Author Topic: Anyone have the REAL delegate count for Paul?  (Read 707 times)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Anyone have the REAL delegate count for Paul?
« on: February 29, 2012, 06:12:05 AM »
Every fucking site I go on has different delegate counts.
Some have him in 2nd - CNN has him almost last (based on their "projected delegate counts  ::))

Appreciate it if anyone has it.

howardroark

• Getbig IV
  • Resident Objectivist & Autodidact
Re: Anyone have the REAL delegate count for Paul?
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2012, 06:33:37 AM »
There is no REAL delegate count, period. The delegate process for caucus states has not finished yet, not even for Iowa.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2012, 06:41:57 AM »
There is no REAL delegate count, period. The delegate process for caucus states has not finished yet, not even for Iowa.

This is true. All the information that is coming out is from people on the ground but its still anyones guess. RP is confident of his position though because his supporters are most active and usually report these things back better than the ither campaigns. At least as to where the count is at right now but like Howard said, untill its actually all said and done, no one is 100% sure.

Freeborn126

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2012, 07:31:12 AM »
Every fucking site I go on has different delegate counts.
Some have him in 2nd - CNN has him almost last (based on their "projected delegate counts  ::))

Appreciate it if anyone has it.

There is a lot of doublespeak/doublethink going on in the MSM with the delegate count as to be expected.  In the end the repub. establishment will see that Paul does not get the delegates he deserves.  I have given up on RP winning repub. nomination.  He is going to have to go third party and I think he could easily get 1/3 of the vote and win. 
Live free or die

Freeborn126

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: February 29, 2012, 07:40:55 AM »
Live free or die

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #5 on: February 29, 2012, 03:45:11 PM »
There is a lot of doublespeak/doublethink going on in the MSM with the delegate count as to be expected.  In the end the repub. establishment will see that Paul does not get the delegates he deserves.  I have given up on RP winning repub. nomination.  He is going to have to go third party and I think he could easily get 1/3 of the vote and win. 

That was a tough call. If he didn't show some type of loyalty to stick around in the Repub party,  they could have nailed him over it. Now that he commited himself publically,he would look like a flip flopper to go 3rd party.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #6 on: February 29, 2012, 05:06:50 PM »
Thanks for this guys, I was guessing the "projected Delegate counts" were based on nothing really but each networks private "hopes", lol.

Freeborn126

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2012, 08:55:51 AM »
That was a tough call. If he didn't show some type of loyalty to stick around in the Repub party,  they could have nailed him over it. Now that he commited himself publically,he would look like a flip flopper to go 3rd party.

Well, Washington, Vermont, and Virginia should pan out well for Ron Paul.  If he can win one of two of those there will be hope still. 
Live free or die