Author Topic: pm question answered /priest  (Read 8961 times)

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
Re: pm question answered /priest
« Reply #50 on: December 31, 2008, 12:31:34 PM »
gh15 seems to losing some of his gravitas. I don't think I've ever seen any of his posts moved let alone to the lowly V board.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: December 31, 2008, 12:38:15 PM »
gh15 seems to losing some of his gravitas. I don't think I've ever seen any of his posts moved let alone to the lowly V board.
The v is the greatest board on getbig.

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: December 31, 2008, 03:44:27 PM »
The v is the greatest board on getbig.

I apologize. I know nothing of this board and yet I besmirch it's name and reputation. I over step my bounds and you called me on it. Nicely done.

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • IFBB PRO www.stevenamat.com
« Reply #53 on: January 01, 2009, 03:17:00 PM »
Namat,

you did the tampa show, didn't you?

People hadn't heard of you.  Everyone in the crowd was hooting about tricky, henry, and flex lewis.  between them and the veteran jorovath, ya didn't stand a shot.  I mean, you hold your own in the pics above - you just don't have that 'holy fvck' factor that one gets when henry's muscles pop or flex lewis hits a thigh shot that dwarfs everyone, or when tricky does that pec flex/heartbeat thing that the crowd just went crazy for.

Get something unique.  You're a solid professional, but those guys are special and have a 'holy fvck' factor that is bigger than any flaws they have.  You are bigger than David Henry, but he's sick conditioned.  You may have flex lewis beat on arms, but the popularity he had (they were chanting for him) and the sick legs and excitement he brings as a new pro, he's gonna get the nod.  Jaroslav looked like crap form the front, but had some good thickness and legs.

You just gotta find something SPECIAL, man.  Come in super diced, and then take it to a new level.  Date some young 'it' girl so the boards talk about you and the crowds talk about you.  Get a mag deal for less than mkt value just to be seen, as you don't have the hype machine as some of these other guys.  You're a handsome fella and you still have your hair.  You can get a lot more love.  Your shoudlers and arms do gotta come up, sure, you already know that.  But you're beating the shit out of david henry on legs there.  Problem is, he beats you on upper body, and Flex beats you on lower body.  And DH is a popular guy, and flex lewis is a major stud.  So you're just a quiet pro who gets respect (6th ain't bad!)  

Smile more, and have a conversation while you're up there.   In tampa, you were just another guy.  Come out and do something cool.  Blow a kiss at a girl up front.  Do something less conservative with your hair.  Start a really witty column on your website and pump it on the forums.  Have some fun.  You're a consumate pro - no denying that.  But the 202s are about excitement and buzz, and while you're smart to be on the boards (it's a start) you now need a reason for people to say "oh crap, that's a namat thread - let's see what he wrote this time!"

Or, I could just be babbling tonight.  Just me 2 cents :)
Thank you my friend!

This was a very needful post for me. You threw new light upon that Tampa show. You was there right? Now I understand better the whole situation.

But let me honest with you...I always though that bodybuilding is all about the physique and the presentation... :(

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: January 01, 2009, 03:19:05 PM »
Steve, no need to ask gh15. I don't follow BB that closely so I'm sorry to admit that I never heard of you before but when I saw the pix comparisons from your last show I can only say "you was robbed!" There were some good guys in that show and when it comes to the top three it sometimes comes down to a coin toss and personal preference so I can see how some will disagree with me when I had you as number one. I forgot where they placed you but I don't think they had you in the top three. I think you nailed it in that show.

Maybe it's where you live and you don't get the exposure that often helps with placings. I think that's the only reason why someone like Putnam gets such a high placing. He gets a disproportionate amount of exposure. It must suck to sacrifice so much and get the short end of the stick.

Steve Namat = APPROVED (with or without gh15)
Thank you!

But anyway I should be better... And 8 month later I'll try agin to make an impression!

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: January 01, 2009, 03:22:08 PM »
Steve...maybe a little bigger chest and back, but I would not change anything...your physique is one of the most balanced and symetricalin the IFBB right now.

Fuck where they place you !

You are up there my man...
Thank you sevastase!

Where do you live exactly? Because if I want to make an impression is the US maybe I should do that pop&lock, ass shaking, electric boogie thing!  So I should go to you to learn something cool! 8)

:D

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #56 on: January 01, 2009, 03:28:40 PM »
Thank you sevastase!

Where do you live exactly? Because if I want to make an impression is the US maybe I should do that pop&lock, ass shaking, electric boogie thing!  So I should go to you to learn something cool! 8)

:))

I'm in Galati .

I go to Cluj sometimes ( like halfway )

If I will compete again I will do it in Hungary I think. I don't like the romanian bodybuilding federation ..

If I come to Hungary I'll def wanna meet you .

I'll teach you how to pop and lock and you'll teach me how to be a bodybuilder