Author Topic: .  (Read 77553 times)

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
Re: Getbig, is flinstones destroying me in these pics? Cast your votes
« Reply #300 on: April 21, 2014, 07:22:41 AM »
It looks like that simon

seems as if his threat to rip my head off was just an empty one

you rang my phone late at night i missed your call. you withheld your own number. the very next day when we were both on here together you started running your mouth again, i told you to ring me there and then... you refused and you never tried to call again

do you refute any of that?

you would never have any part of 'meeting' with anyone IRL , you play the big tough guy on here , talking about knowing this and that person and about this "life you used to lead" BS

but the bottom line is you won't even post a pic on here because you are too embarrassed of what a complete sack of sh9t you are.yet you expect me to believe you are going to come and do me in. lmfao

just stick to digging up people's info and trying to cause problems for them that way, that's all you can do, you know it and i know it.

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #301 on: April 21, 2014, 07:26:46 AM »
Monday- you will either be there or you won't. I will. No more needs to be said until after that. You are clogging up a good thread you bell. As I said lets leave it till post 7 p.m on Monday.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #302 on: April 21, 2014, 07:34:58 AM »
SAS? Pshh ive got three T1000's shimmying around me at all times of the day even when i sleep
Skynet is working on the next model up and I will take delivery of FOUR next week. I shall have them patrolling my compound 24 hours a day and even washing my fleet of luxury cars.

I'll see your SAS and raise you the same ninjas that took Flex out of the O...
Not the ninjas that took Flex out of the O!! Fuck!!....  :o  :o

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #303 on: April 21, 2014, 07:40:15 AM »
Skynet is working on the next model up and I will take delivery of FOUR next week. I shall have them patrolling my compound 24 hours a day and even washing my fleet of luxury cars.

>:( Grrrr this isnt over "buddy" 

;D

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #304 on: April 21, 2014, 07:43:48 AM »
Monday- you will either be there or you won't. I will. No more needs to be said until after that. You are clogging up a good thread you bell. As I said lets leave it till post 7 p.m on Monday.

lol ok , i'll play along. just to prove once and for all you're full of sh9t. You photo message me a picture of yourself outside the pub with a copy of that days sun news paper and i will be there within the hour. we know what the outside looks like as dr. chimps kindly posted a pic of it a couple pages back.  

if i don't turn up you can post the pic on here when you get home and we will see who is full of sh9t.

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #305 on: April 21, 2014, 07:47:29 AM »
haha

when did you get the boss mans badge. you thick fuck. don't try to attach 'conditions'. you said if i give you a few days notice you will turn up. I have given you a week. so you will turn up.

I've told you where and when you either show up or you don't- scouser buying the Sun- is that meant to be funny you prick.

as I say you either show or you don't. I've told you when I will be there you either turn up or shit out. again. now stop clogging up the thread you fucking retard. see you Monday. 4.30 to 7.

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #306 on: April 21, 2014, 07:52:43 AM »
this wont end well.
Ohshit!! Someone has a death wish. Even I know of the nonos of getbig and this is one. I bet he wants how...

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #307 on: April 21, 2014, 07:53:43 AM »
haha

when did you get the boss mans badge. you thick fuck. don't try to attach 'conditions'. you said if i give you a few days notice you will turn up. I have given you a week. so you will turn up.

I've told you where and when you either show up or you don't- scouser buying the Sun- is that meant to be funny you prick.

as I say you either show or you don't. I've told you when I will be there you either turn up or shit out. again. now stop clogging up the thread you fucking retard. see you Monday. 4.30 to 7.

lol what's the problem you said you are going be there anyway?

i've already told you i believe you to be a complete fantasist i am not going on some  wild goose chase like a muppet, unless i know you are actually there.

why would you have a problem with sending a photo message so i can actually see you are there. and you can prove afterwards that you were there?

p.s can be the daily mirror , the star, even the guardian if you want!

