Author Topic: Ever Been propositioned by same sex ?  (Read 2207 times)

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
Ever Been propositioned by same sex ?
« on: January 14, 2008, 06:39:16 PM »
Ever have the same sex try and pick you up or "do" you ? what was your reaction ??

Me:

Almost every time at the nudie beach I would get offered blow jobs by gays. I would just say "sorry I am straight and not into guys", this was sufficient most of the time.  One guy would always ask me every time he saw me, finally I said "The very thought of another man touching me in anyway makes me sick to my stomach" - that finally worked  ;D
K

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: Ever Been propositioned by same sex ?
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2008, 10:26:16 PM »
No biggie. I tell them I find their interest flattering, ...but no thank you.  :)
I used to be shocked & freaked out by it in my teens, ...but in my early 20's it stopped being such a shock.
The only times it really wierded me out, was if I thought or suspected a platonic friend (male or female) wanted to cross that line because how you handle letting them down can impact the friendship in the future, ...but, at this stage in my life, ...it hardly bothers me. What bothers me more is if someone truly repulsive even thought they stood even so much as a snowball's chance in hell.  :o  As if!!  >:(
w

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2008, 05:08:30 PM »
What bothers me more is if someone truly repulsive even thought they stood even so much as a snowball's chance in hell.  :o  As if!!  >:(

haa haa yes  ;D
K

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2008, 07:37:34 AM »
Ever have the same sex try and pick you up or "do" you ? what was your reaction ??

Me:

Almost every time at the nudie beach I would get offered blow jobs by gays. I would just say "sorry I am straight and not into guys", this was sufficient most of the time.  One guy would always ask me every time he saw me, finally I said "The very thought of another man touching me in anyway makes me sick to my stomach" - that finally worked  ;D

I so wanted to discuss this, to see this thread.  Thankyou Bored Shh, whoever you are!

Can't decide whether you're M/F?  You sound like you have a Right and a Left Brain and a Male bod...

You know what?  I've never been directly propositioned by a woman.  Although I seriously wish I had.  I did go to a Gay Women's March, where I was lovingingly spoken to by an extremely gorgeous young girl who was just setting herself up as a driving instructor. 

At her party, we got drunk (I was at a Lesbian Party and felt fortunate to be invited.  I spent most of my time in the kitchen tidying up as I was attempting to fit in).  Later, after everyone had left and because I lived around the corner, we had the funniest moment.  I apologised for preferring a man to look at and play with. 

She cracked up & in the middle of the mad laughter she began to take down her jeans. 

I went silly and sideways and all googled eyed, still laughing hysterically.  As she took her jeans down, she explained.  She had a tattoo on her ass:

Linda.   She'd had a previous (probably first), girlfriend called Linda and had a tattoo saying so.  We laughed and laughed and fell over.  I came home after finishing cleaning the kitchen and haven't seen her since although I see her cars (she now has a large driving teacher network).

My first and only Lesbian encounter, by Linda xxx

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2008, 07:47:11 AM »
No  What bothers me more is if someone truly repulsive even thought they stood even so much as a snowball's chance in hell.  :o  As if!!  >:(

you said it oh so right!!!
X

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2008, 07:49:46 AM »

just say "sorry I am straight and not into guys", this was sufficient most of the time. 

One guy would always ask me every time he saw me, finally I said "The very thought of another man touching me in anyway makes me sick to my stomach" - that finally worked  ;D

This I have previously discussed elsewhere. 

I think it best that noone do a knee-jerk reaction.  Just smile.  After all, men never give up. 

Just thank your admirer and gently back off without critisizing them.

xL
etc.

w8m8

« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2008, 08:18:58 AM »
It shouldn't be insulting

I find some women sexy

I find all men attractive and sensual ... some way moreso than others

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2008, 09:27:01 AM »

I find all men attractive and sensual

You wanna try being picky next time.    You need to decide what you want and ...

if you find all men attractive and sensual and some women too, you're winning...

Unfortunately I rarely see anyone I'd allow a propositition from.

xL

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2008, 10:57:32 AM »
I disagree.  I know what I want & what I certainly don't want. 

I'm nice to everyone when I say no.  Instead I say I'm pleased they asked & then I say thanks, but no thanks.

xL

I imagine that it's very different for men.  Women are mostly just lovely.  But I guess (well I know), that men can be a bit aggressive sometimes (in which case, as I taught my drop dead gorgeous boyfriend):  still be nice and appreciate.

after all, It'd be a dire sight worse if you didn't turn every single last everybody on, wouldn't it?

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2008, 01:05:46 PM »

at the nudie beach I would get offered

Just wondering what you were expecting?
xL

Hustle Man

• Getbig IV
  • What is the most common form of stupidity?
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2008, 06:08:13 PM »
Everytime I go to Key West
W

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2008, 06:17:14 PM »
if somebody of the same sex comes on to you, they thought you were gay :P

E

E