Author Topic: 12,000mg gear per week!  (Read 6839 times)

Petrucci

• Getbig IV
  • Team Kratos!!!
Re: 12,000mg gear per week!
« Reply #25 on: March 22, 2007, 12:13:15 PM »
Most pros have 10 -15 years of training behind them.  And 99% have used heavy weights to get big.  Once you get to a certain baseline in bodyweight, 30's, 40's weights are ok and to maintain a good physique.  Especially at some of these extreme dosages.

VERY GOOD observation!!! you see Pros all the time that dont use 'monster heavy weights' on everything, but have in mind, they are already Pros!!!!

did these guys lift light all the time??? did Milos use his trainning methods while he was young to get pass the 180, 200, 210, 220 lbs and so on????

i doubt Jay got that big with just light weights and isolation exercises....

being smart is good, but i just cant see how you can get big without lifting heavy (at least breaking your own records in weight everytime to stimulate growth)
!

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #26 on: March 22, 2007, 01:11:37 PM »
I've seen guys tear pecs warming up with 225...

Why limit yourself?

Functional strength is the only reason i train.

8)

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: March 22, 2007, 02:17:12 PM »
A couple of the more lasting-naging injuries Ive gotten have been with lighter weights, and inattention.
Basically a momentary lack of tension/ connection. Like brief snapping on end of a skiboat rope.

With heavy loads a guy tends to focus a lot more. Form also needs be evaluated. There is a lot to be desired in  even many a big strong guys bench form.

TheSnow6666

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: March 23, 2007, 01:50:03 AM »
One of the premier trainers in the Chicagoland area who was into competitive bodyuilding in the 80s says a typical stack back then would run a guy between 8 and 10 grand for contest prep.  If you bring that up to today where we have HGh, IGF and some others going around that weren't really used big back then, and better anti-E's, I can definately imagine that one could go for 30k over the course of 4-6 months.

However something that always gets me is the time they must take to do this.  If your doing 1,000mg a day of Test, winstrol, tren, and who knows what else... your talking 3-5 shots per day.  Thats as much time as a workout, and ti's gotta be tough at times for them to get through the injections pains that can happen

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 26, 2007, 05:17:04 PM »
you know it just seems impossible to me that guys would spend $10,000 on contest prep for drugs let alone 30k. the top guys get drugs at near cost....prop pay 30bucks for a bottle of test. so how can it cost that much?  more importantly why would they pay that much.. because there is no money in bbing.
irongearco.com

Knives

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: March 27, 2007, 02:35:51 PM »
you know it just seems impossible to me that guys would spend $10,000 on contest prep for drugs let alone 30k. the top guys get drugs at near cost....prop pay 30bucks for a bottle of test. so how can it cost that much?  more importantly why would they pay that much.. because there is no money in bbing.

yeah, why spend $30k if you only win 5K?

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #31 on: March 27, 2007, 02:52:38 PM »
Bodybuilding has NOTHING to do with money. Ask any upper level bodybuilder and you will realize that. it's all about personal satisfaction and being the BEST.

Gentlemen, this entire game is about DRUGS. If you do not believe a man would spend that much to be the best, you need to do some research. Humans will always try to outdo the competition. if that means taking insane amounts of drugs, so be it. I've met with several top level guys, hell, Gregg Valvalino was taking enough juice to rank up there. he was well over 5000+Mg's of combined AAS a week and admitted to it on several occasions.

8)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #32 on: March 27, 2007, 02:53:53 PM »
Bodybuilding has NOTHING to do with money. Ask any upper level bodybuilder and you will realize that. it's all about personal satisfaction and being the BEST.

Gentlemen, this entire game is about DRUGS. If you do not believe a man would spend that much to be the best, you need to do some research. Humans will always try to outdo the competition. if that means taking insane amounts of drugs, so be it. I've met with several top level guys, hell, Gregg Valvalino was taking enough juice to rank up there. he was well over 5000+Mg's of combined AAS a week and admitted to it on several occasions.

8)
Pretty much everything you just said.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 27, 2007, 03:22:00 PM »
The practical limiting factor of how much a guy can take is - How big of muscles at the injection sites to soak it all up! Lets be real, if it can be done, somebody has!

Better question is whats the most cc's in one shot real big dudes will take and how often?
Fear or commonsense never stop someone on a mission.Hell no. 320lb + guy? 30cc in a day?
Is that possible? Just add up all the inj sites.Then start eating orals...

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #34 on: March 27, 2007, 06:22:38 PM »
I am very concerned that I might pear a tec someday...

lmao
ah yeah Im a voodo child