Author Topic: It appears Goodrum owns his home. Epic is back caught lying?  (Read 24357 times)

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
Re: Melvin Goodrum caught lying? Rents his home...
« Reply #300 on: June 19, 2022, 09:50:42 AM »
Your strong work is being noticed.

You've taken your game up a few notches.

"1"

Shizzo putting in honest work at Getbig and getting impressive results.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #301 on: June 19, 2022, 09:53:04 AM »
Your strong work is being noticed.

You've taken your game up a few notches.

"1"

And let out his size 66 belt a few notches…

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #302 on: June 19, 2022, 09:54:28 AM »
Lol

Even Vince has to take this straight to the chin .

Which chin?

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #303 on: June 19, 2022, 09:58:01 AM »

If the tiny little homo in pink is Epic is Black, he definitely has brushed his teeth with a lot of black cock.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #304 on: June 19, 2022, 10:05:41 AM »

I dont even know what he's trying to accomplish...he's accusing of renting my house in which i would not have a problem saying that i rent if i did.  I mean i practically made a video tour of the apartment i had prior before moving.

Epic spent all night posting and going through past postings and threads just to see if he could get dirt on me....for someone who brags about having a big house and big business, he's obssesed with the musing of some gay black guy who lives in a singlewide trailer. 

I think he's embellished his lifestyle,  i know he's in debt since Josh already spoke to his ex-wife but coming after me is like smoking 3 packs of menthol cigarettes a day.  Its going to shorten your lifespan

Vince epic is doing what you do. Making claims and hoping they stick. However, as usual, no one takes any of it seriously and we just jump in.

I think he was hoping you would have melted at this point.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #305 on: June 19, 2022, 10:07:20 AM »

I only met them that night.  Was standing in line to get into SIP when one of my guys in line with a group noticed that i was wearing an Orient Bambino watch as he was trying to deciding to either get the Bambino or Ray.  I told him to get both as they arent expensive watches.  Got to chatting, introduced to me to his friends and we all hung out and got sizzled.  Apparantly it was a bachelor party and they all flew in for the wedding.  I passed along some marriage advice and we took a picture all together.  They left for Connelly's afterwards although i told them where a good strip club was for them so they didnt end up at that shit hole on Augusta Rd

I take my approach on life sometimes like Anthony Bourdain.  Go out , have fun, don't be afraid to meet new people, food and alcohol brings people together.  Thats how you should roll
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #306 on: June 19, 2022, 10:09:46 AM »
Vince epic is doing what you do. Making claims and hoping they stick. However, as usual, no one takes any of it seriously and we just jump in.

I think he was hoping you would have melted at this point.

Like that military thing...yea i sure was lying about that...lol

Epic is running a fool's errand,  he can choose each day not to screw with me and he doesn't.  Only gonna get worse
A

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #307 on: June 19, 2022, 10:22:10 AM »

I only met them that night.  Was standing in line to get into SIP when one of my guys in line with a group noticed that i was wearing an Orient Bambino watch as he was trying to deciding to either get the Bambino or Ray.  I told him to get both as they arent expensive watches.  Got to chatting, introduced to me to his friends and we all hung out and got sizzled.  Apparantly it was a bachelor party and they all flew in for the wedding.  I passed along some marriage advice and we took a picture all together.  They left for Connelly's afterwards although i told them where a good strip club was for them so they didnt end up at that shit hole on Augusta Rd

I take my approach on life sometimes like Anthony Bourdain.  Go out , have fun, don't be afraid to meet new people, food and alcohol brings people together.  Thats how you should roll

You know they’re going around telling people you gave them an n-word pass  ;D

Just kidding .. good attitude on life, Vince

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #308 on: June 19, 2022, 10:38:29 AM »

Can we get an example of the kinda advice you gave him?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #309 on: June 19, 2022, 10:57:21 AM »

The foundation of marriage is built in the bedroom and never take her for granted
A

epic is back

• Getbig V
  • It is only in darkness that light is brightest
« Reply #310 on: June 19, 2022, 11:54:26 AM »

I dont even know what he's trying to accomplish...he's accusing of renting my house in which i would not have a problem saying that i rent if i did.  I mean i practically made a video tour of the apartment i had prior before moving.

