Author Topic: BWAHAHAHA Rush fucked up bigtime... Dittoheads face possible prosecution  (Read 4651 times)

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
What refund?  The fucckers capped the income level to qualify for the rebate, and I ain't getting shit.  >:(
It is well established that you are one of getbig's millionaires ::) , so why would you need a little gov't refund? Isn't that being excessively greedy?

Why don't you donate the rebate you would have received to a great charity such as the UNCF?  ;D
!

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot

That's part of it, but there's an income cap as well.

Yeah, I think TurboTax told me that too... All I know is that I had to put down so many deductions relating to my work expenses that it was unreal.

I think I owe like 50 bucks or something.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
It is well established that you are one of getbig's millionaires ::) , so why would you need a little gov't refund? Isn't that being excessively greedy?

Why don't you donate the rebate you would have received to a great charity such as the UNCF?  ;D

Seems to me I paid in just as much as anyone else.  Why should I not be entitled to the same rebate most others are getting?

And who's to say I wouldn't donate it to charity?  But that should be my choice, not the government's.
Ron: "I am lazy."

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)

That's part of it, but there's an income cap as well.

Well that sucks.  I haven't gotten my letter saying how much my refund would be, but someone told me today it is $300 per dependent (didn't mention the income cap). 

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Well that sucks.  I haven't gotten my letter saying how much my refund would be, but someone told me today it is $300 per dependent (didn't mention the income cap). 

It's like $300 per, up to a max of $1200.

I think it phases out at $75k. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
300 per dependent under 17, I believe.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V

Seems to me I paid in just as much as anyone else.  Why should I not be entitled to the same rebate most others are getting?
Because as a wealthy individual Goatboy, you are well aware that there are others that need it more. Selfishness is not an admirable attribute...especially when displayed by the upper class.

And who's to say I wouldn't donate it to charity?  But that should be my choice, not the government's.
I never said you didn't. Of course it is your choice. Charitable donations are not government mandated, although those who reach a certain income bracket should be given greater incentive to do so. I was simply making a suggestion on what you can do with the rebate amount you aren't going to receive. Again, I suggest the UNCF as the most logical choice for someone such as yourself.  :)

!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
i agree with Goatboy here.  Donald Trump deserves that $300 just as much as your average Walmart worker.  Probably more, as he paid a shitload more in taxes (maybe not proportate, but certainly a higher number)

Of course poor people can use it more.  But shit, I am sure there are 3 billion people in the world who could use $300 worth of grain a lot more than we could use a new pile of DVDs.... but we're sure not sending it over.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
i agree with Goatboy here.  Donald Trump deserves that $300 just as much as your average Walmart worker.  Probably more, as he paid a shitload more in taxes (maybe not proportate, but certainly a higher number)

Of course poor people can use it more.  But shit, I am sure there are 3 billion people in the world who could use $300 worth of grain a lot more than we could use a new pile of DVDs.... but we're sure not sending it over.

Exactly.   Liberals always decry the "wealthy", then forget that it is a relative term.  A working-class American is Bill Gates compared to most of the population in Africa, Latin America, and parts of Asia.

Perhaps YOU have an obligation to send your $300 to one of these poor souls, Benny Blanco.  As a "wealthy" individual, you are well aware there are others who need it more!  :D

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V

Tell that to Warren Buffett, who revealed that he is paying proportionately less taxes than his secretary, no thanks to Bush's tax breaks for the wealthy. He is the richest man in the WORLD, and he advocates higher taxes on the wealthy. So fuck Trump...Buffett is smarter than Trump and could buy and sell him 40 times over.  :D

I'm sure Trump is desperate for a $300 rebate.  ::) It's selfish bastards like you and Goatboy who care nothing about the world, only your own materialistic self interests.

Shall I make the call that the UNCF should expect your $300 donation shortly Goatboy, or will you go ahead and make the call yourself?  ;D
!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
LOL ;D

Billionaire Donald Trump, has dropped a political bomb on his fellow tycoons: He wants to tax their accumulated wealth and pay off the National Debt in a single year!

