Author Topic: Question for NON Marihuana users  (Read 4099 times)

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
Re: Question for NON Marihuana users
« Reply #25 on: March 13, 2014, 08:37:35 AM »
Your username is very apt. You're definitely set in your ways, but I don't mind owning you nonetheless. ::)

You sound like the many fearful retards who speak in hyperbole, take any negative association and then conflate all of the risks and present them as facts. Facts which are irrefutable and 100% inevitable. It's really sad. This is nothing more than your opinion, based off of ill conceived perceptions and then spun as though it is an unavoidable consequence for dancing with the devil's weed. Ohh, boogey boogey, the devil's weed is gonna get me! Ahh. The bank's going to take my house and I'm going to sit in my basement all day hitting the bong and playing a used Sega Genesis I picked up at a flea market because oldtimer1 said so!

You do realize how quickly active cannabinoids are metabolized, right? After a few hours at most, the effects have completely worn off. Even if someone spent a couple hours couch locked and balls deep in a family-sized bag of Munchies, they'll shake it off and return to complete normalcy after that. If that's the type of activity that someone's predisposed to, they'd simply replace marijuana with another vice like World of Warcraft, junk food, other loser activities or recreational drugs. It doesn't mean that smoking marijuana will turn you into a loser.

It sounds like you're in a precarious position. You use no drugs, yet you're so blatantly ignorant and stupid with nothing to blame it on. If I were you, I'd just say you smoked some marijuanas and that's why you speak such lunacy. Blame it on something else, just like other people do. It's not your fault, it's someone else's. That's how it goes, right? Take no ownership or responsibility for your actions.

Sooo... Are you saying when Reefer Madness was first shown in 1936, Oldtimer1 was the old man working the projector?

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #26 on: March 13, 2014, 08:40:45 AM »
Sound like you're trying to rationalize your pot use. Who is this lazy doctor who plays video games all day, smokes dope and jerks off all day?  It almost sounds like the guy who used heroin for 10 years and quit and now runs marathons. It's like a smoker who says his uncle smoked cigarettes since he was 14 to his death at 80. It's a risk to health and these examples outside the bell curve is delusional rationalization.  Pot does contribute to for a lack of a better term the pot head lack of ambition. So smoke your pot and become a doctor, engineer or physicist.
Well I stand by what he said, and I don't use it. He's completely right, you put the cart before the horse: Losers gonna lose.

Yes, weed is omnipresent in ghettos filled with losers. Guess what: it is also omnipresent in college dorm rooms. You know, those loser college kids who will amount to nothing with their degrees and shit.

dustin

« Reply #27 on: March 13, 2014, 08:41:14 AM »
Sooo... Are you saying when Reefer Madness was first shown in 1936, Oldtimer1 was the old man working the projector?

More or less. ;D

oldtimer1 ^^

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 13, 2014, 09:23:13 AM »
Not really...it's all in how you are wired. I can handle E, coke, percs without blinking. Im not a "downer" type person....I find them boring and annoying

Oh it is, you see it doesn't matter how you are wired you are abnormal. For example if I line 100 people up give them amphetamine I predict they will all be energetic etc. Some may become paranoid some become excited and hypomanic, that is the indivdual response, the pharmacokinetics are the same. Sativa's are energizing, they improve dopaminergic tone, paranoia is too much dopamine.

Yes you don't like downers but they still tranquilize you, regardless of your feeling about the effects, some like being sedated you do not.

It's not really as complex as indivdual neurochemistry, preference for drugged states is important.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 13, 2014, 09:24:54 AM »

MJ lets you sink in a comteplative truthful state. We is no more mind altering then a cup of coffee, it's a fact.

dustin

« Reply #30 on: March 13, 2014, 09:38:30 AM »
Necrosis has the right idea. Some people could smoke weed a million times and it wouldn't resonate with them (no pun intended). But for some it can be a life changing circumstance.

I feel bad for people who can't experience things the same way that habitual users do. I don't wish that everyone and their mother smokes a pound a day, but even just trying it a few times can really help people to see things in a different perception, one which they may never experience otherwise. This is why we should not and cannot regulate what psychoactive substances people wish to experience in the privacy of their home.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 13, 2014, 10:40:55 AM »

shpould have used a sterile marijuana needle.

n

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 13, 2014, 10:46:18 AM »
Sound like you're trying to rationalize your pot use. Who is this lazy doctor who plays video games all day, smokes dope and jerks off all day?  It almost sounds like the guy who used heroin for 10 years and quit and now runs marathons. It's like a smoker who says his uncle smoked cigarettes since he was 14 to his death at 80. It's a risk to health and these examples outside the bell curve is delusional rationalization.  Pot does contribute to for a lack of a better term the pot head lack of ambition. So smoke your pot and become a doctor, engineer or physicist.
i kinda agre with your stance, but man, on a hot summer afternoon or mild evening at the beach, being stoned to oblivion with a girl laying there, say just 1 or 2 times in 1 summer, is amongst the best things imagineable.

but habitual weed smokers i dont like so much, many are exactly as youve described them.

n

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #33 on: March 13, 2014, 10:50:38 AM »

as if something being illegal has ever kept me from doing it. lol

im w imako- i saw what it did to guys i knew who were heavy smokers in terms of drive motivation and intelligence and i passed on that shit.
b

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 13, 2014, 10:57:38 AM »
as if something being illegal has ever kept me from doing it. lol

im w imako- i saw what it did to guys i knew who were heavy smokers in terms of drive motivation and intelligence and i passed on that shit.

this

i dont like being stoned would rather be wired
T

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 13, 2014, 10:58:32 AM »
No.
Most people i know who smoke weed daily are lazy cu nts who are also dirty scruffy bastards with untidy stinking houses and nothing to their name due to their weed habit.

dustin

« Reply #36 on: March 13, 2014, 11:03:07 AM »
but habitual weed smokers i dont like so much, many are exactly as youve described them.

