Author Topic: New phenomenon: Dinks  (Read 2868 times)

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: New phenomenon: Dinks
« Reply #25 on: December 09, 2023, 03:53:04 PM »
What kind of families did some of you guys grow up with?  My family is tight. Four successful kids who love to come back home for visits. If you don't have God and family in your life you're poor in my book no matter how many vacations you take. Grandkids complete the cycle. Nothing like having grown children then having a grandchild that loves you and smiles when they see you. No money, cars or vacations can replace that.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: December 09, 2023, 04:09:30 PM »
What kind of families did some of you guys grow up with?  My family is tight. Four successful kids who love to come back home for visits. If you don't have God and family in your life you're poor in my book no matter how many vacations you take. Grandkids complete the cycle. Nothing like having grown children then having a grandchild that loves you and smiles when they see you. No money, cars or vacations can replace that.

Each to their own

I cant stand kids, they fuck up any adult conversations
If Im anywhere where someone has their kids with them I dont bother making conversation with them, theres no point, they break off and attend to their feral kids mid sentence.
Fuck that

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #27 on: December 09, 2023, 04:24:37 PM »
Each to their own

If Im anywhere where someone has their kids with them I dont bother making conversation with them, theres no point, they break off and attend to their feral kids mid sentence.
Fuck that

Jesus! And I thought I was antisocial honestly I'm too much of a pussy to be antisocial lol

Was diagnosed as bipolar but mood stabilizers didn't do jack shit for me so wrong diagnosis

Guess I'm just an apathetic jerk

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #28 on: December 09, 2023, 04:44:24 PM »
Jesus! And I thought I was antisocial honestly I'm too much of a pussy to be antisocial lol

Was diagnosed as bipolar but mood stabilizers didn't do jack shit for me so wrong diagnosis

“You made a conversation worthy statement about yourself, let’s talk about me now”

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 10, 2023, 01:17:44 AM »
dont worry about not having kids, the muzzies will have plenty for you

"Have kids and be surrounded by a loving family in your old age"

Fuck that, first chance the get they will chuck you in a home and sell your house from under you
My parents will never be in a nursing home as I'll make sure of that. As for me, I have no kids so when I become elderly I might just have to rope myself.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 10, 2023, 06:49:35 AM »
My parents will never be in a nursing home as I'll make sure of that. As for me, I have no kids so when I become elderly I might just have to rope myself.

the home takes your parents house
They charge about a grand a week for care in aprivaye home, once the money runs out the chuck them in an NHS home run by migrants

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 11, 2023, 12:05:34 AM »
the home takes your parents house
They charge about a grand a week for care in aprivaye home, once the money runs out the chuck them in an NHS home run by migrants
I'll take care of them in my home. My parents took care of my grandfather who lived to 104.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 11, 2023, 08:10:10 AM »
I'll take care of them in my home. My parents took care of my grandfather who lived to 104.

not always possible, dementia is almost impossible to deal with, they could end up burning your house down

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: December 11, 2023, 11:41:23 AM »
nope,  thats a DILDO

Double income, little dog only

LoL :D

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #34 on: December 11, 2023, 12:01:57 PM »
having kids was a positive for me

getting married however i would never ever ever consider that moronic shit again. seriously the single worst thing a man can do for his own sanity
B

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #35 on: December 11, 2023, 12:05:49 PM »
Each to their own

Fuck that

yup. Fucking hate kids. I hate kids more than I hate hankins

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #36 on: December 11, 2023, 01:26:20 PM »

That's great but not everybody is able to pull this off - genetics and wealth play key roles here.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #37 on: December 11, 2023, 04:09:06 PM »
That's great but not everybody is able to pull this off - genetics and wealth play key roles here.

what roles do thy play?

fyi, wealth doesn't equal happiness what does according to an 80 year ongoing study at harvard is that the key to happiness is close interpersonal relationships

genetics determine overall health and sports performance and the bodybuilding final product

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 11, 2023, 04:19:32 PM »
what roles do thy play?

fyi, wealth doesn't equal happiness what does according to an 80 year ongoing study at harvard is that the key to happiness is close interpersonal relationships

genetics determine overall health and sports performance and the bodybuilding final product

The security that comes with wealth allows people the opportunity for interpersonal relationships outside of immediate family. You need money to meet new friends on vacation in Hawaii.

