Author Topic: retarded things people do in your gym  (Read 24074 times)

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
Re: retarded things people do in your gym
« Reply #50 on: June 16, 2012, 07:54:58 AM »
dont you guys have enough money to afford a home and a basement where to put your own home gym?

It is statistically impossible to avoid retards in a public gym, too many of them.

there's a social aspect of going to the gym, you will probably not understand what it's all about.

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: June 16, 2012, 09:11:49 AM »
from 81-till 2005 or so, yeah i used to train at the same time as johnnie morant and kemper in the early morning. lol, morant would have trouble getting up in the morning and kemper would go to johnnies house and drag him outta bed and bring him to the gym. nick lavitola, guy(duke)duccasse, carla dunlop(mrs olympia), lucho, derrick whitsett(pro), jason arntz(pro) beau matlock(top amature) sean jones(jersey state champ) and a bunch others all trained there through the years. i miss those days

Great!

Gaspari ?

NYSTATEOFMIND

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Reporter of perverse news
« Reply #52 on: June 16, 2012, 10:06:23 AM »
 i swear old guys can be more annoying than stupid high school kids
hard to explain but there is old balding skinny fat moron who uses the leg press machine..not the sled kind..the one where you can push unilaterally...well he loads up the leg press with 4 plates and proceeds to just extend his legs and slam the weight and all you can hear is

BOOM
BOOM
BOOM

i look over at him and think...really stimulating those legs there moses  ::) ::)
getbig or getgot

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: June 16, 2012, 11:46:58 AM »
Great!

Gaspari ?

i saw him afew times, he started going to golds in milltown mostly around 82 or so. saw wrestlers ricky steamboat and mr wonderful paul orndorff walk in one morning and i was like holy shit, i was a wrestling fan at that time and it was really cool.saw yates training chest there one morning, he was in jersey guestposing at kempers nj state show.
R

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: June 16, 2012, 12:50:51 PM »
On a side note people who train produce dopamine and serotonin which makes them feel somewhat superior and euphoric out of the blue, thinking their shit doesnt stink , grossly overestimating the way they look etc, hence explaining the stupid behaviors of most people in a public gym.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #55 on: June 16, 2012, 12:57:08 PM »
I got the best one...guy lays on the floor, head by the wall, arms outstretched to each side, flips his legs up over his head and puts his feet on the wall, then does db curls while laying there.  Gotta see it to believe it. :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #56 on: June 16, 2012, 01:02:40 PM »
Guys we used to hang out with pinched some girl in the ass.....her boyfriend, who's benching, sees it and throws a 30 lbs dumbbell in his direction. He misses but hits the trainer/gym owner in the knees. He starts yelling and throws up. The pincher flees before the boyfriend can attack him, falling from the stairs and breaking his nose...
And all this in under 15 secs.

NYSTATEOFMIND

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Reporter of perverse news
« Reply #57 on: June 16, 2012, 04:26:02 PM »

getbig or getgot

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #58 on: June 16, 2012, 04:32:08 PM »
Shadow-boxing with the obligatory hoodie, then mean mugging the mirrors, then walking out...

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: June 16, 2012, 04:34:50 PM »
That guy on the phone, lol... Fashion police should give him a ticket for wearing such a gay shirt.
?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #60 on: June 16, 2012, 04:39:39 PM »
Shadow-boxing with the obligatory hoodie, then mean mugging the mirrors, then walking out...
That's with a 5 lb dumbbell in their hand

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: June 16, 2012, 04:41:14 PM »
That's with a 5 lb dumbbell in their hand
"Slows the blow,bro...slows the blows."

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: June 16, 2012, 07:16:47 PM »

"Gotta dig DEEP, Mutha Fucka!!!!!"

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #63 on: June 16, 2012, 08:31:29 PM »
I like the guys who will put up a 20lbs bar on their shoulders and then twist their upprer back super fast side to side and think they will get great abs instead of just a spine injury.

Today also, a favorite in gyms around the world, the lower back barbell curl. Lock your elbows in 90 degree angle and work that back like you fuck your ugly wife.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #64 on: June 17, 2012, 05:10:40 AM »
Guy at my gym does 1/3 rep bench/incline/decline, then keeps complaining to anyone who will listen about how bad his shoulder hurts, like a knife cutting into it.  Goes up to 225+ but can't do a real rep.