Trump has called for a one-time 14.25 percent tax on the net worth of individuals and trusts worth $10 million or more. Trump says this would generate $5.7 trillion in new taxes which would then be used to eliminate the National Debt. The savings in annual interest payments, which Trump estimates at $200 billion, would be used to ensure the solvency of the Social Security system.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Tell that to Warren Buffett, who revealed that he is paying proportionately less taxes than his secretary, no thanks to Bush's tax breaks for the wealthy. He is the richest man in the WORLD, and he advocates higher taxes on the wealthy. So fuck Trump...Buffett is smarter than Trump and could buy and sell him 40 times over.  :D

I'm sure Trump is desperate for a $300 rebate.  ::) It's selfish bastards like you and Goatboy who care nothing about the world, only your own materialistic self interests.

Shall I make the call that the UNCF should expect your $300 donation shortly Goatboy, or will you go ahead and make the call yourself?  ;D

Yes - I conceded the wealthy pay proportionately less and I'm well aware the secretaries of CEOs pay less proportionately, but more total amount.

I thought my example showed that we're ALL being hypocritical.  How can you say Joe Blow who made $60k needs that $300 more than a starving family in Rwanda?  You can't.  But Joe Blow will spend that $ at the mall on some new kicks and then hit Virgin records for some DVDs then lunch at Sbarro's.

Trump isn't desperate for the $300.  And Buffet is correct that the wealthy should pay more in the 'take care of people' sense.  

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V

Depends.  Will you be sending your $300 to the impoverished people of Africa?  As a "wealthy person" you have an obligation, you know.  Don't be a "selfish bastard", Benny!  :D

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
LOL ;D

Billionaire Donald Trump, has dropped a political bomb on his fellow tycoons: He wants to tax their accumulated wealth and pay off the National Debt in a single year!

Trump has called for a one-time 14.25 percent tax on the net worth of individuals and trusts worth $10 million or more. Trump says this would generate $5.7 trillion in new taxes which would then be used to eliminate the National Debt. The savings in annual interest payments, which Trump estimates at $200 billion, would be used to ensure the solvency of the Social Security system.

The only problem with that is that money isn't sitting in some bank vault doing nothing...  it's invested and financing our economy.  You can't suck it all out at once without creating massive problems.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
The only problem with that is that money isn't sitting in some bank vault doing nothing...  it's invested and financing our economy.  You can't suck it all out at once without creating massive problems.

Good point.  They can finance the debt :P

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V

Depends.  Will you be sending your $300 to the impoverished people of Africa?  As a "wealthy person" you have an obligation, you know.  Don't be a "selfish bastard", Benny!  :D
I donate a portion of my income every month to two different charities of my choice. It far exceeds any $300 rebate.

However, as getbig's resident millionaire Goatboy, you are obligated to set an example for us all and make out a big check to the UNCF today! Will you pledge to do so now as an expression of solidarity with the African-American community you obviously hold in such high esteem?
!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
I donate a portion of my income every month to two different charities of my choice. It far exceeds any $300 rebate.

And what makes you think I don't?

However, as getbig's resident millionaire Goatboy, you are obligated to set an example for us all and make out a big check to the UNCF today! Will you pledge to do so now as an expression of solidarity with the African-American community you obviously hold in such high esteem?

Compared to the impoverished in Africa, you're a "millionaire" as well.  Now, can we count on you to send them your tax rebate?  :D

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
By the way, I would never contribute one cent to the UNCF.  It is a racist organization the awards or denies scholarships based on race.

I would, however, donate to a charity that awarded scholarships to disadvantaged children of all races.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
By the way, I would never contribute one cent to the UNCF.  It is a racist organization the awards or denies scholarships based on race.

I would, however, donate to a charity that awarded scholarships to disadvantaged children of all races.
Interesting. Do you feel the same way about these "racist" scholarships as well, Goatboy?  ::)

