Author Topic: Vince Basile crying on Iron Age  (Read 38831 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Vince Basile crying on Iron Age
« Reply #150 on: December 31, 2010, 07:41:24 PM »
LMAO!
Just needs a yellow ducky...... ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #151 on: December 31, 2010, 07:59:03 PM »
What exactly is Vince Basile doing there?

No f**king way thats Basil, he's not really that ignorant as to put something like that on the net.......or is he?

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #152 on: December 31, 2010, 08:04:08 PM »
Here is some bullshit he has posted on IronAge ( trying to pretend he was a player ) complete fallacy THE BEEF says.  THE BEEF posted this to underscore how fucked up the old fart is. He even shits on Vince G in a thread about educated ironagers. The guy is a tool.

THE BEEF

Vince Basile
Ironage Champion
Olympia Level

Everyone is an expert in the Irongame!

View Profile WWW Email Personal Message (Offline)    
   Re: Dave Draper on his vanishing triceps....
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2010, 08:05:15 pm »    Reply with quote
Dave Draper trained early in the morning at the original Golds Gym on Pacific Avenue. When I trained there in Oct 1968 I sometimes got there earlier than Dave. That happened because I was sleeping in my VW Beetle pursuing the dream. When my $200 ran out I drove back to Vancouver overnight and half of the way was in the fog!

Well, I noticed that Dave's calves lagged behind the rest of him. So I would make sure I did calves before he got there and could pump them to about 18 1/2 standing straight. Dave would do standing calf raises on Joe's primitive machine and have to add additional plates at the top. Why he used so much weight puzzled me because he seemed to do bouncing half reps with knees bending. I wasn't impressed and felt I knew why his calves remained small compared to his arms. I talked to Dave a bit but he was in the gym to work out so he meant business. Arnold had arrived that month and he seemed easier to talk to and always had an entourage around him. He hung around Venice Beach with the gang but I didn't see Dave there.

In Hawaii several months later I went to the airport with Mits and others to greet Arnold and Dave who were there for guest posing. Arnold clearly took this as a chance to holiday and meet some local gals. I saw him with two different women on the same day. Anyway, Dave remembered my name and said hi to me and Roz. Arnold didn't remember my name and Roz wasn't impressed. She wasn't impressed with Arnold several years later in 1974 when he didn't say thank you for a T-bone steak dinner at our place. Dave was a gentleman compared to self-serving Arnold. Did I mention the babysitter?!

Triceps can be damaged by heavy weights and by putting elbows on pads while exercising. Pullovers and many triceps exercises can damage the connective tissue and cause pain for many years.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #153 on: December 31, 2010, 08:12:15 PM »
didn't vince claim arnold fucked some 14 year old girl at a party at his house or something  ???

or was it a boy  ???
175lbs by 31st July

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: December 31, 2010, 08:13:19 PM »
What a teddy bear!

"1"

This ( by the way ) is a self registry. Vince registered and put that info there. Mostly bullshit THE BEEF suspects.

THE BEEF

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #155 on: December 31, 2010, 08:15:51 PM »
Here is some bullshit he has posted on IronAge ( trying to pretend he was a player ) complete fallacy THE BEEF says.  THE BEEF posted this to underscore how fucked up the old fart is. He even shits on Vince G in a thread about educated ironagers. The guy is a tool.

THE BEEF

Vince Basile
Ironage Champion
Olympia Level

Everyone is an expert in the Irongame!

View Profile WWW Email Personal Message (Offline)    
   Re: Dave Draper on his vanishing triceps....
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2010, 08:05:15 pm »    Reply with quote
Dave Draper trained early in the morning at the original Golds Gym on Pacific Avenue. When I trained there in Oct 1968 I sometimes got there earlier than Dave. That happened because I was sleeping in my VW Beetle pursuing the dream. When my $200 ran out I drove back to Vancouver overnight and half of the way was in the fog!

Well, I noticed that Dave's calves lagged behind the rest of him. So I would make sure I did calves before he got there and could pump them to about 18 1/2 standing straight. Dave would do standing calf raises on Joe's primitive machine and have to add additional plates at the top. Why he used so much weight puzzled me because he seemed to do bouncing half reps with knees bending. I wasn't impressed and felt I knew why his calves remained small compared to his arms. I talked to Dave a bit but he was in the gym to work out so he meant business. Arnold had arrived that month and he seemed easier to talk to and always had an entourage around him. He hung around Venice Beach with the gang but I didn't see Dave there.

