Author Topic: Fat Lizzo no better than Ellen DeGenerate  (Read 2664 times)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Re: Fat Lizzo no better than Ellen DeGenerate
« Reply #50 on: August 19, 2023, 07:47:26 AM »
True story.

Met her once in New York City through a mutual friend that is a publicist. My friend held a party at his humble NYC SOHO loft and invited many of his celebrity friends at the time and, of course, a decent group of his fellow childhood friends (like me).

Ironically, I met Lizzo at that party while looking through a gorgeous display of Hors d'oeuvres and when reaching for the last couple of cheese croustades, a rather large shadow loomed over me when I heard, "I'm finna grab this, thank you poppa".

I looked behind me and said, "Oh, I was reaching for these last two as they looked delicious". She replied with, "I know, I had meant to pick them up a moment ago but called them as mine". I smiled and said, "enjoy them". She said, "Oh, I will".

That's when I knew she was special.

"1"

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
« Reply #51 on: August 19, 2023, 07:49:42 AM »

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: August 19, 2023, 08:34:34 AM »
Do you know, how I know, you’re a homo ?

🤣

Haha howay then how ?

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: August 19, 2023, 08:34:49 AM »
True story.

Met her once in New York City through a mutual friend that is a publicist. My friend held a party at his humble NYC SOHO loft and invited many of his celebrity friends at the time and, of course, a decent group of his fellow childhood friends (like me).

Ironically, I met Lizzo at that party while looking through a gorgeous display of Hors d'oeuvres and when reaching for the last couple of cheese croustades, a rather large shadow loomed over me when I heard, "I'm finna grab this, thank you poppa".

I looked behind me and said, "Oh, I was reaching for these last two as they looked delicious". She replied with, "I know, I had meant to pick them up a moment ago but called them as mine". I smiled and said, "enjoy them". She said, "Oh, I will".

"1"

Beautiful story.

She wasn’t going to let anyone else eat her snacks and she called shotgun from across the room…. lol I look forward to her appearance on celebrity fat camp.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: August 19, 2023, 08:56:15 AM »
Beautiful story.

She wasn’t going to let anyone else eat her snacks and she called shotgun from across the room…. lol I look forward to her appearance on celebrity fat camp.

Her demeanor was certainly off-pudding.

"1"

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #55 on: August 19, 2023, 08:56:44 AM »
True story.

"1"

What sticking greedy fat ass pig she is. Decent thing would’ve been to let you have them, or at least offered to split them in some form of fucked up buffet compromise. Thanks bro, I hate her even more now.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: August 19, 2023, 09:04:04 AM »

What sticking greedy fat ass pig she is. Decent thing would’ve been to let you have them, or at least offered to split them in some form of fucked up buffet compromise. Thanks bro, I hate her even more now.

My thoughts exactly. She just appeared trashy and like someone who, if not for the fame, would likely be found looting the streets of Detroit during a blackout.

No McDonalds would be safe if given the right circumstances.

Of note, that night I did meet another black, female singer who was nowhere near as popular as Lizzo and who instead was popular back in the early 2000's for maybe 1-2 songs and this other woman (Corinne Bailey Rae) was a fucking exceptional human being. She was incredibly well spoken, classy in her movements and even had a great perfume on her that would dance throughout the room in a soothing manner.

This is what she looks like and also one of her songs.

"1"

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: August 19, 2023, 09:07:22 AM »
My thoughts exactly. She just appeared trashy and like someone who, if not for the fame, would likely be found looting the streets of Detroit during a blackout.

"1"

So you’re saying Henda has a chance with her ?

🙋‍♀️

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: August 19, 2023, 09:12:09 AM »
True story.

"1"

Should have punched them down her fat greedy fucking throat

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #59 on: August 19, 2023, 09:36:50 AM »

Of note, that night I did meet another black, female singer who was nowhere near as popular as Lizzo and who instead was popular back in the early 2000's for maybe 1-2 songs and this other woman (Corinne Bailey Rae) was a fucking exceptional human being. She was incredibly well spoken, classy in her movements and even had a great perfume on her that would dance throughout the room in a soothing manner.

