Author Topic: A.P. possible bust???  (Read 21587 times)

trab

• Getbig V
Re: A.P. possible bust???
« Reply #50 on: June 27, 2007, 07:39:41 PM »
THey will hit anyone  who was geting big volume. Just a matter of time, find a Atty that is NACDL associated if that sounds like you.

b.c.

• Getbig II
« Reply #51 on: June 27, 2007, 09:38:30 PM »
Looks like the FDA was the ones who placed the orders and shut them down. I cant believe they were taking payments in the mail sent to there real names. thats retarded and wreckless. I know a few others who do that and its just plain right wreckless.. always use western union or moneygram no ID required have sender setup a test question. if you take payments by mail get a fake ID and setup a box at a mom and pop store use a fake business name.. dont be stupid or sloppy.

No kidding what the heck were these guys thinking really...  Sitting on piles of cash, using real names, no box set up.  Brutal lack of understanding of risk/reward.  Sloppy to say the least. A lot of people used these guys too, should be interesting.  Also the fact that the FDA got them shows how much of a hydra this thing has turned into. Dea,Atf,ice,fda,irs, local law enforcement etc etc.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: June 28, 2007, 04:01:19 AM »
No kidding what the heck were these guys thinking really...  Sitting on piles of cash, using real names, no box set up.  Brutal lack of understanding of risk/reward.  Sloppy to say the least. A lot of people used these guys too, should be interesting.  Also the fact that the FDA got them shows how much of a hydra this thing has turned into. Dea,Atf,ice,fda,irs, local law enforcement etc etc.

Yeah this country is ridiculous in this steroid witch hunt.  When will the government stop talking out both sides of its mouth?  They have no problem with tobacco, alcohol or firearms 3 things that have done more damage to people and families then steroids have ever even dreamed of (if they could dream).  There is no comparison....think about it.

I would say if they legalized gear maybe it would be better, but the government will not do that.....not enough money in it!  Just a few 100,000 freaks use it...not the kind of money they are interested in, just think how much money the other 3 things I mentioned generate!!  This steroid thing is some thing they can sensationalize to the public to divert our attention from the real problems in this country!!  Like the war we are in and kids are dying every day, poverty, unemployment, people not being able to afford medical care, the violence on our streets, the disparity between the haves and haves not, and the fact the world is being turned into a toxic dump....the list goes on

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: June 28, 2007, 05:26:51 AM »

MAKE NO MISTAKE HERE -  If CIA, DEA,FBI,ATF.... WANT YOU, all that effort will just make it take a little longer before they get you, and you'll be lookin at more charges/ time when they do. You WILL be broke either way, so dont let that bother you.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #54 on: June 28, 2007, 02:46:20 PM »
I read on there that he allowed them to keep 250k in cash and his vehicle, plus has already pled guilty.  He obviously is cooperating with LE and likely has coughed up some names. I dont think LE would go down the food chain and try to get to people who bought from him, but you never know.

You're probably correct. If you bought less then 1K from him you're probably ok. Now the guys who bought like 2-3K within the last six months might feel a little heat though.

Overall, a sad situation. That's what happens when you get gready & too big - you get popped.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #55 on: June 28, 2007, 03:05:33 PM »
One things for certain. If he has turned scammer, then he's screwing a shit load of people...including yours truly.

I don't know who A.P. is, but I think many of you should take this as an opportunity to weed out those sources who you aren't confident in.

If you go with a UG, you're better off buying from someone small because there's less potential for greed and sloppy business practices.

Buying from an internet website is not the smartest decision either.

Local men plead guilty to illegally selling steroids
By Elizabeth Fitch
efitch@thenewsstar.com

Two local men accused of illegally selling steroids over the Internet are facing time in a federal prison following a plea agreement Thursday in U.S. District Court in Monroe.

Gary Lynn Ward, 39, of Monroe, and David Ray Dean, 39, of West Monroe, both pleaded guilty before Magistrate Judge Karen Hayes to one count of distributing anabolic steroids.

