Author Topic: considering popping my cherry, but have questions  (Read 1362 times)

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
considering popping my cherry, but have questions
« on: July 04, 2007, 07:43:55 PM »
Let's face it, gains don't come quickly being a natural. It might be soon considering I've only been hitting it hard at the gym for 8 months, but I really want to get to the next level. I've read Test-e, d-bol, and deca go great together but Arnold's beginner sticky doesn't mention the use of deca. What do you think, add deca or leave it out (how would you run it with the Test-e and d-bol, would the PCT need to change)? One thing is for sure, being tall has really taken a toll on my joints so if the deca can help that would be a plus. Also, I would want to have Dr. perform a complete blood panel before and say 5 weeks in, can I tell the doc about it and trust them, or should I stay quiet?

BTW: Great forum. I want to thank those who post such great info and to Trab who really helped me out with a lot of great advice.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
Re: considering popping my cherry, but have questions
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2007, 07:45:29 PM »
IMO - just do your first cycle with just Test & maybe some Dbol thrown in for the first 4-6 weeks.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2007, 07:46:36 PM »
Your doc will stay quiet - patient confidentiality. If anything he/she will know little to nothing about AAS & try to talk you out of it.

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2007, 07:50:24 PM »
So you think it is ok to speak openly? If they see something change and start wondering why they might want to start a whole slew of tests to figure it out, so I figure if they knew up front it would prevent that.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2007, 07:51:15 PM »
So you think it is ok to speak openly? If they see something change and start wondering why they might want to start a whole slew of tests to figure it out, so I figure if they knew up front it would prevent that.

It's fine to speak openly. In fact I'd highly recommend it.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2007, 08:27:08 PM »
Rim is right, a test only or test/dbol cycle would be fine. Now I'm not against using deca for a 1st timer but for a general board recommendation a test or test/dbol cycle is the simplest easiest to advise on. I've got a guy I'm helping who'll be running his 1st cycle this fall and it will include a little more then just those 2 items...it will include either eq or deca. The difference here is first, I'm advising this guy in real life and can keep up with him better. 2nd, he's been training for 15yrs and has an unbelievable base...none of you would believe he's natural. 3rd, he's a competitor and not sub-par...in that case, this changes things if the individual is ready, of sound mind and build and prepared to do what is necessary IMO.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2007, 07:43:22 AM »
Strength aint paramont to BBing, but it can tell us if you at least got decent form in the basic lifts.
Without that (decent form), I'd wait.

Remember UNDERSTANDING: Recovery after a AAS course,  estrogen supression/ Natural test downRegulation are the keys to sucessfully using this stuff, Not some magic combo of Meds.

I'd throw 200Deca in too. They are synergystic. Easy for 1st timers to go overboard on Dbol tabs
(esp if they are OTC & Only $60 per 1000  ::))  BUT - a Dbol tab or 2 pre workout allways = Asskicking
workout!  If you tend toward fat or puffy allready, skip the Dbol. If ya's Bones, they'll help.
Dont go over 30mg/day for 4-5 1st weeks IMO.

The downside to several compounds in a guy never did them is: If you react badly to ONE, you dont know which one. Damn rare w/ the doses we talking, but ocasional.

Do you have a clue about the HPTA,  Ai's, Estrogen blockers?....  This is ESSENTIAL.
It's the whole thing really.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2007, 03:43:21 PM »
Let's face it, gains don't come quickly being a natural. It might be soon considering I've only been hitting it hard at the gym for 8 months, but I really want to get to the next level. I've read Test-e, d-bol, and deca go great together but Arnold's beginner sticky doesn't mention the use of deca. What do you think, add deca or leave it out (how would you run it with the Test-e and d-bol, would the PCT need to change)? One thing is for sure, being tall has really taken a toll on my joints so if the deca can help that would be a plus. Also, I would want to have Dr. perform a complete blood panel before and say 5 weeks in, can I tell the doc about it and trust them, or should I stay quiet?

BTW: Great forum. I want to thank those who post such great info and to Trab who really helped me out with a lot of great advice.

Is it time to turn to the Darkside?

Test/Winstrol should probably be your first cycle.

That or a Test/D-bol.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2007, 04:04:47 PM »
my first cycle looked something like this

week 1-8 300mg sust ew
week 1-4 25mg anadrol ed

if i got back on today

week 1-8 500mg test e ew
week 1-5 25mg anadrol ed
week 1-8 eq 200mg ew

and i would probably have to drop the test down to 300mg because i react very fast

bench

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2007, 07:58:17 PM »
Strength aint paramont to BBing, but it can tell us if you at least got decent form in the basic lifts.
Without that (decent form), I'd wait.

Remember UNDERSTANDING: Recovery after a AAS course,  estrogen supression/ Natural test downRegulation are the keys to sucessfully using this stuff, Not some magic combo of Meds.

I'd throw 200Deca in too. They are synergystic. Easy for 1st timers to go overboard on Dbol tabs
(esp if they are OTC & Only $60 per 1000  ::))  BUT - a Dbol tab or 2 pre workout allways = Asskicking
workout!  If you tend toward fat or puffy allready, skip the Dbol. If ya's Bones, they'll help.
Dont go over 30mg/day for 4-5 1st weeks IMO.

The downside to several compounds in a guy never did them is: If you react badly to ONE, you dont know which one. Damn rare w/ the doses we talking, but ocasional.

Do you have a clue about the HPTA,  Ai's, Estrogen blockers?....  This is ESSENTIAL.
It's the whole thing really.

I’d be lying if I said I knew much about the various chemicals and how they act. Honestly, I was planning on following Arnold's beginners guide straight up, though I hope to visit an endocrinologist and just flat out be open with him so that he can monitor me. Overall, I'm a little nervous, but I'm so dedicated to this sport/hobby I can't even explain it, but at the same time it is the gain in muscle mass that really keeps me motivated. Though I look so much better then when I started 8 months ago, the gains going the natural route are slow.  I try to keep my expectations realistic but the thought of putting on 15-20lb of muscle in 12 weeks is so enticing (I know you have to bust your ass in the gym but I already do that). Anyway, I will do some research to understand it all a bit more so that I know what to look out for. If you guys have good link to start my research that would be great.

Thanks