Author Topic: OMR\CHAOS: ‘Dorian Cutler’ is using dj181’s name to get attention ➖Diary Entry➖  (Read 1759 times)

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
Go away

Show us on the small, smooth Mike Mentzer doll where your daddy hurt you.

Dorian Cutler

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
finish him, I will wire you the money when the job is done

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Diary entry 3/18/24

Im going to implement the raw meat diet again this week. It is perfect for business trips. Supermarket next to the hotel so just buy red meat and eat immediately. No need for fucking restaurants cucking me with overpriced slave food. Im in Italy again, I wonder to which getbigger belongs that ferrari ;D

I was still hungry so I bought more meat. I ended up eating 814 grams of raw meat (28,7oz) After that I had some second thoughts if this is really the way my brothers  ??? Feels kind of depressing for some reason I cannot really explain

I suddenly got a wild urge to exercise. I havent exercised since they asked me to wear face diapers at the gym. Doing crunches and pushups in my hotel room now. Maybe all creatine in the meat is causing a surge in anabolistic energy ???

Anyway calling it a night, I don't want to push it and burn out by flooding myself with cortisol and catabolism.

I feel like serbian film was right. Women are filthy fucking whores. Day 1 of business trip and girlfriend not picking up the phone. Probably getting spitroasted by monster cocks since I boarded the airplane. Filthy fucking whore

Im telling that bitch that its over.

Come to think of it, its day 2 of business trip and no answer to phone calls for both days consecutively. Filthy fucking whore.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V

No, he is a big fan of the Mexican middleweight bodybuilder Mike Mentzer and that guy needs all the fans he can get.

Dorian Cutler

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
No, he is a big fan of the Mexican middleweight bodybuilder Mike Mentzer and that guy needs all the fans he can get.
Mike is dead and couldn't care less about some homo fanboys

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive

▫️

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
Mike is dead and couldn't care less about some homo fanboys

It is a good thing you care on Menter’s behalf.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
▫️

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
▫️

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
^Mrs. Doubtfire would’ve kicked ass

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
I wired him a few million dollars, it's over for you

If that was the case I would not need my Chaos account.

Mods go ahead a ban “Plane Jane” because it’s obvious Dorian Cutler was the same person

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task

Mods go ahead a ban “Plane Jane” because it’s obvious Dorian Cutler was the same person

You're a sad pathetic little boy.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V

Wrongly accusing everyone on this site of being someone else should get your dumbass banned until you grow up.

You are a complete idiot.

And Mike Mentzer was small, smooth, and overrated as a bodybuilder. Your obsession with mediocre mike mentzer is creepy as hell.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
Wrongly accusing everyone on this site of being someone else should get your dumbass banned until you grow up.

You are a complete idiot.

And Mike Mentzer was small, smooth, and overrated as a bodybuilder. Your obsession with mediocre mike mentzer is creepy as hell.

Hmmm...so I am allegedly Dorian gimmick....who is Palin Jane.   Hmm...I guess Matt was right that Jane is a guy after all....although a slow as fuck guy though.  Fuck running.

BEEFCAKE

• Getbig III
  • Team Suckmymuscle Nunchuk Masters&Chicken Blasters

Shut up and show us your tits dummy