Author Topic: Posted pic of my back...  (Read 3138 times)

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
Posted pic of my back...
« on: March 24, 2007, 12:18:18 AM »
In the gossip and opinions.. fuck it , I was bored.. seems like everyone is posting pics these days. :)

whitewidow

Re: Posted pic of my back...
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2007, 12:40:33 AM »
I saw it. looks good but isnt that the same picture you once had in your avator?

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2007, 01:23:55 AM »
I saw it. looks good but isnt that the same picture you once had in your avator?

Same pose.. different pic.. I like to take progress pics every once in a while to see how I am growing..

an ex-gf taught me that ;)

!@#$%

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2007, 12:28:39 PM »
In the gossip and opinions.. fuck it , I was bored.. seems like everyone is posting pics these days. :)

d00d, do you  even work out?

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2007, 12:56:55 PM »
Yeah I was bored too, heres little ol me  :)

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2007, 01:43:32 PM »
Hungry?

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2007, 03:45:14 PM »

Hey man, I am not going to make Ottawa since I am leaving for Japan on Thursday.

I wish you the best bro.

? # 1 Are you at 100mcg Clen ed?

? # 2 It looks like you are tanning, are you also gonna paint up with ProTan?

? # 3 How many calories a day are you at right now? (pre contest)

Again good luck man.
U

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2007, 04:45:58 PM »
Hey man, I am not going to make Ottawa since I am leaving for Japan on Thursday.

I wish you the best bro.

? # 1 Are you at 100mcg Clen ed?

? # 2 It looks like you are tanning, are you also gonna paint up with ProTan?

? # 3 How many calories a day are you at right now? (pre contest)

Again good luck man.

Thanks man,

?1  I hate clen

?2 yes pro tan

?3 ?? dont really know

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2007, 04:48:07 PM »

Looking amazing bro, lean as hell!!

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2007, 05:21:09 PM »
Looking amazing bro, lean as hell!!

Thanks, Capt. EQ  :)

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2007, 06:04:30 PM »
You actually look bigger here than the last photos. Preserving muscle very well while getting real low on the bodyfat.
Lower bod looks at least on par w/ upper as far as fat loss, and that don't come easy.
Looks like it hurts dude!  You never done HGH? Man 2iu w/ just a bit of cytomel w/ cardio before breakfast.  Prolly don't want to throw any unknowns into all that hard work there though.
Lookin good. Legs muscle groups are starting to separate nicely.Looks like you can pull off some cross striations in the quads.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2007, 06:43:41 PM »
You actually look bigger here than the last photos. Preserving muscle very well while getting real low on the bodyfat.
Lower bod looks at least on par w/ upper as far as fat loss, and that don't come easy.
Looks like it hurts dude!  You never done HGH? Man 2iu w/ just a bit of cytomel w/ cardio before breakfast.  Prolly don't want to throw any unknowns into all that hard work there though.
Lookin good. Legs muscle groups are starting to separate nicely.Looks like you can pull off some cross striations in the quads.

Thanks bro, thats the most important thing staying as big as you can while cutting.  Lots of people have a hard time dropping down, thats what I have heard called "Slaying the size dragon"  Peeps think they are getting too small so they up the calories and never end up getting the bodyfat low enough.  But the strange thing is people not so much in the know will come up to you and say "man your getting big" when in fact you are 20 lbs lighter.  Me I can gain weight easy, Mom had to shop in the "Husky" (nice word for fat ass, lol) section for my clothes as a kid.  Never was "picky" eater, I remember being about 6 years old and one of my big goals in life at that time was to eat a whole Whopper sandwich at BK, with fries and a coke too, which Im happy to say after a very short time I did reach my goal.

To be completly honest this diet has been pretty easy, although I may just have a high threshold for suffering ;)  I seem to have found what works for me.  I really have not been overly hungry and have done just 30 min. cardio ED, the diet is also the trick and finding out how you respond to different foods.

No never any GH or cytomel, will admit the stuff kind of scares me, not really sure why.

bassmaster

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2007, 06:58:39 PM »
looks good luv, i too had that same problem when i was a child. Going to the husky  clothes was always something to look forward too.. you've put a lot of work in to your physique and it shows. Hopefully with hardwork i will be able to post a pic on day. Good luck luv

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2007, 08:48:19 PM »
looks good luv, i too had that same problem when i was a child. Going to the husky  clothes was always something to look forward too.. you've put a lot of work in to your physique and it shows. Hopefully with hardwork i will be able to post a pic on day. Good luck luv

Thanks bassmaster I appreciate it. 

Hey this is Capt EQ's thread.  I just thought posting my pic might get some other guys to do the same, you kinda wonder what some of the guys you get to know on here look like.  You don't have to show your face... for anonymity reasons.

coolioni

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2007, 09:16:54 AM »
In this pic it looks like your nips are a little uneven. Did you ever tear a pec ?
I did and my left pec sits alot lower now , but the actual muscle pops up in a totally different spot since it slid down the tendon about 2-3" .
I went to 2 doc's and both said it is unoperable.
They said as soon as I  try to lift again, it will probally slide right back down .
And the wait to get back in the gym may take up to 1 year even if they try to attempt some type of surgery.

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2007, 01:59:17 PM »
ehh fvck it - the captain is coming out - I'm coming out too

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2007, 02:00:30 PM »

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2007, 02:04:24 PM »

Looking thick bro!

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2007, 02:04:54 PM »
G, your girl needs to watch what she's doing with those fingernails.

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2007, 04:05:32 PM »
G, your girl needs to watch what she's doing with those fingernails.

;D

whitewidow

« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2007, 07:40:49 PM »

Nice leg sweeps and leg teardrops. I know those are not easy too get- Ive been trying-lol. if only my lower body grew like my upper-lol.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2007, 08:52:07 PM »
Thanks WW, I have always pounded my legs hard from day one, luv to squat.  They need big weight and high reps to get the most out of em, hit em with all you got and dont back down and they will have to grow.  Before a big leg day I will get anxious and butterflies in my stomach cause I know that to do my best will take a huge push and flawless form, to keep from getting hurt.  But after the squats I settle down.

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
« Reply #22 on: March 25, 2007, 09:02:50 PM »

nice shape man, keep it up
are you delusional?

whitewidow

« Reply #23 on: March 25, 2007, 09:05:24 PM »
Thanks WW, I have always pounded my legs hard from day one, luv to squat.  They need big weight and high reps to get the most out of em, hit em with all you got and dont back down and they will have to grow.  Before a big leg day I will get anxious and butterflies in my stomach cause I know that to do my best will take a huge push and flawless form, to keep from getting hurt.  But after the squats I settle down.

see thats where I fucked up.I always neglected legs till about last year. my upper body is light years ahead of my legs. If I could start all over I would have started with alot of leg lifts instead of upper body lifts.
Ill try to get a pic up late summertime probably will be wearing sweat pants in it-lol.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #24 on: March 25, 2007, 09:23:27 PM »

Looking good bro... lol, from the back pics we look pretty similar!