Author Topic: Does Go4It have the Covid-19 and is he a SuperSpreader?  (Read 7642 times)

I Sinoda I

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Does Go4It have the Covid-19 and is he a SuperSpreader?
« on: April 28, 2020, 06:53:33 PM »
Since he sails the high seas on the Love Boat and I cannot be bothered at the moment to do an extensive forum search, I was hoping that the research in question would have been completed beforehand by one of you astute members.

I would like to know if he is still stuck at sea with his fellow seamen or if he jumped ship and switched  cruise lines in order to avoid the petri dish of filth.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Does Go4It have the Covid-19 and is he a SuperSpreader?
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2020, 06:58:06 PM »
WELCOME TO THE THUNDERDOME............. ........................ .................FUCKFAC E !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111111111

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2020, 06:58:15 PM »
Since he sails the high seas on the Love Boat and I cannot be bothered at the moment to do an extensive forum search, I was hoping that the research in question would have been completed beforehand by one of you astute members.

I would like to know if he is still stuck at sea with his fellow seamen or if he jumped ship and switched  cruise lines in order to avoid the petri dish of filth.

Go4It quit that job a long time ago. I believe he moved to Colorado. He's probably fine.

I Sinoda I

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2020, 06:59:46 PM »
WELCOME TO THE THUNDERDOME............. ........................ .................FUCKFAC E !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111111111
8)

For some reason I feel at home, could it be deja vu of some sort?

I Sinoda I

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2020, 07:00:55 PM »
Go4It quit that job a long time ago. I believe he moved to Colorado. He's probably fine.
Did his boat sink?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2020, 07:06:46 PM »
8)

Ha, ha. That must be it.

I Sinoda I

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2020, 07:12:07 PM »
Ha, ha. That must be it.
Is Vince Basile still with us?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2020, 07:33:13 PM »
8)

;D

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2020, 04:18:09 AM »

Phuck Colorado!

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2020, 08:51:08 AM »
QUIT!!!!!! Always stated he loved his job.
T

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2020, 10:22:31 AM »
I'm sure he's spreading a lot of legs up there in Colorado (no homo)

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2020, 10:38:53 AM »
wasnt he like a bar tender in utah, to bad all bars are closed right now

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2020, 12:37:42 PM »
8)

So, I Sinoda I, does this urban dictionary definition of Sinoda apply? If it does, you would be a lot like someone who stopped posting on Getbig on April 23rd which is shortly before you showed up on April 27th.

"Sinoda is an athletic and beautiful girl.Her name is rare and unique. A girl named Sinoda is short tempered but always nice. She is friendly and will get along with most people. Though sometimes she is annoying and a mess to hang around with. But when she figures herself out she is a shining star. She needs friends to live with and most times is an extrovert. If you ever meet someone like her, YOU are a lucky one. Sinoda also sometimes mean an outcast or weird."

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2020, 01:41:57 PM »
So, I Sinoda I, does this urban dictionary definition of Sinoda apply? If it does, you would be a lot like someone who stopped posting on Getbig on April 23rd which is shortly before you showed up on April 27th.

"Sinoda is an athletic and beautiful girl.Her name is rare and unique. A girl named Sinoda is short tempered but always nice. She is friendly and will get along with most people. Though sometimes she is annoying and a mess to hang around with. But when she figures herself out she is a shining star. She needs friends to live with and most times is an extrovert. If you ever meet someone like her, YOU are a lucky one. Sinoda also sometimes mean an outcast or weird."

Sinoda is just Adonis spelled backwards champ  :D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2020, 02:46:54 PM »
Sinoda is just Adonis spelled backwards champ  :D

Yes it is Adonis spelled backwards but it is also this: https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Sinoda. With Getbig gimmicks running amuck, anything is possible.  ;)

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2020, 02:49:25 PM »

Sub 95 IQ detected

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2020, 03:12:55 PM »

I Sinoda I

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2020, 03:34:35 PM »

The female form is the most beautiful thing in the world.  Do you agree or disagree?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2020, 05:10:15 PM »
The female form is the most beautiful thing in the world.  Do you agree or disagree?

In as much as the human form can be beautiful, I agree. The human form can also be gross. It really depends on healthy the person's body is.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2020, 08:46:50 AM »

Well look at the senile, soggy, old pedophile trying to play detective.

Fuck off back to your gloryhole and Tbomb’s photo jerkoff sessions. Everything here thinks you’re a disgustingly sick pedo phaggot.

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: May 08, 2020, 08:28:26 AM »
He's still alive posted on Instagram yesterday.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 08, 2020, 08:30:51 AM »

Upped the dosage.

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: May 08, 2020, 08:45:29 AM »

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #23 on: May 08, 2020, 01:09:59 PM »

LARGE AND IN CHARGE!

Did you shrink his head Keto Kid? :D
Q

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: May 08, 2020, 01:42:58 PM »

LARGE AND IN CHARGE!

Did you shrink his head Keto Kid? :D

No, I got it from his IG. He really filled out, must've upped the dose since leaving the ship.