"1"

I have a couple of  Corrine's albums. A fine vocalist in the '70s tradition.  Her first husband passed away but I know not what from.  She can sing.

The whale?

Whalesong ain't that "soothing" coming from a washed ashore ghettoslug.  Salt the bitch.

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #60 on: August 19, 2023, 09:38:11 AM »

"1"

Always liked Corinne Bailey Rae. Talented and pretty woman. Your story supports my intuitions about that fat stinking bastard ShLizzo. I'd love to stick a prong collar around her fucking neck and force her to sniff out truffles for me. 

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #61 on: August 19, 2023, 09:38:21 AM »
True story.

"1"

Hahaha!!!

mops

• Getbig IV
  • Never make snow angels in a dog park
« Reply #62 on: August 19, 2023, 10:03:38 AM »
True story.

"1"

Comfort yourself with the fact that life is much like that fine display of hors-d'oeuvres ; it doesn't last long for monster-sized pigs like her

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #63 on: August 19, 2023, 10:13:46 AM »
Shoulda gone with my instincts and not opened this thread.🤮

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #64 on: August 19, 2023, 11:12:46 AM »
I quickly glanced at an article about this. Seems to me like this is about some fat fucks smelling money. She talked down to them. My god, she was even racist! Was there something about eating a banana out of a strippers pussy? It's just ridiculous.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #65 on: August 19, 2023, 11:16:12 AM »
Shoulda gone with my instincts and not opened this thread.🤮

Thin Lizzo.     Maybe not so thin.     Ha ha ha ha ! !

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #66 on: August 19, 2023, 12:00:35 PM »
Her demeanor was certainly off-pudding.

"1"

Would’ve been tough to take her down. Probably would’ve had to play guard.😂

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #67 on: August 19, 2023, 12:27:31 PM »
Ok. Which Getbigger made this?

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: August 19, 2023, 02:06:23 PM »
So you’re saying Henda has a chance with her ?

🙋‍♀️

I think Henda's standards might be too high for this one.

"1"

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: August 19, 2023, 02:07:45 PM »
Should have punched them down her fat greedy fucking throat

Too much fat man..

Besides, at this little party people were sucking up to her at dangerous levels. It was the perfect type of event for folks like herself to get their assess kissed. Throw in generous amounts of carbohydrates and you unleash a monster unlike anything else.

"1"

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: August 19, 2023, 02:10:34 PM »
I have a couple of  Corrine's albums. A fine vocalist in the '70s tradition.  Her first husband passed away but I know not what from.  She can sing.

The whale?

Whalesong ain't that "soothing" coming from a washed ashore ghettoslug.  Salt the bitch.

Concur. I did not own any of her albums, but I did really like her "Put your records on" song as it had the same vocalist feel to that of artists from the 1970s. She just had a beautiful tone to her voice, reminded me of artists like Etta James or even Tammi Terrell.

"1"

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: August 19, 2023, 02:11:50 PM »
Always liked Corinne Bailey Rae. Talented and pretty woman. Your story supports my intuitions about that fat stinking bastard ShLizzo. I'd love to stick a prong collar around her fucking neck and force her to sniff out truffles for me.

She was so damn obnoxious.

Then again, sometimes fame gets to people.

"1"

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: August 19, 2023, 02:12:27 PM »
Comfort yourself with the fact that life is much like that fine display of hors-d'oeuvres ; it doesn't last long for monster-sized pigs like her

Very well put. 

Masterful in eloquence.

"1"

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: August 19, 2023, 02:14:22 PM »
Would’ve been tough to take her down. Probably would’ve had to play guard.😂

Maybe with similar to what bears are put to rest with.

"1"

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: August 19, 2023, 02:15:10 PM »
Ok. Which Getbigger made this?

You know, they say the internet is undefeated, but it's GetBig that continues to be undefeated.

"1"