Author Topic: Key West  (Read 4236 times)

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
Key West
« on: September 13, 2022, 12:01:05 PM »
Spent last week here. I fucking love this place.  Been here at least a dozen times mYbe even 2 dozen but....

This year I noticed a proliferation of 45 to 50 year old white males, all with close cropped hair, brutal ILS, scruffy but trimmed facial hair and a complexion that is hard to discern between high blood pressure or tan.

Many of them just fucking scream TRT. Its pretty brutal. Its like they're coming off an assembly line.

As Dalton said in Road House:Entirely too many 40 year old adolescents, power drinkers, ex cons and trustee's of modern chemistry....

Anyway me and my wife are at the Bull getting lit and im coming back from the can and this dude-fitting the above description- walks in (wearing cargo shorts, flip flops, tank top and sporting a super uniquely original tribal/barbed wire tattoo around his arm) walks in up to my wife and flexes his arms . I come back to the bar also in tank top and my wife tells him 'you'll have to do better than that cause this is my husband ' and the dude kind of gets a little shitty.

Anyway after a few rounds of drinks and bullshitting i ask him what he's on. He tells me, in a round about way, 500 mgs of TRT every week.  Plus anavar and hgh from time to time! ! He tells me his hair is thining so he's gonna switch to peptides for awhile then get back on a cycle of tren. He says he's 44 years old. The guy was fucking purple as it is let alone on tren ffs.

I start thinking: is this Brian Hankins? Because the dude was a little bigger than me- but not much- he's probably 5'11 and 210. So i was a little surprised at how much he was using only to be just a tad bigger than me ( even though he was 6 years younger than me he looked older) but the tattoos didn't match. It wasn't Bhanks. He pulls out his phone to show me pics of the stuff hes pinning. One of tge vials is labled "superman test". I thought you gotta be kidding me.

I know: cool story bro! Im currently sweating pure alcohol waiting to catch my flight. Love the keys. Plan on living here within the next few years. If i don't leave now im going to die of organ failure or AIDs,(there's so much twat down here...not that Id care with my wife here and all) so im flying out now.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
Re: Key West
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2022, 12:06:01 PM »
Keys...Meh.....
T

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2022, 12:10:23 PM »

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2022, 12:13:20 PM »
He pulls out his phone to show me pics of the stuff hes pinning. One of tge vials is labled "superman test". I thought you gotta be kidding me.

lmfao

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2022, 12:14:07 PM »
Spent last week here. I fucking love this place.  Been here at least a dozen times mYbe even 2 dozen but....

This year I noticed a proliferation of 45 to 50 year old white males, all with close cropped hair, brutal ILS, scruffy but trimmed facial hair and a complexion that is hard to discern between high blood pressure or tan.

Many of them just fucking scream TRT. Its pretty brutal. Its like they're coming off an assembly line.

As Dalton said in Road House:Entirely too many 40 year old adolescents, power drinkers, ex cons and trustee's of modern chemistry....

You sure you weren’t in Key Hankins?

Edit: just finished reading the thread, and see you already went there haha

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2022, 12:28:52 PM »
Is Superman test genetically engineered?

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2022, 12:36:30 PM »

Would rather take bathtub brewed Superman Test over the vaccine at this point

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2022, 12:40:07 PM »
Haha that was a good read. Glad you had fun but not so sure I could handle that many people looking like that and flexing at my wife. Pretty sure I’d be locked up quickly.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2022, 12:40:55 PM »
This year I noticed a proliferation of 45 to 50 year old white males

Outed

Hit Key West end of July.  Thought it was awesome, but a couple days is enough.
Y

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2022, 12:46:22 PM »

It's bio-identical for certain.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2022, 01:00:02 PM »
Haha that was a good read. Glad you had fun but not so sure I could handle that many people looking like that and flexing at my wife. Pretty sure I’d be locked up quickly.