In Hawaii several months later I went to the airport with Mits and others to greet Arnold and Dave who were there for guest posing. Arnold clearly took this as a chance to holiday and meet some local gals. I saw him with two different women on the same day. Anyway, Dave remembered my name and said hi to me and Roz. Arnold didn't remember my name and Roz wasn't impressed. She wasn't impressed with Arnold several years later in 1974 when he didn't say thank you for a T-bone steak dinner at our place. Dave was a gentleman compared to self-serving Arnold. Did I mention the babysitter?!

Triceps can be damaged by heavy weights and by putting elbows on pads while exercising. Pullovers and many triceps exercises can damage the connective tissue and cause pain for many years.

Absolutely no concept of training what so ever. Dude needs to go back and sue the college where he received his degree from.

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: December 31, 2010, 08:18:31 PM »
didn't vince claim arnold fucked some 14 year old girl at a party at his house or something  ???

or was it a boy  ???

He is hinting at that over on IronAge. Someone should compile all the posts related to that and send them to the Governor's office. THE BEEF could well imagine a law suit stemming from such slanderous statements.

THE BEEF

http://gov.ca.gov/

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: December 31, 2010, 08:24:33 PM »
He is hinting at that over on IronAge. Someone should compile all the posts related to that and send them to the Governor's office. THE BEEF could well imagine a law suit stemming from such slanderous statements.

THE BEEF

http://gov.ca.gov/

he outright said it on here. cant remember specifically but he said it.

i agree with coach (first time ever? ) he is completely clueless about both hypertrophy and stength training.
175lbs by 31st July

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: December 31, 2010, 09:19:45 PM »
he outright said it on here. cant remember specifically but he said it.

i agree with coach (first time ever? ) he is completely clueless about both hypertrophy and stength training.

Yeah??? Point the way to the thread and THE BEEF will send it to the Gov's office. The word " hypertrophy " is the new buzz word on IA and Basile is using it to death. THE BEEF might just send Shawn Perrine an email and let him know what Vince has said here and intimated on IA. THE BEEF is betting no stars for Vince over there when Shawn reads the email.

His innuendo . . .

15     IRON AGE MESSAGE BOARDS / GENERAL BODYBUILDING / Re: Dave Draper on his vanishing triceps....    on: December 23, 2010, 08:05:15 pm

Shitten on Chick . . .

IRON AGE MESSAGE BOARDS / GENERAL BODYBUILDING / Re: For those folks who think steroids do no harm.    on: December 27, 2010, 02:01:31 pm
I read the two articles referred to here. Both were reasonable and both intelligently written. The study selected 10 men with kidney damage so it is important.

I think back to the champions who died at young ages. What about my friend Ray Mentzer? He died at 47 and his brother Mike was 49. Clearly the sport has become dangerous to the point of insanity. I don't need to do studies to make this conclusion. Who here would embrace even taking 1/4 of what pro bodybuilders are alleged to be taking? No thanks.

Consider the scientific information available to anyone thinking about becoming a pro bodybuilder. Where is the research? Where is the evidence and studies? What are the facts? To think that there are so-called gurus and advisors out there telling bodybuilders what to take, how much and for how long is to play a kind of chemical Russian Roulette. There is no way whatsoever that I would endorse what they do. I would not recommend that any young bodybuilder - male or female - aim to be a professional bodybuilder. The IFBB doesn't do testing for banned substances at the professional level and they should be embarrassed and totally ashamed of their organization. James Manion wasn't available to comment. Bob Chicerillo bullshitted like he does on Getbig. What a sorry mess the professional bodybuilders are in. Women's bodybuilding has virtually self-destructed because of the abuse of banned substances leading to what many consider are freakish females that few admire and that no woman should have to look like. The women's division is probably not viable.

I have always approached bodybuilding from an informed position but even I took risks with small dosages of Dianabol to prepare for competition. Goodness me the drugs didn't give me much and were probably unnecessary. 2 Dianabol tablets a day for 50 days. I used a few bottles of 100 tablets in my career. About 6 months useage in my career.  Would any of the current professionals dare to disclose what they are taking?

