, how's your "unfinished business" threat you made to me, Philip Gilkey, coming along?

Thanks, Philip, your remarks are appreciated. You are the epitome of civility and fair-mindedness on this forum.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #332 on: October 29, 2019, 01:16:26 AM »
Thanks, Philip, your remarks are appreciated. You are the epitome of civility and fair-mindedness on this forum.

By far, the biggest crybaby on this board. You're a self-described "shit stirrer" but when it comes back to you, you wet your diapers.

God, 77 years old and this is how you end up.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #333 on: October 29, 2019, 01:49:07 AM »
By far, the biggest crybaby on this board. You're a self-described "shit stirrer" but when it comes back to you, you wet your diapers.

God, 77 years old and this is how you end up.

LOL. Philip Gilkey going to the bitter end to make his important point.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #334 on: October 29, 2019, 03:03:38 AM »
For what it's worth Vince, I never doubted that story for a second.

The standards of male behaviour in those times were pretty fucking shocking.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #335 on: October 29, 2019, 03:15:54 AM »

LOL. Philip Gilkey going to the bitter end to make his important point.

The only one who is bitter is you. A failure in life and now just a sad old man getting humiliated and ridiculed every time he shows his sorry ass on this board.

The bicep supinator will rust and fade away never to be missed or remembered -- just like you.

As much of a genius and expert you think you are this is how you, a 77 year old grandfather, is treated here. Just mocked, ridiculed, and humiliated. And the fact that you are still here constantly being ridiculed shows that you really have nowhere else to go.

A truly sad and tragic man you are.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #336 on: October 29, 2019, 03:17:04 AM »

I know, a decent person would have reported the rape to the authorities.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #337 on: October 29, 2019, 03:27:10 AM »

this is the kind of photo where you wonder if it is a photoshop or a real photo of Basile.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #338 on: October 29, 2019, 05:24:07 AM »

Not sure that was "rape" back then  :-\

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #339 on: October 29, 2019, 05:24:49 AM »
this is the kind of photo where you wonder if it is a photoshop or a real photo of Basile.

He will be seething in rage seeing this. 

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #340 on: October 29, 2019, 06:06:29 AM »

Safety Fat has no shame !.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #341 on: October 29, 2019, 06:10:02 AM »

Ask him to show NSW Police 'Event Number' about that alleged BS  !.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #342 on: October 29, 2019, 06:12:40 AM »

& Manly Police Station was only 1km away from Roz's apartment  ::)

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #343 on: October 30, 2019, 12:51:44 AM »
Not sure that was "rape" back then  :-\

Forcing (by her own admission) a 16 year old girl into sex wasn't considered rape in the 70s?

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #344 on: October 30, 2019, 02:55:53 AM »
Forcing (by her own admission) a 16 year old girl into sex wasn't considered rape in the 70s?

It was but he probably would have served very little time.  It's weird seeing documentaries about killers and rapists that served many times for rape in the 70's and did very little time.  Same with DUI's.  Guys could get busted every week and still have a license.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #345 on: October 30, 2019, 03:14:05 AM »
It was but he probably would have served very little time.  It's weird seeing documentaries about killers and rapists that served many times for rape in the 70's and did very little time.  Same with DUI's.  Guys could get busted every week and still have a license.

I'm not sure I'm seeing the logic or point here. You shouldn't report a crime because you don't think the prep will get enough time?

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #346 on: October 30, 2019, 03:16:55 AM »

Yep, I'll clarify because I think I might have implied something that might be offensive to the older people out there.  I'm not suggesting that citizens in the 1970s didn't think that was abhorrent or that it wasn't illegal, but to a person who wasn't around then, it seems like rapists (and worse) were getting away with shit that no longer flies and the culture was such that these things wouldn't even come to the courts.

That (theoretical) situation with Arnold.  She says he did, he says he didn't.  It's the 1970s and we're pre DNA evidence.  Where are we going from here?  ???

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #347 on: October 30, 2019, 03:39:38 AM »
Yep, I'll clarify because I think I might have implied something that might be offensive to the older people out there.  I'm not suggesting that citizens in the 1970s didn't think that was abhorrent or that it wasn't illegal, but to a person who wasn't around then, it seems like rapists (and worse) were getting away with shit that no longer flies and the culture was such that these things wouldn't even come to the courts.

That (theoretical) situation with Arnold.  She says he did, he says he didn't.  It's the 1970s and we're pre DNA evidence.  Where are we going from here?  ???

I don't think Arnold denied anything. There was nothing in Basile's account to indicate he was even asked. He was caught having sex by Robert Nailon and when asked the girl said that Arnold forced her. No he said/she said.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #348 on: October 30, 2019, 05:30:43 AM »
I don't think Arnold denied anything. There was nothing in Basile's account to indicate he was even asked. He was caught having sex by Robert Nailon and when asked the girl said that Arnold forced her. No he said/she said.

Aye, but in the 70s when it is taken to the police, Arnold says it was consensual, she says it isn't.  Nobody heard anything.  She probably doesn't have any clear defence wounds on her.  Where do we go from here? 

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #349 on: October 30, 2019, 09:12:53 AM »
Aye, but in the 70s when it is taken to the police, Arnold says it was consensual, she says it isn't.  Nobody heard anything.  She probably doesn't have any clear defence wounds on her.  Where do we go from here? 

It was taken to the police? When? Nothing in the story said it was reported? Vince just said Arnold and crew left. Were you there? How do you know it was reported to the police?