Author Topic: Rami Alsubiey to compete in the NY Pro  (Read 23948 times)

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
Re: Rami Alsubiey to compete in the NY Pro
« Reply #100 on: March 17, 2013, 02:10:47 PM »
i always had the same impression.

very good thread.

in the op,the guy looks like an absolute monster,in a positve way.

and then notorious bfg jumps in and knows what he takes.sure.

thanks disgusted, youre my absolute favorit poster as far nutrition, trainind and gear goes,if it means anything to you.

It does thanks.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: March 17, 2013, 05:12:53 PM »
ah cool.

i have some question.the black steroid book claims that eq has about half the estrogen conversion rate compared to test.

so, if one uses say 500mg test weekly, hed get the same estrogen sides as the guy who runs 1000mg eq weekly, is that right?

do you think the results would be about the same anyway?

will eq alone cause limp dick?

ive done eq before, but mixed it with everything else, so couldnt tell the effects, what was from what.

oh and another question, do you think test propionate on same diet and dosage will cause less water retention than test e?

thanks

I'm not so sure I agree with that at all. I would have to see an actual study. Also, remember that as you increase dosages things may change. For example, A study may be done comparing say 200 mgs of test with 400 mgs of EQ, but would another study with the same drugs but at different dosages yield the same results comparatively to the first study? I personally wouldn't think so.

Lets say one is doing 1000 mgs of test and another 500 EQ. If these two guys would both keep upping the dose and lets say eventually one is up to 4000 mgs a week of test and the other 2000 mgs a week of EQ. Do you think that the results are just going to double or triple equally for both?

Never personally known of EQ causing limp dick.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: March 17, 2013, 05:53:53 PM »
hm, very good point.

but overall, do you think eq causes less estrogen sides than test?

and what about the test prop to e comaparo.

Wops forgot sorry. Yes in real life application EQ less estrogen sides. Now to compare any test if all being equal and I am talking the same blood level which is tuff to accomplish because of the ester weight release time and injection frequency then I think all are pretty much the same. The higher the blood level the more water retention to a degree.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #103 on: March 17, 2013, 05:55:47 PM »
Disgusted, have there been any studies on bodybuilders on what effects certain combos or dosages have on the individuals? Like if they monitored what Bber X took vs Bber Y, when getting ready for a contest.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #104 on: March 17, 2013, 05:56:54 PM »

thanks disgusted, youre my absolute favorit poster as far nutrition, trainind and gear goes,if it means anything to you.
X2 Jim's knowledge is indispensable for BB's of all levels and is laced with basic commonsense  - a great asset to GB - along with VanB, OTH,Dustin,Lats,Overload and many others who's names are not at the forefront of my mind right now  ;D

BFG offers some great insights also, especially more advanced and whats happening at the higher levels in terms of drug use and is/would be interesting to those that find this enlightening.

Another good thing about Jim is he enjoys my art pics  ;D

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: March 17, 2013, 06:24:19 PM »
Disgusted, have there been any studies on bodybuilders on what effects certain combos or dosages have on the individuals? Like if they monitored what Bber X took vs Bber Y, when getting ready for a contest.

Not that I am aware of but years ago in Muscle Digest I recall blood work being done before and after on a few guys in off season compared to competition dieting. I remember the only thing that changed was diet. Blood proiles were much better during precontest diet with more drugs.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: March 17, 2013, 06:25:43 PM »
X2 Jim's knowledge is indispensable for BB's of all levels and is laced with basic commonsense  - a great asset to GB - along with VanB, OTH,Dustin,Lats,Overload and many others who's names are not at the forefront of my mind right now  ;D

BFG offers some great insights also, especially more advanced and whats happening at the higher levels in terms of drug use and is/would be interesting to those that find this enlightening.

Another good thing about Jim is he enjoys my art pics  ;D

Yes I do!   ;D

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #107 on: March 17, 2013, 09:17:28 PM »
disgusted

can u please shed light on what Kamali changed to go from his 2001 look to the 2009 look?

i know you did help him with his prep inthe late 90's, 2000's?

prizm

• Getbig III
« Reply #108 on: March 22, 2013, 09:42:34 PM »
small guy

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #109 on: March 22, 2013, 10:25:34 PM »
small guy