Author Topic: Bill Burr: I Avoid Women Now  (Read 4389 times)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Re: Bill Burr: I avoid Women Now
« Reply #75 on: August 26, 2023, 03:05:32 PM »

They get the house, alimony and child support. They live a nice life with the husband gone. They bring men into the house that sit in your chair and watch the big screen you paid for.  On top of it the wife doesn't things for him in the bedroom that she never did for you.  Meanwhile the husband moves into a shit hole apartment complex with a bunch of scum. 

I know a guy that was divorced and his ex calls him telling him the car broke down. Here he was with a wrench in the driveway when her boyfriend looks out the window asking him if he wants a drink.

Happened to a guy in my building. He owned an apartment. Married a chick. She moved in. They eventually got divorced and she got the apartment.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
Re: Bill Burr: I Avoid Women Now
« Reply #76 on: August 26, 2023, 04:17:55 PM »
We warned Bhanky.

What more could we do?

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Re: Bill Burr: I Avoid Women Now
« Reply #77 on: August 27, 2023, 01:31:32 PM »
"Creepy men" just lack power and looks.
Should one of your employees misbehave just build some nice conrete fins for them and throw them into the Danube.

Maybe I’ll put them in my carry on luggage when I visit mother Europe in April ;D. Only making it as far east as Switzerland tho this time, maybe we can link up this time (no homo).

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: August 28, 2023, 12:57:53 AM »

They get the house, alimony and child support. They live a nice life with the husband gone. They bring men into the house that sit in your chair and watch the big screen you paid for.  On top of it the wife doesn't things for him in the bedroom that she never did for you.  Meanwhile the husband moves into a shit hole apartment complex with a bunch of scum. 

I know a guy that was divorced and his ex calls him telling him the car broke down. Here he was with a wrench in the driveway when her boyfriend looks out the window asking him if he wants a drink.
Anyone who marries in the 21st Century is crazy.

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: August 28, 2023, 01:54:00 PM »
Besides my wife and kids yes I avoid women. I always have really, I just don’t care for conversations with people who don’t know the real world and I believe most women have no clue. Most seemed to be very liberal as well and in that I have no interest. They are always easily offended so yeah fuck that noise.

This. The amount of deranged 30-40 yr old women  out there with severe mental and entitlement issues far outweigh  the good ones.

Talking to a woman is like talking to a dog, it's ok for the first minute and then you realise what the fuck am I doing. These days I can't tell them apart, many have the same attention seeking personality, same plastic surgeons and same entitlement.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #80 on: September 08, 2023, 09:26:01 AM »
This. The amount of deranged 30-40 yr old women  out there with severe mental and entitlement issues far outweigh  the good ones.

Talking to a woman is like talking to a dog, it's ok for the first minute and then you realise what the fuck am I doing. These days I can't tell them apart, many have the same attention seeking personality, same plastic surgeons and same entitlement.

Spanish prosecutors accuse Rubiales of sexual assault and coercion for kissing a player at World Cup - ABC News

https://abcnews.go.com/Sports/wireStory/spanish-prosecutors-accuse-rubiales-sexual-assault-coercion-kissing-103022932