There are two kinds of habitual smokers - one group, a bunch of loser fucks who scrawl "420" and marijuana leafs on everything from bathroom stalls to park benches. And the other group of people who simply happen to smoke weed on a regular occasion but don't let that one activity define them. I fall into the latter group. I work, play and live a completely satisfying life outside of marijuana. I just happen to smoke it every now and again and took a bit of time to educate myself on the subject so I don't sound like an imbecile if the discussion comes up.

I hate stoner fucks who walk around with Bob Marley and Pink Floyd t-shirts talking about how the man is trying to control the population and take away a plant that can cure cancer and end world hunger. It dilutes the efforts of hard working and respectable adults that are trying to bring education and awareness to this plant. People like me want objective, quantifiable and verifiable scientific studies to take place and controlled substance laws which are created in alignment to these scientific observations. But unfortunately, it's the imbeciles that stand out and draw attention. And lawmakers point to these dolts anytime a bill is introduced to go back on the failed prohibition laws. I'm just glad that individual states are beginning to legalize it and show that it can be regulated and taxed without the sky falling down.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #37 on: March 13, 2014, 11:48:41 AM »
No

dustin

« Reply #38 on: March 13, 2014, 12:13:58 PM »
No

Bingo!

People who gave no shits before will continue to give no shits if it's ever legalized. The rube that fear mongers like to belt out is that everyone's going to start blazing their brains out if it's legalized. But I think at most, some curious people may try it once or twice and confirm that it's not for them and never use it again. Simple as that.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: March 13, 2014, 01:43:59 PM »
some pl in dire need to widen their horizon once in a while :D
n

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: March 13, 2014, 02:00:49 PM »
No.
Most people i know who smoke weed daily are lazy cu nts who are also dirty scruffy bastards with untidy stinking houses and nothing to their name due to their weed habit.

It relaxes you hence it can make one seem lazy. It's all individual.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #41 on: March 13, 2014, 02:04:05 PM »
Weed, like alcohol, food and everything else is meant in moderation. A 24/7 pothead gives it a bad rep. Just like an "alchie" gives booze a bad rep. It's no coincidence the legality is being pushed and passing now. Things are bad and will get much worse and they want the people sedated and passive. Marijuana will accomplish this task. To the people, they are getting what they want.

Deacon Jeschin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: March 13, 2014, 02:04:40 PM »
No..... Smoking anything is foolish.

Maybe I'd try brownies or something like that

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #43 on: March 13, 2014, 02:05:02 PM »
I used to smoke it.  I have discovered that I have developed an allergy to it.  So I will probably never smoke it again.

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: March 13, 2014, 02:20:04 PM »
No, everybody I know that smokes it ends up with issues of laziness or depression

I second that, robs them of their drive to do anything. I want to live everyday of my life not just sit around stoned.

dustin

« Reply #45 on: March 13, 2014, 02:24:41 PM »
I second that, robs them of their drive to do anything. I want to live everyday of my life not just sit around stoned.

What about people who puff before doing things?

I don't know where everyone else is from, but look at places like British Columbia and Denver, Colorado. Completely outdoorsy, very laid back culture (not to be confused with lazy) and very social. Any time I go hiking (which is what we do everyday in the spring and summer) you can smell it wafting in the air everywhere. I don't think everyone hiking the mountains could be classified as lazy or undriven.

scottt

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: March 13, 2014, 02:25:06 PM »
Weed, like alcohol, food and everything else is meant in moderation. A 24/7 pothead gives it a bad rep. Just like an "alchie" gives booze a bad rep. It's no coincidence the legality is being pushed and passing now. Things are bad and will get much worse and they want the people sedated and passive. Marijuana will accomplish this task. To the people, they are getting what they want.
exactly

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: March 13, 2014, 02:31:15 PM »
As a kid i used to get high almost everyday. Haven't blazed in probably over a decade. Cant lie tho...im interested in some of this new weed that's supposed to be wowzers.

Id blaze with a chick but not with dudes. The later seems kinda gay now that im older.
A

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #48 on: March 13, 2014, 05:12:27 PM »

You do realize how quickly active cannabinoids are metabolized, right? After a few hours at most, the effects have completely worn off. Even if someone spent a couple hours couch locked and balls deep in a family-sized bag of Munchies, they'll shake it off and return to complete normalcy after that.

I feel that there are some mental after effects which last much longer than the acute intoxication. If you smoke once daily every day you are somewhat affected round the clock. Do you disagree?

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #49 on: March 13, 2014, 07:42:47 PM »
IF it becomes legal, in the state you live at, will you be interested in smoking it "occasionally"....

will you see that possibility  ?

WoooSSSHHHHHHH

No way.  Only a pussy would want to alter their reality instead of actually doing something to change it for the better.  Dopers are pussies.