Honestly, i thought about that for a split second. I remember reading some of your stories and It crossed my mind- just one timing this guy.

I was in a real good Donnybrook a few years ago in KW.  Me and a buddy of mine vs. 4 dudes. My bud saw one of these guys pinch the ass of a 12 to 14 year old girl. She was dressed like a fucking stripper but still obviously a young teenager. And my bud called the guy a scumbag. Turns out the guy was the old man of the three other dudes, who were all in their 20's.... so it was 4 on 2. My face got mangled that night but it ended with me choking one of the kids unconscious.  Just before he went completely limp I let up on his carotoid and told him to look at me. When his eyes opened I spit right between his eyes then finsished choking him unconscious.  (The fucker smashed me across the face with a beer bottle 3 or 4 times ar the outset of the fight before i got him in a fireman's cradle and dropped him on his fucking head.)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2022, 01:10:10 PM »
Good stuff doc!!  :D

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2022, 01:13:19 PM »
Honestly, i thought about that for a split second. I remember reading some of your stories and It crossed my mind- just one timing this guy.

I was in a real good Donnybrook a few years ago in KW.  Me and a buddy of mine vs. 4 dudes. My bud saw one of these guys pinch the ass of a 12 to 14 year old girl. She was dressed like a fucking stripper but still obviously a young teenager. And my bud called the guy a scumbag. Turns out the guy was the old man of the three other dudes, who were all in their 20's.... so it was 4 on 2. My face got mangled that night but it ended with me choking one of the kids unconscious.  Just before he went completely limp I let up on his carotoid and told him to look at me. When his eyes opened I spit right between his eyes then finsished choking him unconscious.  (The fucker smashed me across the face with a beer bottle 3 or 4 times ar the outset of the fight before i got him in a fireman's cradle and dropped him on his fucking head.)

Haha that was a great story. Love that shit.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2022, 01:23:52 PM »
Imagine walking up to a gal and flexing for her??  LOL

What a moron  ::)

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2022, 01:30:46 PM »
Imagine walking up to a gal and flexing for her??  LOL

What a moron  ::)

Women love that shit

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2022, 01:37:14 PM »

lol :D

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2022, 01:39:07 PM »
I’m appalled by the doc’s bedside manner

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2022, 02:14:43 PM »
walks in up to my wife and flexes his arms .

For some reason I can't imagine Hanky doing that. He only flexes for the boys.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2022, 02:18:16 PM »
Women love that shit

O HEARN is in is prime there looking like a shell of what he looks like now ,i guess like a wine he improved with age 'natural' :D

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2022, 02:25:54 PM »
Love Key West! (Thought of moving there … have a college buddy who lives there) only problem is you are kind of isolated / cut off from the mainland….good gyms and good (bodybuilding friendly) food is very hard to find as are great gyms and great jobs (if I was younger or older retired) I would do it! … non stop parties and tons of young gorgeous woman …. Paradise really!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2022, 02:28:39 PM »
The Keys are great..........never made it as far as Key West though.

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2022, 02:28:53 PM »
Love Key West! (Thought of moving there … have a college buddy who lives there) only problem is you are kind of isolated / cut off from the mainland….good gyms and good (bodybuilding friendly) food is very hard to find as are great gyms and great jobs (if I was younger or older retired) I would do it! … non stop parties and tons of young gorgeous woman …. Paradise really!

Stay put in PBG and TRAIN HARD and GROW!

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2022, 02:30:43 PM »
Stay put in PBG and TRAIN HARD and GROW!
yea that definitely sounds like a plan! 🤘

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2022, 02:35:31 PM »
Great place to visit tho! (My buddy has his own fishing charter boat ) pretty much lives a 24-7 party lifestyle while making really good money! ….

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 13, 2022, 02:39:01 PM »
Key West is great. Been there a few years ago. But they have some freak festivals occasionally. Also apparently a sort of gay mecca...

Marathon is a great spot in the Keys to go jet skiing or parasailing.