Money alone is lame. The byproduct of money is where it’s at. I know a lot of guys that love money, but for the sake of simply having it.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #39 on: December 11, 2023, 04:26:11 PM »
what roles do thy play?

You state this all the time and it is generally not correct.  Yes there are rare exceptions who can smoke like chimneys and eat like shit and not exercise and live a long healthy life but that is not the norm.

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #40 on: December 11, 2023, 04:35:11 PM »
true

its not about genetics

its about cybergenics
B

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: December 11, 2023, 06:44:13 PM »
Never been married and no kids.

GF and i have great jobs, i will retire at 55 and travel almost non-stop.

I've traveled the world, lived in 7 different countries and had experiences 99.99999% of the world can't dream of.

No rugrat is going to replace that IMO.

There is a sense of attachment you get from kids, but i'd rather take my chances with life on my terms.

Kids seem great for attachment, but the experiences i've had meeting different people, different cultures and experiences would outweigh that 20 to 1 easily. All these parents typically have never let America, much less experienced what this world has to offer. I know people with 3-4 kids that have never left the state they live in but tell me how wonderful kids are. You know what is wonderful? Learning a new language, studying a new culture while smoking opium on top of a Buddhist temple in Thailand. Climbing a mountain in Africa to watch the sunset over the horizon while eating eland steaks cooked over an open fire. Camping at the summit of some of the most remote mountains in South America.

Plus, what happens if you have shit kids who end up like hanky? You can't abort teenagers.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: December 12, 2023, 12:53:42 AM »

I've traveled the world, lived in 7 different countries and had experiences 99.99999% of the world can't dream of.

There is a sense of attachment you get from kids, but i'd rather take my chances with life on my terms.

Kids seem great for attachment, but the experiences i've had meeting different people, different cultures and experiences would outweigh that 20 to 1 easily. All these parents typically have never let America, much less experienced what this world has to offer. I know people with 3-4 kids that have never left the state they live in but tell me how wonderful kids are. You know what is wonderful? Learning a new language, studying a new culture while smoking opium on top of a Buddhist temple in Thailand. Climbing a mountain in Africa to watch the sunset over the horizon while eating eland steaks cooked over an open fire. Camping at the summit of some of the most remote mountains in South America.

Plus, what happens if you have shit kids who end up like hanky? You can't abort teenagers.
People envision what their kids will be like and the fantasy rarely meets the reality. The generation raises the kids. There is a good chance your kids will end up drug addicts, criminals or annoying little wokesters regardless of how you raise them.

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #43 on: December 12, 2023, 01:50:49 AM »

Standing ovation gif

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #44 on: December 12, 2023, 02:03:14 AM »
Standing ovation gif
Glad to oblige.....good post Overload.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: December 12, 2023, 03:51:25 AM »

I’m happy my parents didn’t trade me for a couple trips to a shithole country to do heroin and learn a bug language.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #46 on: December 12, 2023, 04:05:34 AM »

Jeff has autism.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: December 12, 2023, 06:15:11 AM »
Jeff has autism.
But Im a very good driver

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: December 13, 2023, 03:45:12 PM »
But Im a very good driver

Still drive on the wrong side of the road.

pigbuild

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: December 13, 2023, 03:51:30 PM »
Arrested development...

My daughter is 9 months old. While it's work, I've never been more satisfied in my life. My wife and I are truly happy and fulfilled. 

Imagine your bloodline coming this far from Adam and Eve only for you to stop it for consumerism and materialism. Americans...

Imagine having such low aim in life that simply having an undeveloped child of 9 months old brings you true happiness and fulfillment