They also had been indicted on additional distribution charges.

Ward and Dean were arrested in April after an undercover agent with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration made several purchases from their Internet business. The two admitted in open court they distributed steroids across the country.

While executing search warrants, agents seized steroids including Testosterone Enanthate, Nadrolone Decanoate and Testosterone Propionate and $259,000 and a vehicle.

The two agreed to forfeit the money and car.

Ward and Dean face up to five years in prison.
------
http://www.thenewsstar.com/apps/pbcs.../1046/BUSINESS

Internet sources are not the way to go...   :-X

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #56 on: June 28, 2007, 03:12:28 PM »
I don't know who A.P. is, but I think many of you should take this as an opportunity to weed out those sources who you aren't confident in.

DIV, AP was a fine source until he got greedy - which happens the bigger you get. I used him several times before this (luckily I hadn't placed an order in a while).

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: June 28, 2007, 03:19:47 PM »
DIV, AP was a fine source until he got greedy - which happens the bigger you get. I used him several times before this (luckily I hadn't placed an order in a while).

It's only speculation at this point whether he is scamming or under pressure from LE to give up others.

Either way, I think you have to weigh the risk/reward potential with any source.

It's a shame when good sources turn to the darkside...   :-X

DIV

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #58 on: June 28, 2007, 03:21:44 PM »
It's only speculation at this point whether he is scamming or under pressure from LE to give up others.

Either way, I think you have to weigh the risk/reward potential with any source.

It's a shame when good sources turn to the darkside...   :-X

DIV

Very true...very true.

whitewidow

« Reply #59 on: June 28, 2007, 11:41:43 PM »
You're probably correct. If you bought less then 1K from him you're probably ok. Now the guys who bought like 2-3K within the last six months might feel a little heat though.

Overall, a sad situation. That's what happens when you get gready & too big - you get popped.

well it was the police that was taking the orders from april 3rd and on. they got roughly 100K from people unknowingly ordering that money will be forfeited to them. Those people adress's have probably been noted. big orders wherever they came from their local authoritys were probably notified. if you ordered from april 3rd and on you were talking to lousiana police.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: June 29, 2007, 11:52:28 PM »
well it was the police that was taking the orders from april 3rd and on. they got roughly 100K from people unknowingly ordering that money will be forfeited to them. Those people adress's have probably been noted. big orders wherever they came from their local authoritys were probably notified. if you ordered from april 3rd and on you were talking to lousiana police.

I'm not agreeing or disagreeing with you, Widow.

.....but, do you have any proof of this?

In a forum full of rumor and speculation, you're not really adding anything new to the mix.

DIV

whitewidow

« Reply #61 on: June 30, 2007, 12:16:01 AM »
I'm not agreeing or disagreeing with you, Widow.

.....but, do you have any proof of this?

In a forum full of rumor and speculation, you're not really adding anything new to the mix.

DIV

Bro I dont see you around very much anymore-when have I ever posted missinformation?.I am offended by your comment. I think I would know more info than you or anyone else.

http://www.usdoj.gov/usao/law/news/wdl20070621a.pdf

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: June 30, 2007, 01:02:53 AM »
Bro I dont see you around very much anymore-when have I ever posted missinformation?.I am offended by your comment. I think I would know more info than you or anyone else.

http://www.usdoj.gov/usao/law/news/wdl20070621a.pdf

Thanks for the link, that's what I asked for.

Don't be offended, widow.

It's just that rumors are rampant on these boards and people are quick to speculate on shit they know nothing about.

Your inside intell is always welcome.

DIV

b.c.

• Getbig II
« Reply #63 on: July 03, 2007, 12:45:21 AM »

People who ordered after april are now being contacted by law enforcement thru the mail, mtcn numbers with order info.  All type of orders big and small.  Be very careful bros.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #64 on: July 03, 2007, 01:42:25 AM »
People who ordered after april are now being contacted by law enforcement thru the mail, mtcn numbers with order info.  All type of orders big and small.  Be very careful bros.

