Author Topic: has eq got decas healing properties?  (Read 3186 times)

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
has eq got decas healing properties?
« on: July 04, 2007, 10:18:50 AM »
making the choice between equipoise and decca,,,, supposably very similar in how they work, so does this carry over to the healing of injuries as decca does?

trab

• Getbig V
Re: has eq got decas healing properties?
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2007, 10:50:20 AM »
Deca is joint magic ;). But dont ABUSE THAT injury while its somewhat masked by Deca or it'll be worse
when ya stop.
EQ is red cell MFG inc. Vascularity and Hunger.
Joint Prob? Try moderate Deca + Test and light Physical Therapy type work on the area and heat and ice
accupuncture too... This all can work wonders on shoulders. You MIGHT get a progressive Dr here and there to write Deca for that.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2007, 11:13:04 AM »
making the choice between equipoise and decca,,,, supposably very similar in how they work, so does this carry over to the healing of injuries as decca does?
Trab's right, these 2 things are not as identical as people believe...he's also right about how it will help your joints...temporarily. However, speaking only for myself, when on cycle, deca or no deca, my joints always feel better...a littel more so if deca is involved, but the extra water you hold from a cycle will always make your joints fell better. Side note, I'm referring only to when bulking. When dieting, I don't' care what I run, my joints willnot feel as good due to there being less water around the joints lubricating them.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2007, 11:22:23 AM »
Trab's right, these 2 things are not as identical as people believe...he's also right about how it will help your joints...temporarily. However, speaking only for myself, when on cycle, deca or no deca, my joints always feel better...a littel more so if deca is involved, but the extra water you hold from a cycle will always make your joints fell better. Side note, I'm referring only to when bulking. When dieting, I don't' care what I run, my joints willnot feel as good due to there being less water around the joints lubricating them.

I agree w/ the water helping regardless, but I notice a major diff between lets say a Oxy bloat (and, what bloats more'n that crap?)
and even 200wk of Deca. Overload pointed out way back to beware using deca to mask a prob. (you wont even realize it)
   That's part of being in tune w/ our boddies.
Ive had real good results on shoulder prob w/ deca and PT. Many Physical Therapists are posers, but you find the right ones and they got a lot of trick movments up they'z sleve.
I dont particularly care for Deca, but it has some strange properties of value.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2007, 11:32:12 AM »
Test/Deca has been my favorite cycle by far.

Eq didn't do much for me, but it made me very vascular.

Deca's joint help is great but like trab said never use it to mask injuries. it can make things much better or much worse in the long run. i did some light rotator recovery exercises while taking test/deca and my sore shoulder eventually came back to normal. just don't use it to cover up the pain or it can make it much worse.

8)

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2007, 01:39:58 PM »
Test/Deca has been my favorite cycle by far.

Eq didn't do much for me, but it made me very vascular.

Deca's joint help is great but like trab said never use it to mask injuries. it can make things much better or much worse in the long run. i did some light rotator recovery exercises while taking test/deca and my sore shoulder eventually came back to normal. just don't use it to cover up the pain or it can make it much worse.
8)

Amen.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2007, 04:10:46 PM »

No.

They are not similiar either, IMO.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2007, 04:56:45 AM »
If you have an acute or is it sounds in your case a chronic injury deca will due nadda for it.  The stuff does not "heal" injuries and its anti-pain qualities have been greatly exaggerated.

If you have some minor joint aches and pains Ibuprofen will work better.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2007, 10:48:42 AM »
ive got no major injuries, just lots of niggles that wont go away with rest due to my manual job, sayin im back on the gear i was thinkin of adding a theraputic dose to help me thru

hooker

• Getbig II
  • Anthony Roberts
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2007, 07:39:27 AM »

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2007, 09:16:57 AM »
Whatever it is, Deca seems like the most incredable antiinflamatory for my shoulders.
And a good diet and light course of it w/ PT rotation exercises can do wonders.
It going to be dependant on what the issue causing pain is.
Unfortunately, It does absolutely nothing for my low back.

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2007, 09:32:29 AM »
I currenty recovered from a minor strain in my lateral delt. I nursed it back to full strength using Dave Palumbos cocktail. 2000mg glucosamine/chondrotin 1000mg pure collagen/hyaluronic acid and 2000mg vit c. Im sure the Gh helped a bit too ::) But I got so nervous being mid cycle and getting an injury, I thought i was done. I kept my head up switched back to giant sets and 3 weeks 100%. I think the best thing for injuries is to just take it easy on the affected area.
-

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2007, 09:48:42 AM »
I currenty recovered from a minor strain in my lateral delt. I nursed it back to full strength using Dave Palumbos cocktail. 2000mg glucosamine/chondrotin 1000mg pure collagen/hyaluronic acid and 2000mg vit c. Im sure the Gh helped a bit too ::) But I got so nervous being mid cycle and getting an injury, I thought i was done. I kept my head up switched back to giant sets and 3 weeks 100%. I think the best thing for injuries is to just take it easy on the affected area.

What kind of Gluscos.. and what the hell is collagen/hyaluronic acid?
I dont think it gonna matter w/ my L4-5. The discs look bad in MRI and prolly got some nerves pinched to.
The fruits of const work form the age of 8. Oh well,

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2007, 09:53:04 AM »
its what builds connective tissue, cartilage, hair, nails,. Usually extracted from active chicken cartilage cells, good shit IMO. I stumbled across it in Daves q&a fourm. Had all the ingrediants in my store so i figured id give it a whirl..
-

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2007, 10:36:07 AM »
its what builds connective tissue, cartilage, hair, nails,. Usually extracted from active chicken cartilage cells, good shit IMO. I stumbled across it in Daves q&a fourm. Had all the ingrediants in my store so i figured id give it a whirl..

Any particular brands you like better?

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2007, 05:23:18 PM »
I have always had great luck with now foods products. Im using a pre blend i got a hold of made by neo-cell. The product is awesome. I use a little more then the label says but... wow is it effective.
-

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2007, 08:34:28 PM »
I have always had great luck with now foods products. Im using a pre blend i got a hold of made by neo-cell. The product is awesome. I use a little more then the label says but... wow is it effective.

Now has good quality products