Author Topic: How many calories this guy just ate? and how is this humanly possible?  (Read 7429 times)

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
 :o

I saw the show a couple years ago but I didn't realized how hard this would be.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
what the fuck

he's not even fat

ukjeff

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
generation of peace
A

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
That's disgusting, it's a sin and it's immoral with countless starving people in the world.

ukjeff

That's disgusting, it's a sin and it's immoral with countless starving people in the world.
Welcome to the USA, the greediest country in the world.

BigCyp

• Getbig V

I gotta agree Wiggs.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Welcome to the USA, the greediest country in the world.

Yeah I know but perhaps because I'm always acutely aware of what's going on around me in the world, but when I see shit like this, it reminds me that people are starving and would climb the highest mountain for that food these "competitive eaters" so slothfully devoured....for fun.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
bahahahaha

kai greene etc eat like this every day

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
bahahahaha

kai greene etc eat like this every day

It's part of his job to eat to get big.  That's a big difference from "competitive eating". That's a sin, it's disgusting and it's immoral.

jodsy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
get back to your pipe wiggro

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
  phelps said he ate 15,000 when he was very hungry 

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
It's part of his job to eat to get big.  That's a big difference from "competitive eating". That's a sin, it's disgusting and it's immoral.
what the fuck kind of logic is that

BigCyp

• Getbig V
get back to your pipe wiggro

Wiggs would snatch your girlfriend off your arm and make you go and buy condoms for them.

jprc10

• Getbig III

Not that I support competitive eating, but is is also their job, they get paid for it. There is no difference, both competitive eaters and modern bodybuilders are "guilty" of the same.

NotSure

• Getbig III
What about being a lazy welfare bum?

el numero uno

• Getbig V
Yeah I know but perhaps because I'm always acutely aware of what's going on around me in the world, but when I see shit like this, it reminds me that people are starving and would climb the highest mountain for that food these "competitive eaters" so slothfully devoured....for fun.

bwahaha STFU you're a fatso. That guy eats pretty clean year round that's why he's pretty lean altought I don't know how he's able to swallow all that food in contests.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
Oh shut the fuck up with this religious bullshit arleady Wiggs.

This is called bullimia and it's just sick, these "contests" are excuse for bullimic people to eat ton of food and then vomit.

My ex was "competetive eater" who would eat TONS upon TONS of food when I didn't watch her. It .eft me traumatized for the rest of my life, lol :D

el numero uno

• Getbig V
wiggs is semi-bullimic, that means he ingests tons of food everyday but he skips the vomit part.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Oh shut the fuck up with this religious bullshit arleady Wiggs.

This is called bullimia and it's just sick, these "contests" are excuse for bullimic people to eat ton of food and then vomit.

My ex was "competetive eater" who would eat TONS upon TONS of food when I didn't watch her. It .eft me traumatized for the rest of my life, lol :D

Shut your fucking mouth you stupid, blockhead, Pollock.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
bwahaha STFU you're a fatso. That guy eats pretty clean year round that's why he's pretty lean altought I don't know how he's able to swallow all that food in contests.

Don't get upset with me over your shitty choice of threads. It sucks. And callin me fat when I'm not, isn't going to fix it.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
what the fuck kind of logic is that

It's plenty of logic. You need food to build your body. The bigger the more food and other things of course. These assholes agenda is to eat as much food as possible while others watch in amazement and disgust.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Wiggs would snatch your girlfriend off your arm and make you go and buy condoms for them.

These no name, no face losers follow me around from thread to thread begging for attention and try to get as mouthy as possible when I don't give it to them. It's quiet hilarious especially when you see them try with all their might to get a rise out of you and get frustrated when they don't get the response they feel it deems...lol.

I can't keep count on them anymore. The best part about it is how anonymous they are. They'd shit their pants of they were exposed. lol

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
These no name, no face losers follow me around from thread to thread begging for attention and try to get as mouthy as possible when I don't give it to them. It's quiet hilarious especially when you see them try with all their might to get a rise out of you and get frustrated when they don't get the response they feel it deems...lol.

I can't keep count on them anymore. The best part about it is how anonymous they car. They'd shit their pants of they were exposed. lol

^

THIS!

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
still starving people here in the us.
and yup, there are a lot of fat fucks here in the usa.
We should differently start an unhealthily fat and sugar tax.
A