Author Topic: Kaged Muscle Article - Jerome's Banana - WTF??  (Read 1085 times)

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
Kaged Muscle Article - Jerome's Banana - WTF??
« on: December 10, 2006, 02:31:17 PM »
Kris what's up with page 69 of Kaged Muscle? "Jeromes Banana"? I'm sure you guys meant to be funny but it falls more then a little short.

Example:
That's why Jerome always makes sure to moisturize me in addition to the rest of his body. Different products work for different people, but Jerome uses a home made combination of Olive Oil, Buttermilk, and Velveeta. He will massage it in for 3 to 105 minutes as necessary. Of course, this is not easy. Because of my sheer girth, this application requires a large circus tent, a team of clydesdale horses, and an empty Olympic size pool to mix the lotion. A softer, more luxurious feeling will boost your confidence instantly.
I hope this helps.
God Bless,
Jerome's Banana

Is this really the kind of content your publication is going to publish? I wish ya the best but this type of writing lends zero credibility.

Elevate Your Image.™

youandme

• Getbig V
Re: Jeromes Banana - Kaged Muscle??
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2006, 02:37:02 PM »
pfft, yeah really why he left out Dove, and jergens lotion is beyond me

I suppose Greg's rants on shitting on magazine paper and artist drawing stupid cartoons injecting drugs is more credible.

Mr Gethin

• Getbig III
Re: Kaged Muscle Article - Jerome's Banana - WTF??
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2006, 08:10:17 PM »
Kris what's up with page 69 of Kaged Muscle? "Jeromes Banana"? I'm sure you guys meant to be funny but it falls more then a little short.

Example:
That's why Jerome always makes sure to moisturize me in addition to the rest of his body. Different products work for different people, but Jerome uses a home made combination of Olive Oil, Buttermilk, and Velveeta. He will massage it in for 3 to 105 minutes as necessary. Of course, this is not easy. Because of my sheer girth, this application requires a large circus tent, a team of clydesdale horses, and an empty Olympic size pool to mix the lotion. A softer, more luxurious feeling will boost your confidence instantly.
I hope this helps.
God Bless,
Jerome's Banana

Is this really the kind of content your publication is going to publish? I wish ya the best but this type of writing lends zero credibility.

I'm sorry you didnt find the "Jeromes Banana" page very entertaining. I understand that I am not going to please everyone but funnily enough "Jeromes Banana" and our "Horror Scope" (the two tongue n cheek humor pages) has had mostly a positive feedback.

I am aware that everyones humor isnt equal but humerous page such as this isnt here to lend itself credit. Jeromes Banana is a one off. Next month will be a different subject.........maybe worse :-X

Deputy Editor

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
Re: Kaged Muscle Article - Jerome's Banana - WTF??
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2006, 08:12:53 PM »

Yo this dude's got his own muthafuckin' studioOOO I'd listen to him "Mr Gethin"