Author Topic: If Craig and Scott Petersen share same cell -- what might conversation be?  (Read 2824 times)

Mosesinthesea

• Getbig II
They might both end  up at San Quentin --- I can't imagine how they might get along - I think Scott is straight

Mosesinthesea

• Getbig II
actually, it is unlikely that both would end up there - but stranger things have happened...In Colorado's maximum security unit - the most secure in country - you had Ted Kaczinszki, the guy who bombed Okie city who I am blanking on now and the guy who bombed World trade center in ' 93 all talking together through wire fences == tim mcVeigh

Mosesinthesea

• Getbig II
one guy attempted to burn the evidence - the other attempted to sink it - both did poorly

Billy Rosewood

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Love is a Force of Nature
Nice idea geniuses, but how in the world is Craig going to end up in a California state prison when he committed a crime in Nevada?  Can't happen.  Either way, Craig is going to have to align himself real fast with some tough friends.  The lifers in the Nevada system are going test him real fast.  If he fails, he's going to spend the next 35 years toothless, and with a chronic pain in his posterior.
Rusty Owns Chick's Soul

washedup

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Nice idea geniuses, but how in the world is Craig going to end up in a California state prison when he committed a crime in Nevada?  Can't happen.  Either way, Craig is going to have to align himself real fast with some tough friends.  The lifers in the Nevada system are going test him real fast.  If he fails, he's going to spend the next 35 years toothless, and with a chronic pain in his posterior.

Don't forget anal leakage and rectal prolapse.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears

I think it is possible he can go to a California prison.  Some prisons are over crowded or maybe not the appropriate security etc.  It happens all the time especially in smaller sized states.  They just don't have the cells avaialble.  Many prisoners from here end up in Texas and Northern California

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
I think it is possible he can go to a California prison.  Some prisons are over crowded or maybe not the appropriate security etc.  It happens all the time especially in smaller sized states.  They just don't have the cells avaialble.  Many prisoners from here end up in Texas and Northern California

nevada is a rich state
they warehouse their own