Epic spent all night posting and going through past postings and threads just to see if he could get dirt on me....for someone who brags about having a big house and big business, he's obssesed with the musing of some gay black guy who lives in a singlewide trailer. 

I think he's embellished his lifestyle,  i know he's in debt since Josh already spoke to his ex-wife but coming after me is like smoking 3 packs of menthol cigarettes a day.  Its going to shorten your lifespan

doesnt know why?

but then throws out bulshit

you "know' im in debt? wtf are you talking about? just flat out making shit up like i pointed out. and you keep doing it. one trick pony strikes again

talking about somethng that never took place, yet you keep re affirming it, as i if its true,  and  yet you dont know why i bother with you?

you and your idol are the only people here that take things to the family level

mods dopnt do shit about it, so someone has too

have i went after or mentioned your familiy members? nope, why would i, thers plenty to make fun of but its family, its off limits, but not in your world

your trash

you keep bringing mine up like you or your idol knows something, which you dont,  making shit yup, still

your trash and thats why i made a point to call you out on your bulshit. otherwise ive never paid any attention to you,

had only 2700 to put down on a house, then 10 percent interest , cause your black, your words,

then by some magic, paid off in one single year, well ok that makes perfect sense, perfect sense.

every time you have a chance to just reset, you dig your hole of lies deeper

the mods do nothing when you mention peoples families, so whats a person to do

id never bring someone's family into whatever is talked about here

yet you do,

your scum,

and you will always be poor, because of it

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #311 on: June 19, 2022, 12:03:33 PM »
doesnt know why?

but then throws out bulshit

about somethng that never took place, yet you keep re affirming it, as i if its true,  and  yet you dont know why?

you and your idol are the only people here that take things to the family level

have i went after or mentioned your familiy members?

yet you keep bringing mine up like you or your idol knows something, which you dont,

your trash and thats why i made a point to call you out on your bulshit. otherwise ive never paid any attention to you,

had only 2700 to put down on a house, then 10 percent interest , cause your black, your words,

then by some magic, paid off in one single year, well ok that makes perfect sense,

every time you have a chance to just reset, you dig your hole of lies deeper

the mods do nothing when you mention peoples families, so whats a person to do

id never bring someone's family into whatever is talked about here

yet you do,

your scum,

and you will always be poor, because of it

Find one post where i said the name of any of your family...i just showed pictures of you.  Liar

You called out someone repeatedly who would.  I warned you not to mess with the Avesher and you fucked around and found our
A

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #312 on: June 19, 2022, 12:07:22 PM »

Hey Vince what marriage advice would you offer?

I know you were in a committed relationship but when were you legally married?

The foundation of marriage is built in the bedroom and never take her for granted

I agree with never taking her for granted being solid advice but why would you say the foundation of marriage is built in the bedroom?

Even in best case scenario’s if the sexual part is 10% of the day (2 1/2 hours of sex) that’s not a foundation to have a relationship built from. What do you if the partner is injured and unable to have sex?

Sex is important but it’s a horrible foundation for a relationship.

epic is back

• Getbig V
« Reply #313 on: June 19, 2022, 12:09:29 PM »

Find one post where i said the name of any of your family...i just showed pictures of you.  Liar

You called out someone repeatedly who would.  I warned you not to mess with the Avesher and you fucked around and found our

im not looking for it, you typed the name, you  pretending you didnt even now,  is why your the scum i say you are

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #314 on: June 19, 2022, 12:29:18 PM »
Hey Vince what marriage advice would you offer?

I know you were in a committed relationship but when were you legally married?

I agree with never taking her for granted being solid advice but why would you say the foundation of marriage is built in the bedroom?

Even in best case scenario’s if the sexual part is 10% of the day (2 1/2 hours of sex) that’s not a foundation to have a relationship built from. What do you if the partner is injured and unable to have sex?

Sex is important but it’s a horrible foundation for a relationship.

