Author Topic: Tony Stewart (NASCAR) in Deep Shit!  (Read 38975 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Tony Stewart (NASCAR) in Deep Shit!
« Reply #225 on: October 13, 2014, 07:34:44 AM »
LOL@ Stewart putting his car in reverse to fck someone up.  Unreal.  Psycho.

Tony Stewart intentionally rammed Brad Keslowski

http://thebiglead.com/2014/10/11/video-nascar-fight-matt-kenseth-attacked-brad-keselowski-in-the-garage/tony-stewart-intentionally-rammed-brad-keslowski/

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #226 on: October 13, 2014, 07:42:39 AM »
LOL@ Stewart putting his car in reverse to fck someone up.  Unreal.  Psycho.

Tony Stewart intentionally rammed Brad Keslowski

http://thebiglead.com/2014/10/11/video-nascar-fight-matt-kenseth-attacked-brad-keselowski-in-the-garage/tony-stewart-intentionally-rammed-brad-keslowski/

Dude. Sticers do that shit sll the time, including intentionally wrecking another driver on track, throwing punches, talking about fucking each others wives, smashing windshields, throwing helmets into cars, trying to pull drivers out of their cars to beat the shit out of them, the list goes on.

Tonys just another hothead in a sea of hotheads, hes not any different than any one of a dozen other drivers. A lot of them do that kind of shit. Its redneck racing.

You're such a sheep for the 'morally outraged' media stories, its pathetic.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #227 on: October 13, 2014, 07:50:58 AM »
Dude. Sticers do that shit sll the time, including intentionally wrecking another driver on track, throwing punches, talking about fucking each others wives, smashing windshields, throwing helmets into cars, trying to pull drivers out of their cars to beat the shit out of them, the list goes on.

Tonys just another hothead in a sea of hotheads, hes not any different than any one of a dozen other drivers. A lot of them do that kind of shit. Its redneck racing.

You're such a sheep for the 'morally outraged' media stories, its pathetic.

Tony killed a man with his car while accelerating that engine.  Maybe accident, maybe not.
Stewart has been in a bunch of fights, used his helmet and car as a weapon, even ran over a crew member in anger once, I think.
Now he's throwing shit in reverse to hit other cars?  LOL

I guess at some point, there should be some threshold for body count where a psychopath can't drive a race car anymore.  I don't mind NASCAR, I just hate this liberal-ass way of thinking, where there's no accounability for dangerous actions.  Run someone over, hey, it's cool.  Run over 4 or 5 people, hey, shit happens.  Maybe when he kills a 2nd or 3rd person, we can all act surprised like "Who could have seen this coming?"  lol

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #228 on: October 13, 2014, 08:00:43 AM »
Tony killed a man with his car while accelerating that engine.  Maybe accident, maybe not.
Stewart has been in a bunch of fights, used his helmet and car as a weapon, even ran over a crew member in anger once, I think.
Now he's throwing shit in reverse to hit other cars?  LOL

I guess at some point, there should be some threshold for body count where a psychopath can't drive a race car anymore.  I don't mind NASCAR, I just hate this liberal-ass way of thinking, where there's no accounability for dangerous actions.  Run someone over, hey, it's cool.  Run over 4 or 5 people, hey, shit happens.  Maybe when he kills a 2nd or 3rd person, we can all act surprised like "Who could have seen this coming?"  lol
yeah, way to exaggerate, drama queen.

He has hit 1 dumbass kid who ran onto an active track.

Run over 4 or 5 people, give me a fckn break. Youre worse than a woman.

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #229 on: October 13, 2014, 08:07:26 AM »
i watched the video, it's the epitome of stupidity.
It's the silly-est way to die.
asstropin