Speak more on this. What are LE saying to them?

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #65 on: July 03, 2007, 05:43:02 AM »
Speak more on this. What are LE saying to them?

Check your PM.

8)

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #66 on: July 03, 2007, 07:20:59 AM »

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: July 03, 2007, 09:44:55 AM »

Can you expand on this answer?

Contacted through the mail by LE?

If they want you, they will contact you in person (whether you want it or not).

DIV

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #68 on: July 03, 2007, 10:00:43 AM »
toothpick 
Senior Member   Join Date: Dec 2004

Jost got papers in mail from Louisiana about AP. NEED HELP

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My friend jost got some papers in the mail.United States of America vs. $93,029.50. I am ussuming that if he doesnt claim his money he is forfeiting his money sent to AP. Anyone else get this shit. Im sure you will if you sent money. My man Is freaking out. Should he call his attorney.

toothpick 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He is still reading through and it shows all email addys with name and addresses of those email addys for people who sent money during the sting op. First payment recvd by the feds was on 04-05-07 and last one on 05-16-07. Its shows WU MTCN #'s as well. Shit they even show what was ordered, how much it was and by who.

kman540 
Member   Join Date: Jan 2007

You sent WU with your real name? or cash with real return address? In any event I would forfeit and not hire an attourney. As far as they are concerned you never received. I suppose they could go for conspiracy, but I don't believe they'd waste their time.

kman540 

How many names on the list?

need2lift 
Senior Member   Join Date: Nov 2004

If they were going to do something, he wouldn't have gotten a letter - he would have gotten a visit. I would just treat it like a seizure letter, and do nothing with it. I definitely would never use that address again and clean house! Keep in mind though, the Feds can now connect your friend's user name and secure email with a name and address (or PO box).

cutlersosa 
Junior Member   Join Date: May 2006

hey bud i pm'd you. the poster above is correct. its similar to a seizure letter...only this time gear was never sent. worst they could get ya on is conspiracy charges...and they would not waste their time.

juiced2damax 
Donating Member   Join Date: Apr 2005

I would clean up and my paranoid ass would change sn's and emails if they have it...It might be going over board but you can never be too careful.

kman540 

Tell your friend to relax this was taken from the indictment
"Agents received in excess of $93,000 from these orders; however, no product was ever shipped. A civil forfeiture proceeding will be filed against the $93,000."

cell13 
Banned   Join Date: Mar 2007

Anyone who purchased more than $5k from AP is under investagation.There addies are flagged and they will be recieving notices from the DEA and FBI.Standard Operating Procederes.Hope the bigger people cleaned house already.

Delta0311 
Senior Member   Join Date: Dec 2005

Fuck got the same letter. I always ordered small from him.. The order that "busted me" was for a small amount. Should I reply to the letter, denying everything, or just say fuck it!

Delta0311 

Fuck got the same letter. I always ordered small from him.. The order that "busted me" was for a small amount. Should I reply to the letter, denying everything, or just say fuck it!

cell13 

Well.....well....its not funny when shit runs down or up hill is it?

Good luck to anyone who ordered from AP.

ready2explode 
Senior Member   Join Date: Mar 2005

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta0311 

Are you crazy? The only words that you will ever say, type, write or sign to LE is "I want a lawyer!"

aerosealzach1 
Junior Member   Join Date: Jul 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by cell13 

This is a weird statement... LE?

advanced-stealth-rep 
A-S Rep   Join Date: Jan 2007

lawyer lawyer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ready2explode 
Are you crazy? The only words that you will ever say, type, write or sign to LE is "I want a lawyer!"

chrisuperman 
Senior Member   Join Date: Jul 2005

Quote:

bump to that and they even get mad when you say that

juaneye 
Senior Member   Join Date: Jan 2007

maybe they could use that $93g's to send some illegal aliens home...naw, why do that when you can hassel and bust citizens for just trying to stay healthy

zman12 
Donating Member   Join Date: Jul 2004

I would just ignore it and forget the money. I would though be cautious with my email addy and be careful with any packages coming to addy.

conan 
Senior Member   Join Date: Apr 2004

deny deny deny and if they want to talk, tell them about your lawyer....

