Author Topic: A.P. possible bust???  (Read 21586 times)

4thAD

A.P. possible bust???
« on: May 10, 2007, 08:02:02 PM »
Any one hear about A.P being busted? If you have delt with him you might want to clean house. Lots of VIP and Veteran members on other boards are talking about him either being busted and cooperating with LE, or he has gone scammer! He is still taking orders and sending conf. emails out but is not shipping product. I have never delt with A.P. but I thought members on this board should be aware.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
Re: A.P. possible bust???
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2007, 08:05:10 PM »
What other board? I find it hard to believe (I've delt with him in the past). Everytime someone gets behind or makes a few mistakes the rumors fly (i.e. busted, cooperating with LE, etc). However, time will tell.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2007, 08:09:49 PM »
i bought from ap a month ago ...everything was fine
Check your PM.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.

bassmaster

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2007, 05:51:38 AM »
damm

Arnoldwanabe

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2007, 05:59:55 AM »

4thAD

« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2007, 10:44:02 AM »
First off Im not one too just spread rumors about sources! Board security over at ssb is telling all members to alert other boards. Ive been following this for a couple of days and word was given yesterday to put out the alert. He has been banned from ssb. Lots of members have not received, but he is still accepting orders. He has either turned scammer, or has been busted and is cooperating with LE. This is word directly from ssb board security as of yesterday.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2007, 12:01:44 PM »
This dude obviously is scamming.  I received a random PM from him out of no where on SSB that stated his email addy for no reason, advertising to everybody.  Also nobody has received their packs and this dude is still taking orders, fuck him.   
TEAM Nasser

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2007, 02:29:32 PM »
This dude obviously is scamming.  I received a random PM from him out of no where on SSB that stated his email addy for no reason, advertising to everybody.  Also nobody has received their packs and this dude is still taking orders, fuck him.   

That takes a lot of nuts. Sounds like to big a change to not have some kind of "pressure" behind him IMO.
Better safe than sorry. Cant B 2 Carefull, Huh?

I had a dream they were selling SUS and Deca at the hardware store on the shelf... WAKE UP Beep..Beep..Beeep!!!!

bassmaster

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2007, 08:43:38 PM »
That takes a lot of nuts. Sounds like to big a change to not have some kind of "pressure" behind him IMO.
Better safe than sorry. Cant B 2 Carefull, Huh?

I had a dream they were selling SUS and Deca at the hardware store on the shelf... WAKE UP Beep..Beep..Beeep!!!!

i'll have coping saw, miter box, finshing nails, and eighty amps of the sus if you don't mind.

whitewidow

« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2007, 11:35:40 PM »
I dont think its the real AP operating the email right now.all I know for sure is whoever is operating that email has scammed close to 200K from people. if it is the same ap operating the email  the guy has hit an all time low! maybe in debt to some bad people.this is one of the worst situattions I have seen. if its the DEA operating his email watch for many people too be royally fucked.

dragonheart

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2007, 05:45:27 PM »
I hate message boards that make you register just to view topics.  Someone want to say what is the content of the links so alot of us dont have to register?

4thAD

« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2007, 05:31:27 PM »
basically most are saying he turned scammer. Some have said on good authority he has been busted. It is still up in the air, and no one knows for sure!

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2007, 06:43:36 PM »
basically most are saying he turned scammer. Some have said on good authority he has been busted. It is still up in the air, and no one knows for sure!
One things for certain. If he has turned scammer, then he's screwing a shit load of people...including yours truly.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2007, 07:38:04 AM »
Here's more....

http://www.outlawmuscle.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37413

Outlaw link doesn't work.

Damn this shit is getting weird. I doubt he was busted - my thoughts are he went scammer.

4thAD

« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2007, 08:49:33 AM »
I don't know man. I think something weird is going on with this guy. I cant find anything on outlaw about any of this. Very strange situation.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2007, 08:51:25 AM »
I don't know man. I think something weird is going on with this guy. I cant find anything on outlaw about any of this. Very strange situation.

He was very respected over there for a long time.

4thAD

« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2007, 08:57:34 AM »
absolutely, he was a top source almost everywhere. Thats whats so strange about this. I have a hard time believing he just woke up one morning and decided to go scammer. I don't think he is the one behind that email. Scary situation.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2007, 09:29:24 AM »
Sometimes good sources go scammer, happens all the time. he might have gotten in over his head in debt and the only way to get his ass out of debt was to rip people off. sources are drug dealers, not nice business men who care about your well being.

if LE is involved you will know shortly...alot a guys use A.P. and if he got popped they will be going after the big guys.

8)

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2007, 09:32:10 AM »
if LE is involved you will know shortly...alot a guys use A.P. and if he got popped they will be going after the big guys.

8)

If you know what state he's in...just read/listen for the bust.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2007, 09:33:09 AM »
If you know what state he's in...just read/listen for the bust.

Exactly...

I've never used him but i like to stay up to date on this kind of stuff.

8)

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2007, 09:34:15 AM »
Exactly...

I've never used him but i like to stay up to date on this kind of stuff.

8)

I know where he operates out of so I keep looking around.

dragonheart

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2007, 01:59:25 PM »
Was he a UG who manufactured his own stuff, or was he selling pharmacy grade?

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #23 on: May 15, 2007, 02:07:16 PM »
Was he a UG who manufactured his own stuff, or was he selling pharmacy grade?

He was/is (hell I don't know anymore) an UG with very high quality gear.

wack

• Getbig II
  • Go Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #24 on: May 15, 2007, 07:14:58 PM »
Ive gone through AP many times and im from around the same area as he is.  There wasnt a bust or anything close to that nature.  I wish i had evidence to back this up.  AP is legit and not a scammer!!!