Gay marriage was illegal at the time.  We had a private ceremony  But we where married regardless as to what the government though.  He is legally married to his current one

The bedroom in addition to making love is usually the only time couple couples spend together...guvrn busy schedules
A

epic is back

• Getbig V
« Reply #315 on: June 19, 2022, 12:30:32 PM »
I'm black and gay🤾‍♂️🤾‍♂️👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨 so i dont worry about that mess in addition to what i do on my own time is my business.

I also didnt bring your family in.  I lied about about contacting you ex-wife.....if you hadn't continue to call out and provoked Josh, he wouldnt have coneholed your ass.  He's a goof guy, he's stopped someone getting robbed, even volunteered at an MMA event to fight some dude because his opponent dropped out. 

You can ask OMR, i dont go out and attack people...people like you come for me but fail to realize that i hit back very hard.

Now its time for dinner and a stogie from the humidor.  Have a wonderful night Epic

you lie so much you cant remember

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #316 on: June 19, 2022, 12:31:08 PM »
If the tiny little homo in pink is Epic is Black, he definitely has brushed his teeth with a lot of black cock.

It is and yes, he's a connoisseur of all cocks blackened.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #317 on: June 19, 2022, 12:41:00 PM »

Gay marriage was illegal at the time.  We had a private ceremony  But we where married regardless as to what the government though.  He is legally married to his current one

The bedroom in addition to making love is usually the only time couple couples spend together...guvrn busy schedules

So how did you handle the divorce? Did you guys spilt your businesses and retirements up? Or did you decide since your marriage wasn’t legal the divorce wasn’t either?

Serious question I have known many couples who have lived together and claimed to be spiritually married but when it was over it was never like any divorce I’ve seen.

epic is back

• Getbig V
« Reply #318 on: June 19, 2022, 03:10:42 PM »
the guy was dead broke when he moved back to greenville,

sold his bitcoin to afford the move  remember?

well that is if we decide to play along with his dilutions

then financed a 50k  trailer, with 2700 down, 10.5 percent interest, (cause of his race) and paid it all off in one year, while still  buying a caddy and a benzo!! 
 all with his high paying cell phone job

yep, got all that?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #319 on: June 19, 2022, 03:44:57 PM »
So how did you handle the divorce? Did you guys spilt your businesses and retirements up? Or did you decide since your marriage wasn’t legal the divorce wasn’t either?

Serious question I love know many couples who have lived together and claimed to be spiritually married but when it was over it was never like any divorce I’ve seen.

Didnt really have much to split but i just took what i needed and left the rest....mainly clothes, my computer, documents, desk , and an inflatable mattress and slept on the floor for a week until i was off work to go get a cheap futon.  Went to thr Goodwill and got a microwave for 15 bucks which barely worked and spent another 10 on glasses, plates and silverware.

It may not sound good but i was free

A

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #320 on: June 19, 2022, 03:53:03 PM »

So you as a gay are giving heterosexual marriage advice?

What marriage advice would you give to a gay man? Specifically bedroom tips. Asking for a friend, no homo.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #321 on: June 19, 2022, 04:00:42 PM »
So you as a gay are giving heterosexual marriage advice?

What marriage advice would you give to a gay man? Specifically bedroom tips. Asking for a friend, no homo.

Would you agree the bedroom is the foundation of any marriage relationship? And then you build a relationship from there?

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #322 on: June 19, 2022, 04:37:53 PM »
Would you agree the bedroom is the foundation of any marriage relationship? And then you build a relationship from there?

Never been married and never plan to. A long term relationship for me is 6 months, so I'm not qualified to answer this.

But if the foundation of any marriage was built in the bedroom I'd imagine it quickly turns toxic as sex will eventually be weaponized (withheld) by one party to get what they want in another area of the marriage.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #323 on: June 19, 2022, 04:38:47 PM »
Beware of the wandering eye.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #324 on: June 19, 2022, 04:52:34 PM »
Never been married and never plan to. A long term relationship for me is 6 months, so I'm not qualified to answer this.

But if the foundation of any marriage was built in the bedroom I'd imagine it quickly turns toxic as sex will eventually be weaponized (withheld) by one party to get what they want in another area of the marriage.

Good take and that’s a perspective I hadn’t considered.

I’m surprised Vince gave this as marriage advice but as he did it reveals a deeper side of his ideas regarding relationships.