BigJohn 
Senior Member   Join Date: Aug 2005

Quote:
Originally Posted by toothpick 
He is still reading through and it shows all email addys with name and addresses of those email addys for people who sent money during the sting op. First payment recvd by the feds was on 04-05-07 and last one on 05-16-07. Its shows WU MTCN #'s as well. Shit they even show what was ordered, how much it was and by who.

DAMN!!

93k in 6 weeks!!!! Thats some serious income!!!

Fullybuilt 
Senior Member   Join Date: Jun 2006

Just deny all. If there is nothing in your house or on your computer, they cannot do anything.

tomtom 

Just like I argued in other post concerning feds and look what is happening here. And now all you have done is alert your handle and what board you use as a paying customer to AP. You need to talk to a Federal Attorney and educate your self just how easy it is to be involved in a conspiracy. And yes, if what your saying is true and the fact you just posted it on this board, and likely with an unblocked IP addy, you are involved in a conspiracy alright. Just do yourself a favor and listen to an attorney and not me or anybody else posting a response.

Fact: They could come after anybody who sent AP money if for anything just to bust you to get you to testify against AP.

colossus 
Junior Member   Join Date: Nov 2004

Ive been around for years............and i can honestly say, this shit is getting bad.

old bigdog 

nothing

I wouldnt do a thing. The fact remains it would be on them to prove your friend did this, yes, they have a papertrail, but thats still tough to prove. They do not have him holding anything, or on tape giving any money, etc.
I said this last week, most likely that money is now theirs, I said you would get a letter saying they have your money, and you can claim it, which nobody will. This is what they do when the bust money coming across the border too.
Just dont do anything, and sit tight. This will play itself out one way or another, dont admit or do a thing. I am guessing it will pass, at least for the small ones. Maybe big guys they will try to get, but its just too much to prove for a guy making small orders.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: July 03, 2007, 10:25:30 AM »
toothpick 

Jost got papers in mail from Louisiana about AP. NEED HELP

My friend jost got some papers in the mail.United States of America vs. $93,029.50. I am ussuming that if he doesnt claim his money he is forfeiting his money sent to AP. Anyone else get this shit. Im sure you will if you sent money. My man Is freaking out. Should he call his attorney.

toothpick 

kman540 

You sent WU with your real name? or cash with real return address? In any event I would forfeit and not hire an attourney. As far as they are concerned you never received. I suppose they could go for conspiracy, but I don't believe they'd waste their time.

kman540 

How many names on the list?

need2lift 

If they were going to do something, he wouldn't have gotten a letter - he would have gotten a visit. I would just treat it like a seizure letter, and do nothing with it. I definitely would never use that address again and clean house! Keep in mind though, the Feds can now connect your friend's user name and secure email with a name and address (or PO box).

cutlersosa 
Junior Member   Join Date: May 2006

hey bud i pm'd you. the poster above is correct. its similar to a seizure letter...only this time gear was never sent. worst they could get ya on is conspiracy charges...and they would not waste their time.

juiced2damax 
Donating Member   Join Date: Apr 2005

I would clean up and my paranoid ass would change sn's and emails if they have it...It might be going over board but you can never be too careful.

kman540 

Tell your friend to relax this was taken from the indictment
"Agents received in excess of $93,000 from these orders; however, no product was ever shipped. A civil forfeiture proceeding will be filed against the $93,000."

cell13 

Anyone who purchased more than $5k from AP is under investagation.There addies are flagged and they will be recieving notices from the DEA and FBI.Standard Operating Procederes.Hope the bigger people cleaned house already.