Partial List of Scholarships for White Americans
The following is a short assortment of scholarships with a white ethnic focus. This is a casual compilation intended to demonstrate the wide availability of scholarships that are tailored and targeted for white students based on their ethnic origin. There are literally many hundreds of thousands and perhaps many millions of scholarships like these that are available for students with various white ethnic origins.
It is not a comment against these types of scholarships! ~ In fact, this web site sees nothing wrong with ethnicity being a criteria for some scholarships, including scholarships that are geared towards various white ethnic groups.
By the same token, we also see nothing wrong in scholarships that are geared towards non-white ethnic groups and other diverse groups such as woman, GLBT, national origin, age, veteran, language speakers, people with disabilities, geographical area etc.
Given the fact of the wide availability of white/ethnic scholarships we seriously question the motives of those who are so loudly outraged at scholarships with a non-white minority focus.
~~~
•   Pulaski Merit Scholarships - Polish
•   Abraham Fellowship - Jewish
•   Mitchell Scholarships - Irish
•   Irish American Scholarship Fund
•   UWM Polish-American Scholarship
•   Association of Italian American Charities Dr. Frank C. Marino Memorial Scholarship
•   Polish-American FREEDOM FOUNDATION Lane Kirkland Scholarship Program
•   Trans-Canada Alliance of German-Canadians - Scholarship
•   Jewish War Veterans National Scholarship Program
•   Walter N. and Frances Hnatiuk Scholarship - Ukranian
•   The Kosciuszko Foundation's Tuition Scholarships for Polish Americans
•   Marinelli Scholarship - Italian
•   Irish-American Scholars Program
•   Starkoff Fellowship- Jewish
•   Polish-American Congress Scholarship
•   Augustus Society Italian Scholarships
•   Kosciuszko Foundation Tuition Scholarship - Polish
•   Deutscher Brόderliche Bund Scholarship - German
•   Petryshyn Memorial Scholarship - Ukranian
•   Norman R. Peterson Italian Scholarship
•   Ethel Marcus Memorial Fellowship - Jewish
•   Polish Scholarship Fund, Inc.
•   National Italian American Foundation Assunta Luchetti Martino
•   Scholarship for International Studies
•   Anna and Charles Stockwitz Fund - Jewish
•   Charles and Louise Rosenbaum Scholarship Loan Fund - Jewish
•   B'nai Brith Women of Greater Hartford Scholarship
•   Massachusetts Federation of Polish Women's Clubs Scholarships
•   Jewish Social Service Agency of Metropolitan Washington
•   Levie Educational Fund Scholarship - Jewish
•   American Council for Polish Culture Scholarship Challenge Grant
•   George L. Graziado Fellowship for Business - Italian
•   Marcus and Theresa Levie Educational Fund - Jewish
•   The Roothbert Fund - Jewish
•   Polish American Club Scholarship
•   Jewish Foundation for Education of Women Scholarship
•   Jewish War Veterans of the USA - Scholarship
•   National Italian American Foundation George L. Graziado Fellowship for Business
•   National Italian American Foundation Merrill Lynch Scholarship
•   Jewish Welfare Board Scholarship
•   Amelia Greenbaum Scholarship Fund - Jewish
•   National Italian American Foundation National Italian American Foundation
•   National Italian American Foundation Alexander Defilippis Scholarship
•   Encouragement Scholarship -Jewish
•   Vincent Viceglia Fellowship- Italian
•   Free Sons of Israel - Jewish Scholarship
•   Polish American Arts Association Scholarship
•   Frank L. Weil Memorial Scholarship - Jewish
•   Adele Kagen Scholarship Fund - Jewish
•   National Italian American Foundation Bolla Wines Scholarship
•   Rhode Island Polonia Scholarship
!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Interesting. Do you feel the same way about these "racist" scholarships as well, Goatboy?  ::)

Yes, as a matter of fact.

I don't believe there should be a racial or ancestry test for receiving scholarships.  It should be based on need and merit.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V

Yes, as a matter of fact.

I don't believe there should be a racial or ancestry test for receiving scholarships.  It should be based on need.
I disagree. Given the ridiculous tuition amounts of today's colleges and universities, I see nothing wrong with people getting all the help they can get from as many sources as are available to them.

Good that you are consistent, although I doubt you ever "rant" about ethnic scholarships such as these unless they apply to black people.  ::)

!

War-Horse

• Getbig V
RE: thread theme.     Whether or not its legal, i think most of the framers of our country would act quickly to erase such corrupt acts of voting manipulation.

They did their best to construct a fair pattern equal for all candidates....going around the system is ethically and morally wrong. And i would think ones conscience would say so...

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Good that you are consistent, although I doubt you ever "rant" about ethnic scholarships such as these unless they apply to black people.  ::)

Who is ranting?  You're the one who brought up the UNCF.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
RE: thread theme.     Whether or not its legal, i think most of the framers of our country would act quickly to erase such corrupt acts of voting manipulation.

They did their best to construct a fair pattern equal for all candidates....going around the system is ethically and morally wrong. And i would think ones conscience would say so...

Actually it is quite fair since both sides can do it to each other.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
Actually it is quite fair since both sides can do it to each other.

Which gets us no where, which is why the forefathers would fix it.