Dumpen on Goodrum  . . .

4     IRON AGE MESSAGE BOARDS / GENERAL BODYBUILDING / Re: Highly educated bodybuilding champions.    on: December 26, 2010, 04:38:43 am
LOL. Next thing someone will mention that Melvin Goodrum has a PhD in metaphysics! He sent away for that degree.

I don't consider chiropractors to be medical doctors. So Franco misses out on this list. How did I overlook Dr Whitehead?

There might have been a few women champions who earned high degrees.

This guy is like a child. Someone find the post he made saying Arnold was inappropriate with a young girl.

THE BEEF

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #159 on: January 01, 2011, 03:56:05 AM »
He's out of shape.

creepy

AHAHAHAHAHAHA  ;D

Saram

• Getbig II
« Reply #160 on: January 01, 2011, 04:08:37 AM »
The IFBB doesn't do testing for banned substances at the professional level and they should be embarrassed and totally ashamed of their organization.

Vince,
Why did you enter the IFBB Mr. Canada? Were you unaware of how they operated at the time?

WYSIWYG

• Getbig II
« Reply #161 on: January 01, 2011, 05:02:41 AM »
He's out of shape.

creepy

Fuck is that?

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: January 01, 2011, 07:19:59 AM »
Fuck is that?

Yes, yes it is.

THE BEEF

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #163 on: January 01, 2011, 07:30:57 AM »
Vince always seemed extremely jealous of Arnold because he gave him no recognition!!

Seemed like Draper didn`t want him around while he was training and probably any other time also. :)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #164 on: January 01, 2011, 08:14:46 AM »

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #165 on: January 01, 2011, 05:09:32 PM »
Integrity, honesty and all that stuff is meaningless in a forum like this.

You are trying to control something that can't, and won't be controlled.

Maybe it's because you're old and you grew up in the days long before the internet. But you just seem like you don't realize what the internet is all about.

I have been on line since 1998. Posted heaps here and there. I have a very good idea what discussion boards are all about. Clearly knuckleheads finally

have a voice and what a din they make. Surely they are the ignorant armies that clash at night. Anonymous flotsam looking for validation.

What is sad about photos of guys in tights is to wonder why the person who posted it was on that site! 

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: January 01, 2011, 05:34:01 PM »
I have been on line since 1998. Posted heaps here and there. I have a very good idea what discussion boards are all about. Clearly knuckleheads finally

have a voice and what a din they make. Surely they are the ignorant armies that clash at night. Anonymous flotsam looking for validation.

What is sad about photos of guys in tights is to wonder why the person who posted it was on that site!  

Maybe you're hoping that one day the pretty blue font is gonna sneak over and spill across them ordinary gold stars?  

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #167 on: January 01, 2011, 06:38:37 PM »
Vince what were you doing here ? ???

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: January 01, 2011, 07:01:07 PM »
Vince what were you doing here ? ???

Vince not only likes chasing chubby women, he clearly wants to be one.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #169 on: January 01, 2011, 07:24:13 PM »
Vince not only likes chasing chubby women, he clearly wants to be one.
;D

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #170 on: January 01, 2011, 08:35:47 PM »
Maybe you're hoping that one day the pretty blue font is gonna sneak over and spill across them ordinary gold stars?  

LMFAO

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #171 on: January 01, 2011, 09:37:19 PM »
If governor arnold was posting here you would give him stars even though he hasn't competed in "years", and you'd do the same for pretty much any other famous bber.  Vince Basile has been a quality poster here for a long time.

I agree man.  Vince takes a lot of shit here but he is a documented champion who deserves some kind of recognition.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: January 01, 2011, 09:58:49 PM »
it's more about being fair than anything else.  when serge nubret was posting here did he have stars? 

Where are your stars big man ?

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: January 02, 2011, 07:07:13 AM »
If governor arnold was posting here you would give him stars even though he hasn't competed in "years", and you'd do the same for pretty much any other famous bber.  Vince Basile has been a quality poster here for a long time.

i agree, vince and melvin should get stars.
175lbs by 31st July

WYSIWYG

• Getbig II
« Reply #174 on: January 02, 2011, 05:17:05 PM »
i competed in Nabba.  I don't think they recognize that here for stars do they Che? 

the fuck is the difference? You competed didn't you?