I got caught by him about 2 months ago.  Told him the first thing he needs to do was stop all pressing movements and rest it.  He said he didn't want to "lose it".

Didn't see him for six weeks, and he was back doing the exact same shit, except he grabbed a foam roller and rolled his shoulder against a machine once or twice.

Is his name Jeff and he trains at the Arlington Heights xSport?

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • "Big arms and delts dont make you a bodybuilder"
« Reply #65 on: June 17, 2012, 07:47:49 AM »
Man i have to tell you guys about this IDIOT that trains at the West Knoxville RUSH....he is about 6'2" maybe 190-195...dude and his girl both hardly wear any clothes, he wears RIPPED string tanks showing his massive 32" chest..the girl is about 6' as well and her shorts BARELY cover her jelly roll ass everyday...they kiss in between EVERY f-in set. anyways.....this guy tries to do about twice as much on EVERY excercise possible...well last week he tried to incline bench 315 lbs and I swear guys he was STANDING up his back was arched so much...he moved the weight about 2" and racked it and then proceeds to head butt, no f-in lie, Head butt the lat pulldown machine right next to him like he had done something...

He ALWAYS tries to follow the biggest guy in the gym around (whoever it may be at the times he is there) and do the same weight that they do. He is the funniest and dumbest guy i have ever seen in my 15 years of training here locally.....

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: June 17, 2012, 08:05:20 AM »
Fat guys who walk around with ils then leave puddles of sweat on the equipment really used to get my goat.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: June 17, 2012, 08:08:34 AM »
Polish guys at the gym who wear 'Muay Thai' shorts and give everyone their tough-guy glares.

Polish guys who keep talking to each other across the gym and everyone has to hear them.

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: June 17, 2012, 08:10:24 AM »
Polish guys at the gym who wear 'Muay Thai' shorts and give everyone their tough-guy glares.

Polish guys who keep talking to each other across the gym and everyone has to hear them.

dont even get me started on wannabe cage fighters....  ::)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #69 on: June 17, 2012, 08:12:42 AM »
Man i have to tell you guys about this IDIOT that trains at the West Knoxville RUSH....he is about 6'2" maybe 190-195...dude and his girl both hardly wear any clothes, he wears RIPPED string tanks showing his massive 32" chest..the girl is about 6' as well and her shorts BARELY cover her jelly roll ass everyday...they kiss in between EVERY f-in set. anyways.....this guy tries to do about twice as much on EVERY excercise possible...well last week he tried to incline bench 315 lbs and I swear guys he was STANDING up his back was arched so much...he moved the weight about 2" and racked it and then proceeds to head butt, no f-in lie, Head butt the lat pulldown machine right next to him like he had done something...

He ALWAYS tries to follow the biggest guy in the gym around (whoever it may be at the times he is there) and do the same weight that they do. He is the funniest and dumbest guy i have ever seen in my 15 years of training here locally.....

Haha, this guy sounds great.

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: June 17, 2012, 08:19:31 AM »
Haha, this guy sounds great.

I will try and get video or some pics of him this week   ;D

Cashfan

• Getbig III
« Reply #71 on: June 17, 2012, 09:46:34 AM »
I will try and get video or some pics of him this week   ;D
  Please do so and then invite him to join us here at Getbig.  Im sure he would be good for a few raging meltdowns.

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: June 17, 2012, 04:50:52 PM »
its too bad video isnt allowed in my gym.

but i might be able to take some pics ;D

Oh trust me it isnt allowed in mine either BUT you can always pull off the old "looking like your texting" trick    ;D

Works EVERYTIME!!

Wolfsanglerune

• Getbig II
« Reply #73 on: June 17, 2012, 05:25:58 PM »
dont even get me started on wannabe cage fighters....  ::)
im a few from you man in chatt.and you arent kidding about these clowns.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: June 17, 2012, 05:47:55 PM »
This dude who looks like Fred Sanford's son, he looks like he bought his outfit from a 1994 NPC Wear catalog, complete with Lee Haney head and wristbands. He has headphones on so he doesn't realize that when he is doing lat pulldowns with 50 pounds---He makes a sound like he taking the largest shit on earth.

Even when he's curling 30 pounds, he makes the same sound. Then there is the fat guy who wants to talk for 2.5 hours, and does 15 minutes of light lifting,  and then leaves.