Author Topic: girl leg pressing 720 lbs in gym  (Read 4745 times)

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
Re: girl leg pressing 720 lbs in gym
« Reply #25 on: January 04, 2007, 06:56:29 PM »
110 lb chick pressing 720 lb? i call bullshit! the weight would crush her. but good story for intertainment

you obviously just read the title and not the main post dipshit
its comin today

suckmymuscle

« Reply #26 on: March 13, 2007, 02:45:55 PM »
If your daughter is 18+ now, can you PLEASE stop posting pics of Dorian Yates showing his ripped glutes so you can appease queers like Suckmyasshole and post pics of her instead? Thanks in advance :P ;D

You're confusing me for someone who cares about your opinion. So I'm a queer huh, butt boy? This is probably the reason why you PMed me to post pictures of Dorian. Too bad I don't have any of his ripped glutes to appease you.  ;D Is that why you're angry at me? And by the way, it's not me who talks about homosexuality all the time and sucks the dick of another nerd to be "approved" in his nerd gang. Fuck off to the alphabet board with your fellow nerds. Ask your anus master, Sarcasm, what I do with nerds who challenge me. He has some memories of what I did to him when he got in a pissing match with me.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #27 on: March 13, 2007, 02:50:01 PM »
  You're confusing me for someone who cares about your opinion. So I'm a queer huh, butt boy? This is probably the reason why you PMed me to post pictures of Dorian. ;) Too bad I don't have any of his ripped glutes to appease you. ;D Is that why you're angry at me? :'( And by the way, it's not me who talks about homosexuality all the time and sucks the dick of another nerd to be "approved" in his nerd gang. Fuck off to the alphabet board with your fellow nerds. Ask your anus master, Sarcasm, what I do with nerds who challenge me. He has some memories of what I did to him when he got in a pissing match with me. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Cool down tiger. I was just making a joke. I know you're an intelligent guy who knows his bodybuilding and makes excellent arguments, even though I don't agree with a lot of what you say. Happy? :)

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #28 on: March 13, 2007, 02:51:39 PM »
You should have gone and told her straight that God gave women their knees for a certain reason and it's not advisable for one of them to try wear them out with things like weights or leg presses.

Word  8)
\