Delta0311 

Delta0311 

cell13 

ready2explode 
Senior Member   Join Date: Mar 2005

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta0311 

aerosealzach1 
Junior Member   Join Date: Jul 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by cell13 

This is a weird statement... LE?

advanced-stealth-rep 
A-S Rep   Join Date: Jan 2007

lawyer lawyer

Quote:

chrisuperman 
Senior Member   Join Date: Jul 2005

Quote:

bump to that and they even get mad when you say that

juaneye 
Senior Member   Join Date: Jan 2007

maybe they could use that $93g's to send some illegal aliens home...naw, why do that when you can hassel and bust citizens for just trying to stay healthy

zman12 
Donating Member   Join Date: Jul 2004

I would just ignore it and forget the money. I would though be cautious with my email addy and be careful with any packages coming to addy.

conan 
Senior Member   Join Date: Apr 2004

deny deny deny and if they want to talk, tell them about your lawyer....

BigJohn 
Senior Member   Join Date: Aug 2005

Quote:
Originally Posted by toothpick 

DAMN!!

93k in 6 weeks!!!! Thats some serious income!!!

Fullybuilt 
Senior Member   Join Date: Jun 2006

Just deny all. If there is nothing in your house or on your computer, they cannot do anything.

tomtom 

Just like I argued in other post concerning feds and look what is happening here. And now all you have done is alert your handle and what board you use as a paying customer to AP. You need to talk to a Federal Attorney and educate your self just how easy it is to be involved in a conspiracy. And yes, if what your saying is true and the fact you just posted it on this board, and likely with an unblocked IP addy, you are involved in a conspiracy alright. Just do yourself a favor and listen to an attorney and not me or anybody else posting a response.

Fact: They could come after anybody who sent AP money if for anything just to bust you to get you to testify against AP.

colossus 
Junior Member   Join Date: Nov 2004

Ive been around for years............and i can honestly say, this shit is getting bad.

old bigdog 

nothing

I wouldnt do a thing. The fact remains it would be on them to prove your friend did this, yes, they have a papertrail, but thats still tough to prove. They do not have him holding anything, or on tape giving any money, etc.
I said this last week, most likely that money is now theirs, I said you would get a letter saying they have your money, and you can claim it, which nobody will. This is what they do when the bust money coming across the border too.
Just dont do anything, and sit tight. This will play itself out one way or another, dont admit or do a thing. I am guessing it will pass, at least for the small ones. Maybe big guys they will try to get, but its just too much to prove for a guy making small orders.

It's really getting bad now.

Feel sorry for those guys who make deals in excess of 5K.

They are probably going to be investigated and that's a no-win situation.

Even if they hired Rick Collins and beat the Feds, they'd still spend thousands in attorney's fees.   :-X

DIV

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: July 03, 2007, 10:35:14 AM »
Tens of Thousand$! ;)

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #71 on: July 03, 2007, 10:36:46 AM »
Setting up a PO box with a fake ID and all that shit will not work if they want to get you, might just make them more pissed off when they do get you, cause if they want to they will period.
TEAM Nasser

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: July 03, 2007, 11:51:52 AM »
Setting up a PO box with a fake ID and all that shit will not work if they want to get you, might just make them more pissed off when they do get you, cause if they want to they will period.

Yeah, you'll get hit w/ fraud charges etc to boot.
Dealing, or the impression of it's the biggie.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: July 03, 2007, 02:59:26 PM »
Yeah, you'll get hit w/ fraud charges etc to boot.
Dealing, or the impression of it's the biggie.

True, but they can't do much considering the transaction never took place.

The Feds essentially stole these people's money.

A conspiracy charge at most?

Rick Collins would send them packing....

DIV

4thAD

« Reply #74 on: July 03, 2007, 08:02:54 PM »
True, but they can't do much considering the transaction never took place.

The Feds essentially stole these people's money.

A conspiracy charge at most?

Rick Collins would send them packing....

DIV

Well thats what the letters are about. The Govt. is giving people the chance to petition them keeping the $$. Also I have heard from a good bro that some people who ordered excessive amounts have been visited by LE!