Author Topic: Robert De Niro's 19-year-old grandson died after being sold fentanyl-laced pills  (Read 3741 times)

webstar

• Getbig V
It is safe to assume all underground opiates have fentanyl in them at this point no different than overdosing on anything else the kid knew there was fentanyl in the pill he just took too much. It is time to stop calling it laced that is a standard non prescription opiod pill nowdays

Of course, the pill head Brian can rationalize the use of rec drugs

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
Typical insane (and butt ugly) libturd. Blaming the drug-seller for her braindead kids death.
Not the actual kvnt who bought and swallowed them.  ::) ::) ::)

https://www.usatoday.com/story/entertainment/celebrities/2023/07/06/leandro-de-niro-rodriguez-fentanyl-cause-of-death-report/70386773007/

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
It is safe to assume all underground opiates have fentanyl in them at this point no different than overdosing on anything else the kid knew there was fentanyl in the pill he just took too much. It is time to stop calling it laced that is a standard non prescription opiod pill nowdays

Why do you assume the kid knew? Maybe he trusted his maid to have pure product.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
"...was sold" such a poor, innocent victim  ::)

~

falco

• Getbig V
Is he still against Trump?

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
It wasn’t his son. It was some type of ghoulish tranny creature. And it was not an OD. It was suicide.
a

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
Typical insane (and butt ugly) libturd. Blaming the drug-seller for her braindead kids death.
Not the actual kvnt who bought and swallowed them.  ::) ::) ::)

https://www.usatoday.com/story/entertainment/celebrities/2023/07/06/leandro-de-niro-rodriguez-fentanyl-cause-of-death-report/70386773007/

If the drug dealer knowingly lied and misled this guy, I think it’s reasonable to blame them at least in part.  That’s a big “if” though.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
If the drug dealer knowingly lied and misled this guy, I think it’s reasonable to blame them at least in part.  That’s a big “if” though.

Assisted suicide?

Dave D

• Getbig V

Do you know many drug dealers who are doing quality control inspections on their products? And if so who certifies the inspection?

Thanks!

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Do you know many drug dealers who are doing quality control inspections on their products? And if so who certifies the inspection?

Thanks!

IMO, if the dealer made it a point to say that the pills were fentanyl-containing fakes, then it's just a "Let the Buyer Beware" thing.

If he lied or otherwise misled De Niro's grandson into thinking the pills were real, then I'd say the dealer was in part responsible for the death. Unless he himself didn't know.

At some level of distribution, it should be stated that the pills are fake, IMO. It's one thing to sell drugs - but deceiving the client is another matter.

Example: my PED dealer told me that the Sustanon I just got for my 2nd Annual Summer Cycle was very "prop-heavy", causing pain at the injection site. He offered me a refund, but I was fine with it, providing it was effective/real gear.

Just because something is illegal doesn't mean we can't attempt to be moral in it.

Also, on this topic - it's a bit of a long read, but check out the portion here under the section "Death":

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Belushi

Gym Rat

• Getbig V

Thanks!

This ^^

Dont buy and ingest Opiod pills, Dont blame others for your own doings.
Everything today is cut with Fentanyl, so expect it and take ownership...

IroNat

• Getbig V
Only buy from moral and ethical drug dealers.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V

Thanks!

Sure, I know people who test their pills before buying en masse and reselling.

If you buy a nutritional supplement and the company knowingly cut it with a harmful substance, are they to blame for any negative consequences?  Or does the responsibility to test & perform other due diligence lie solely with the end consumer?

The nutritional supplement company is entirely unregulated in the US, mind you.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
IMO, if the dealer made it a point to say that the pills were fentanyl-containing fakes, then it's just a "Let the Buyer Beware" thing.

If he lied or otherwise misled De Niro's grandson into thinking the pills were real, then I'd say the dealer was in part responsible for the death. Unless he himself didn't know.

At some level of distribution, it should be stated that the pills are fake, IMO. It's one thing to sell drugs - but deceiving the client is another matter.

Example: my PED dealer told me that the Sustanon I just got for my 2nd Annual Summer Cycle was very "prop-heavy", causing pain at the injection site. He offered me a refund, but I was fine with it, providing it was effective/real gear.

Just because something is illegal doesn't mean we can't attempt to be moral in it.

Also, on this topic - it's a bit of a long read, but check out the portion here under the section "Death":

Agreed.  In my mind, there’s a big difference between unknowingly selling some fentanyl-laced drug vs knowingly manufacturing and selling some fentanyl-laced drugs as clean and legit.  The law doesn’t agree, but that’s just part of our draconian legal system.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.

If there is one thing drug dealers are known for, it is scrupulous honesty.
~

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
If there is one thing drug dealers are known for, it is scrupulous honesty.

Just like Oaks gang-bangers w/ their illegal guns.
They pay attention to "give back" programs and always turn in their illegal weapons...  ::)

Dave D

• Getbig V

So you think if he knew the illegal pills were laced with fentanyl the dealer has a responsibility in the death BUT if he didn’t know the illegal pills he was selling were tainted he’s also a victim?
What if the kid just OD on the regular drug? Who’s at fault then?

maybe this problem would be eliminated if drug dealers listed the ingredients like we have with supplements?

Dave D

• Getbig V
Sure, I know people who test their pills before buying en masse and reselling.

If you buy a nutritional supplement and the company knowingly cut it with a harmful substance, are they to blame for any negative consequences?  Or does the responsibility to test & perform other due diligence lie solely with the end consumer?

The nutritional supplement company is entirely unregulated in the US, mind you.

This is an apples and oranges comparison though.

The supplement industry isn’t completely unregulated, if it were PJ Braun would still be posting here. If it were completely unregulated all of the pro hormones from the 2000’s would still be legal. If it were completely unregulated why wouldnt drug dealers sell their drugs as sports supplements?

There rules and laws to what you sell and if leads to death companies are or can be held liable and their product is discontinued. When people sell illegal drugs it’s not uncommon to hold the drug dealer responsible for a death.

Good business practice would be your customer lives and continues to buy your products. I’m glad you have reputable drug dealers in your life, you should post their information so people have safe access to these products. By your reasoning if you’re withholding this information for safe products you hear some liability in future deaths.

maybe De Niro’s  grandson should have researched his distributor more? Or maybe he could have researched the dangers of fentanyl? Or maybe he did and he had  a bad reaction that lead to his death.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
A relative quit and he said he would have dreams at night about smoking cigs.

Maybe what he meant to say was he had dreams at night about smoking cocks, but was embarrassed to say it

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Only buy from moral and ethical drug dealers.

:)

I always look the Pablo Escobar seal of approval.
a

IroNat

• Getbig V
:)

I always look the Pablo Escobar seal of approval.

I call the Better Business Bureau and check Yelp.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Maybe if buying underground products  instead of snorting 3 pills the minute you get them or injecting 3cc out of an underground bathroom try half a pill or 1/2cc first and make sure you don’t have a bad reaction.

webstar

• Getbig V
Maybe if buying underground products  instead of snorting 3 pills the minute you get them or injecting 3cc out of an underground bathroom try half a pill or 1/2cc first and make sure you don’t have a bad reaction.

I’m guessing this is from experience.

Mdma is nasty right Bhanky?

Drug addict

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
says the guy who almost killed himself with lasix because strangers on the internet laughed at his legs

GymnJuice

• Getbig V

I agree. You should always try half the Adderall pill just in case the maid's supply is impure.