Author Topic: If you are on for 10 months of the year...  (Read 1996 times)

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
If you are on for 10 months of the year...
« on: March 27, 2012, 04:54:11 AM »
Does being off or cruising for the other two months really make a difference in terms of health in the long run? Why go off/cruise just to go back on another 10 months? Seems pointless, but then again maybe you guys know something I don't.

Discuss

evser

• Getbig II
Re: If you are on for 10 months of the year...
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2012, 06:32:08 AM »
I think even a two month period of a light dose would be enough to get cholesterol etc down to normal levels. Cholesterol builds up over time so if you manage to bring it down to baseline you might be ok. Best thing to do is get blood work before and right after the 2 months off to see if theres significant improvement

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2012, 09:12:23 AM »
I think even a two month period of a light dose would be enough to get cholesterol etc down to normal levels. Cholesterol builds up over time so if you manage to bring it down to baseline you might be ok. Best thing to do is get blood work before and right after the 2 months off to see if theres significant improvement
Agreed. My last cycle I was on for about 9months and my gains really stuck for awhile. Even after 3-4 months off I still looked great and it's good to take a little time off

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2012, 10:30:22 AM »
bro why do u sound like a fuckin moron in all of your posts/threads? of course its healthy to give ur body a break you dont even compete you juice simply to get pussy and your talking about staying on 9 months per year? yes u can stay on test forever but anyone in their right mind that isnt on hrt would take 2-4 months off per year..... let your body return to homeostatis in terms of BP, CHOLESTEROL, LIPIDS.  your homones will most likely be fucked if you plan on doing this forever and then test at a low dose will be what you stay on but for tren and the shit you run you MUST take a break.  i swear u seem like nice guy but youre not bright at all.

hematocritter

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2012, 02:36:27 PM »
Maybe he isn't stupid at all, maybe it's that there is too much damn conflicting info out there and he is having a tough time
making a decision for himself finding that line between use and abuse. I could be way off, but that is how I feel sometimes.
You have guys saying you'll drop dead doing anything but HRT doses, then you've got guys saying you can stay on 100mg tren
daily most of the year. With all the lying about doses at ProM, and the somewhat absurd(to me anyway) dosing going on here,
where is the damn middle ground?

evser

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2012, 02:40:58 PM »
I dont think the question is stupid either. The stuff advocated on here is insane a lot of the time, no way staying on tren year round is good for you. If you want to cruise at 200-300 test for a couple months I highly doubt youd have any problems but to stay on a legit cycle year round is asking for it

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2012, 02:52:34 PM »
bro why do u sound like a fuckin moron in all of your posts/threads? of course its healthy to give ur body a break you dont even compete you juice simply to get pussy and your talking about staying on 9 months per year? yes u can stay on test forever but anyone in their right mind that isnt on hrt would take 2-4 months off per year..... let your body return to homeostatis in terms of BP, CHOLESTEROL, LIPIDS.  your homones will most likely be fucked if you plan on doing this forever and then test at a low dose will be what you stay on but for tren and the shit you run you MUST take a break.  i swear u seem like nice guy but youre not bright at all.

These are posts that I typically ignore. I read the first sentence. After that, you spoke to a wall. Hope that helps.

Maybe he isn't stupid at all, maybe it's that there is too much damn conflicting info out there and he is having a tough time
making a decision for himself finding that line between use and abuse. I could be way off, but that is how I feel sometimes.
You have guys saying you'll drop dead doing anything but HRT doses, then you've got guys saying you can stay on 100mg tren
daily most of the year. With all the lying about doses at ProM, and the somewhat absurd(to me anyway) dosing going on here,
where is the damn middle ground?

bingo. you have sites like steroid.com saying you will die if you don't do pct, then you have getbig saying steroids are good for your health.

howardroark

• Getbig IV
  • Resident Objectivist & Autodidact
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2012, 02:58:55 PM »
There is some shit saying that steroids are bad for your heart in other ways than just cholesterol, lipids, etc. Like that it makes your heart grow in a way that increases the likelihood of heart attack. So taking just that into consideration, I'd say that you should be taking as much time off and using as low doses as possible. I haven't quite worked this concept out for myself, but for myself I think that'll mean using steroids in the late winter through the spring into the summer and then taking a break in the fall and early/mid winter.

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2012, 04:11:35 PM »
These are posts that I typically ignore. I read the first sentence. After that, you spoke to a wall. Hope that helps.

bingo. you have sites like steroid.com saying you will die if you don't do pct, then you have getbig saying steroids are good for your health.

Good luck then because u ask the by far dumbest questions on the board