Author Topic: 3rd cycle some help  (Read 1235 times)

mike007

• Getbig I
3rd cycle some help
« on: July 04, 2007, 10:32:56 AM »
hey guys i am new to the site, i am on my 3 cycle and just was wondering what u think i am taking tern200mg test cyp250mg and eq150mg i also am using winny 50mg a day i am sunday tuesday and thuresday the problem is i am  5 weeks in and i have been gaining wight slowly is this normal for a cycle this big thanks

trab

• Getbig V
Re: 3rd cycle some help
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2007, 10:44:54 AM »
hey guys i am new to the site, i am on my 3 cycle and just was wondering what u think i am taking tern200mg test cyp250mg and eq150mg i also am using winny 50mg a day i am sunday tuesday and thuresday the problem is i am  5 weeks in and i have been gaining wight slowly is this normal for a cycle this big thanks

is that 200Tren,250cyp,150EQ in each shot, 3 days a week? or TOtal weekly dose?

Even w/ all them compounds, thats WAY too litle test for my tastes.
I'd use 500-600wk in 2 split shots for what your thinking.

Using too little just gets you shut down in 3-4 weeks and no net gain, in fact it possible to regress after you recover.
End up Fatter, lighter, weaker, and soft in more ways than one.

The only concievable use of that little in my mind would be to break a PR in strength lifts, at culmination of a
strength training protocall. Even then, why mess around.

The above is going nowhere fast for most guys, unless it were they 1st time.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: 3rd cycle some help
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2007, 11:16:44 AM »
is that 200Tren,250cyp,150EQ in each shot, 3 days a week? or TOtal weekly dose?

He said he injected 3 days per wk, so I'd assume this means he's injecting those amounts on each day.

Mike007, you should be growing off this cycle...just remember some things take a little longer for most...perhaps it will really kick in for you in another wk or 2.