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #308 on: April 21, 2014, 07:58:25 AM »

pipe down you skinny fat northern moron, we both know when we were both on here at same time you were too scared to even ring my phone, just like you are too scared to post a pic of yourself.

you are an internet fantasist, you would sh9t your little panties IRL and wouldn't say boo to a goose.

if you're this connected tough guy you try to portray yourself here as , lets see a pic of what this big gangster who in your own words knows "everyone in Liverpool, Manchester and London" looks like?

come on just one little pic, just so we can see you're not just another skinny fat little keyboard fantasist....
you can go there and be the hero !

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #309 on: April 21, 2014, 07:59:04 AM »
monday

you either show or you don't

its that simple
What about us folks from America?

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #310 on: April 21, 2014, 07:59:15 AM »
lol ok , i'll play along. just to prove once and for all you're full of sh9t. You photo message me a picture of yourself outside the pub with a copy of that days sun news paper and i will be there within the hour. we know what the outside looks like as dr. chimps kindly posted a pic of it a couple pages back.  

if i don't turn up you can post the pic on here when you get home and we will see who is full of sh9t.

A Liverpudlian buying The Sun.

Subtle. :D

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #311 on: April 21, 2014, 08:00:52 AM »
To be fair Gee I think most internet threats are empty. People don't expect to be called on them either hence their boldness that wouldn't apply in real life.
Maybe, but not in Gee38scase !lol! he will come do your Office and be  a gentleman about it!!! I heard about him from a german guy..lol

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #312 on: April 21, 2014, 08:02:03 AM »
I will be there. you won't. so your talk of ripping my head off is just that.

no more needs to be said. I will get proof I turned up and post it up on here. In fact I will buy a few drinks or some food and post up the receipt it will have the time, date and address etc etc etc and I will write on the receipt 'conker no show'.

unless you show up that is- I will be too busy having my head ripped off by the fearsome 'conker' off the internet

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #313 on: April 21, 2014, 08:02:15 AM »
What about us folks from America?
you can watch it on Getbig.com!!  first row

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #314 on: April 21, 2014, 08:04:44 AM »
I bet conker does show and they both end up sucking eachother off in the pub toilet

hes  bursts into the pub "right you c.unt"  they look into eachothers eyes.. the look of love starts playing on the jukebox, both rush towards the toilets like uhhh yeahh i fucking love youuuu

p.s gee i dont want a gang war this is a joke i dont think you too are gay even though the actions of you both prove otherwise  ;D

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #315 on: April 21, 2014, 08:10:09 AM »
A Liverpudlian buying The Sun.

Subtle. :D

haha lol i never thought about 'that' when i posted it honest!!

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #316 on: April 21, 2014, 08:11:07 AM »
course you didn't

another shithouse tactic from a shithouse

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #317 on: April 21, 2014, 08:16:12 AM »
course you didn't

another shithouse tactic from a shithouse
You are not allowed to America. Right?

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #318 on: April 21, 2014, 08:16:45 AM »
correct shawn

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #319 on: April 21, 2014, 08:17:21 AM »
I will be there. you won't. so your talk of ripping my head off is just that.

no more needs to be said. I will get proof I turned up and post it up on here. In fact I will buy a few drinks or some food and post up the receipt it will have the time, date and address etc etc etc and I will write on the receipt 'conker no show'.

unless you show up that is- I will be too busy having my head ripped off by the fearsome 'conker' off the internet

BS-non BS translation.

i f9cked up,  can't really get around this one. i said i was going to be there for a few hours anyway so there is absolutely no reason why i couldn't send a photo message outside when i get there. well i'll just try and bluster it out with some other BS.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #322 on: April 21, 2014, 08:20:07 AM »
you either show or you don't

we'll know next monday how 'bad' you are won't we?

so how many heads have you ripped off? a few? not many? loads? come on now conker off the internet share I want to know what I will be meeting next week.

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #323 on: April 21, 2014, 08:21:36 AM »
I will defo be there- you either will or you won't.

you won't even tell us which boozers you use. why?

ismoseppo

« Reply #324 on: April 21, 2014, 08:24:13 AM »
haahahha whos the dimwit thinking gee38's threats are empty? I hope whoever it is doesnt live in the UK, for his own personal healths sake